Sudden smell of roses?

WolfSwan

I was sitting in a park meditating. There are no roses in this park, or flowers that smell similar to roses.

I'm wondering what it might mean? The scent was strong and overpowering. And as soon as I stopped and said thank you for the scent, the scent faded away.

Any ideas?

Starri Knytes

Roses signify the past, something old. The who or what may have to do with what you were meditating on, or who was on your mind as you entered meditation.

WolfSwan

Roses signify the past, something old. The who or what may have to do with what you were meditating on, or who was on your mind as you entered meditation.

Thank you the response!

I was meditating on gratitude and how much I love the abundance that I have. I was meditative journaling about how grateful I am for all the different things that are happening now as well as what will be coming up, and other things the Universe is yielding to me for my highest good.

There were no conscious thoughts about the past, just peace and gratitude?

Starri Knytes

Thank you the response!

I was meditating on gratitude and how much I love the abundance that I have. I was meditative journaling about how grateful I am for all the different things that are happening now as well as what will be coming up, and other things the Universe is yielding to me for my highest good.

There were no conscious thoughts about the past, just peace and gratitude?
Your ancestors approve.

Bonny

Sounds like it's very heart opening - aaah! Roses!

Rose oil is the oil of oils they say... There is an anointing that takes place with oil... Maybe some kind of initiation was taking place !?

Beautiful !!

B:)

WolfSwan

Sounds like it's very heart opening - aaah! Roses!

Rose oil is the oil of oils they say... There is an anointing that takes place with oil... Maybe some kind of initiation was taking place !?

Beautiful !!

I didn't realise that B! That's a beautiful thought. I did see that it has a lot to do with angels too, which I've only recently started to work with. I honestly wasn't sure I believed in "angels" per se but there are plenty of signs coming through that since I've started calling on them, they are well and truly present. And this would work in line with the fact that I'm seeing feathers EVERYWHERE too...

celticnoodle

I was sitting in a park meditating. There are no roses in this park, or flowers that smell similar to roses.

I'm wondering what it might mean? The scent was strong and overpowering. And as soon as I stopped and said thank you for the scent, the scent faded away.

Any ideas?
Its a very positive sign, spiritually. I've always been told it symbolizes blessings from your angels and the Blessed Mother. The Blessed Mother generally does come through to people with the aroma of roses, as does St. Theresa The Little Flower.

So, I imagine it was a sign that you are blessed and/or something special is coming your way. :)

Roses always makes me think of the Blessed Mother and St. Theresa, and I've heard of many amazing stories that have occurred to people when they could smell roses and not have any around them. So, I hope something really amazing and wonderful will soon come your way too!

One of the best true stories was with my mothers cousin, who always prayed to St. Theresa, the Little Flower. She was older, living on her own as a widow, and it was winter time. She was cleaning her home and could smell the aroma of roses very strongly, but thinking it her imagination, just kept on cleaning house and ignored it. Walked into another room and saw a rose petal lying on the floor--beautiful and soft as if it had just been plucked off a rose. She picked it up and looked everywhere for some flowers, wondering where it could've come from--since she was totally alone. She didn't have any flowers inside her home--and couldn't imagine where or how it could've come from and into her home. This went on for many days in a row for her--she would always find one petal on the floor of her home. She collected them and kept them in her china hutch in a bowl-and they never disintegrated--even YEARS/decades later, and they still kept their aroma!

I can't recall exactly now, how she realized these were gifts to her from St. Theresa, the Little Flower--I think it was a visit from the said Saint to her. But, this cousin was always a beautiful soul and felt everything was a blessing in her life. She is now deceased, but I still think of her often and this story and the day she shared her rose petals with me to show me that miracles DO happen.

So, look for a miracle in your life--or a very special blessing. Perhaps one is headed your way. :heart:

forgot to add that I am SURE its your angels telling you they are around you and they hear you and want you to know they are with you. How lovely for you! Very nice you're also seeing feathers everywhere. You certainly ARE Blessed! :)

Bonny

Aw this is just AMAZING!!!!

Yes! Celtic, I've heard the same thing about st Theresa ... The LittleFlower! And yes Morher Mary.

Thank you for sharing these beautiful windows into the Divine. They have healed my day.

Blessings,

WolfSwan

Wow Celtic!! It's amazing you just mentioned St Theresa of the Little Flower!! Today was the first time I heard of her after my park experience! And it was random too. I was listening to a podcast about Divine Feminine energy and they mentioned her story. I forgot to mention that in the post, but it must have had to do with her since this has been mentioned for the second time now!

That's such a beautiful story about your cousin. I am certainly feeling blessed in so many ways, so it's wonderful to see the Angels supporting me and St Theresa showing me that miracles are all around. It's such a good reminder of how far simple gratitude and get you.

It was a wonderful experience to smell the roses, and your story was very uplifting so this has already been quite a wonderful result all together!

Thank you!!