Who else uses the pendulum?

ScottishEmpath

I use mine every so often! I have different pendulums but none really from a special or interesting gem stone! I have had really amazing readings for myself in the past which were more accurate on issues or a situation than cards but also it has got it completely wrong! so I find I cannot rely on it like divining with cards.

I read on a complex situation in my life with multiple possible outcomes, the pendulum got the outcomes spot on! better than tarot and an oracle. However I then decided that Winter to do it every day if there would be snow that day. It got that outcome wrong each time :( My outcomes go from amazing to just disappointing, I think you have to practice and use them a lot as part of the ritual of their use.

They are great with tarot or oracles readings though or for choosing the best deck for a reading :)

I had never thought to use it with choosing between decks, that is a really fab idea. I like to use the cards and pendulum in unison because I feel the pendulum often gives the definitive answer and the cards give the clarity to those answers. Maybe it was snowing, somewhere, far, far away?! ;-) We have not had much snow at all this winter in Scotland but hey, I am happy for these beautiful spring days now.