Practice Monday! Anyone?

GotH

Okay, before I leave a question, I want to make sure this make sense to you.

When I focused on your name, I saw a mirror, but it kinda looked like a window. The mirror looked a bit longer. Every time I look at your name, I keep seeing that.. From the way it looked, it could either be a window or a mirror.. Would that make sense? If so I'll go on, and if not then my apologies. :/

Okay! Sorry again about the delay. I should have waited to reopen but it was out of my control..

So as far as a mirror or window.. Could this just be the beginning of something? What do you see if you try looking through the window or into the mirror. Try it.. Go further.

What's your question?

GotH

Will I enjoy the/be successful at the position I am taking on at SGH?

Movie: Tomorrowland

Older girl sleeps as a young girl drives a vehicle. The young girl is not of driving age. It switches over to a memory of kids playing with an origami fold game that you move with your fingers to tell your future.

Then it switches to the older girl waking up in the middle of a dirt road as a truck drag races away. She walks over to a house as a video camera points to a mail box with the name "Walker" on it.

A ferocious looking chained dog chases her to the front of the Walker home but it turns out to be a hologram. Not a real dog.

Could you be taking on some responsibility that you normally wouldn't or would be left to someone with more seniority and or experience as the other person retires or takes a leave of rest? Is this something you've been hoping or wishing for since you were younger? Keep in mind that you'll be watched very closely when you begin this position and there could be some scary situations that come up but turn out to be harmless. All in all the energy of the situation seems that you'll be competent but at the same time not exactly having a blast of a time. I do feel it's something progressive to where you were or are now.

Let me know if any of this makes sense..

PeopleWillBeYou

Okay! Sorry again about the delay. I should have waited to reopen but it was out of my control..

So as far as a mirror or window.. Could this just be the beginning of something? What do you see if you try looking through the window or into the mirror. Try it.. Go further.

What's your question?

Earlier what I saw was Light.. Like a bright light. I couldn't figure out why but then the brightness kinda told me that I think good things will come to you and you will enjoy the rewards. Dont know if that.make sense, so I will focus again.

This time a butterfly was shown to me. I couldn't see its colors.. It was just mostly black and white..but it still looked beautiful though. I kept seeing that come up for you. Also do you know anyone with the initial N? I was trying to look into that as well but its hard to see if it was an N or M at that time.

I tried one last time, this time I saw a hand pointing at something. But before that I saw someone's head. I think it was a boy or a child that had short hair. I was kinda thinking this person was playing around or playing with something.

Would any of this make sense? Just wanting to be sure, but I'm not exactly sure if the N or person make sense to you.

GotH

Earlier what I saw was Light.. Like a bright light. I couldn't figure out why but then the brightness kinda told me that I think good things will come to you and you will enjoy the rewards. Dont know if that.make sense, so I will focus again.

This time a butterfly was shown to me. I couldn't see its colors.. It was just mostly black and white..but it still looked beautiful though. I kept seeing that come up for you. Also do you know anyone with the initial N? I was trying to look into that as well but its hard to see if it was an N or M at that time.

I tried one last time, this time I saw a hand pointing at something. But before that I saw someone's head. I think it was a boy or a child that had short hair. I was kinda thinking this person was playing around or playing with something.

Would any of this make sense? Just wanting to be sure, but I'm not exactly sure if the N or person make sense to you.

Not too long ago, a medium (on this site) said they saw a little boy spirit around me. I believe the name Michael came up as well. I wasn't exactly clear if the name Michael belonged to the boy that is around me or to a cousin's son who had died some years back.

CosmicBeing

Movie: Tomorrowland

Older girl sleeps as a young girl drives a vehicle. The young girl is not of driving age. It switches over to a memory of kids playing with an origami fold game that you move with your fingers to tell your future.

Then it switches to the older girl waking up in the middle of a dirt road as a truck drag races away. She walks over to a house as a video camera points to a mail box with the name "Walker" on it.

A ferocious looking chained dog chases her to the front of the Walker home but it turns out to be a hologram. Not a real dog.

Could you be taking on some responsibility that you normally wouldn't or would be left to someone with more seniority and or experience as the other person retires or takes a leave of rest? Is this something you've been hoping or wishing for since you were younger? Keep in mind that you'll be watched very closely when you begin this position and there could be some scary situations that come up but turn out to be harmless. All in all the energy of the situation seems that you'll be competent but at the same time not exactly having a blast of a time. I do feel it's something progressive to where you were or are now.

I be consider a babe in this profession. I don't have much experience and I would have to learn a lot of the rules/regulations. It is also a position that has a tint of prediction...the prediction is base on statistic and probability, but it still trying to foretell the future in a sense lol.

Suppose it will take me some time to get a hang of it.

I wonder if Walker might be the a major figure at the work position (not exactly name.. but indicating a person or maybe the company)

Let me know if any of this makes sense..

Feedback left above.

PeopleWillBeYou

Interesting.. I dont know if the boy was your son or someone else.. o:

If you feel like answering this quick question, I would appreciate it. :)

Why does E.W. feel comfortable around me?

GotH

If you feel like answering this quick question, I would appreciate it. :)

Why does E.W. feel comfortable around me?

Movie: Posse

"Hold it, hold it! I came here to do a job, not campaign for office.

"Marshal Nightingale, your job is done." A man holds up a WANTED poster for a bit then rips it up. Then it shows a man in jail. (This must be the man who was wanted) Another man wants to speak to the man in jail but is denied.

So my guess is, E.W. feels comfortable around you because for one, you are wanted :* and second because you seem to be barred from this person or perhaps at a comfortable distance from them in someway or somehow. Could they find you safe or locked up and therefore feel comfortable with you. Ha ha ha.. Sounds weird but it's what the movie is saying.

Let me know..

GotH

I be consider a babe in this profession. I don't have much experience and I would have to learn a lot of the rules/regulations. It is also a position that has a tint of prediction...the prediction is base on statistic and probability, but it still trying to foretell the future in a sense lol.

Suppose it will take me some time to get a hang of it.

I wonder if Walker might be the a major figure at the work position (not exactly name.. but indicating a person or maybe the company)

Ah I like how the position has a tint of prediction. Interesting.

Do come back with feedback if the position does have something to do with the name Walker.

GotH

Not sure what I'll exchange with.. maybe I'll just try some clairvoyance...see what I can pick up about you. Or a Song reading.

Looking fwd to whatever you come up with.

PeopleWillBeYou

Movie: Posse

"Hold it, hold it! I came here to do a job, not campaign for office.

"Marshal Nightingale, your job is done." A man holds up a WANTED poster for a bit then rips it up. Then it shows a man in jail. (This must be the man who was wanted) Another man wants to speak to the man in jail but is denied.

So my guess is, E.W. feels comfortable around you because for one, you are wanted :* and second because you seem to be barred from this person or perhaps at a comfortable distance from them in someway or somehow. Could they find you safe or locked up and therefore feel comfortable with you. Ha ha ha.. Sounds weird but it's what the movie is saying.

Let me know..

Wow.. Thats actually pretty cool..
That scene also kinda remind me of the thing between us. Its like we are restricted a bit as well.. When you said the man couldn't visit the man in jail. We have this distant thing going on. Its so weird how he feels to need care about me, but its like I'm a home to me (another way to say that he feels comfortable) .

Thank you!