Practice Monday! Anyone?

GotH

hii can i ask how do you see my microthesis result? should be exhange :D? i can only offer my beautiful cards

Sorry, this thread is for non card exchanges only. Not my rules though.. Maybe the next time I open a card reading exchange..

PeopleWillBeYou

May I ask what type of exchanges are you looking for? I know its non cards, I can try my self but I'm not too good.

GotH

May I ask what type of exchanges are you looking for? I know its non cards, I can try my self but I'm not too good.

I like to try all kinds of divination forms as there really are countless ways to do so. Today I'm practicing divining with random movies. I select a movie title that's listed in the guide channel as it relates to your question. I'll then tune in and listen to about a minute of the movie as it's in play and try to draw the answer from that.

What would you like to practice with?

PeopleWillBeYou

I like to try all kinds of divination forms as there really are countless ways to do so. Today I'm practicing divining with random movies. I select a movie title that's listed in the guide channel as it relates to your question. I'll then tune in and listen to about a minute of the movie as it's in play and try to draw the answer from that.

What would you like to practice with?

Ohh, I was going to use myself as in not using anything. I have dices but uh.. I dont think I will get anything accurate by that. Do you have to use something? o:

CosmicBeing

could we do an exchange... I am sick of reading technology/science/mathematical writing... need a break.

Not sure what I'll exchange with.. maybe I'll just try some clairvoyance...see what I can pick up about you. Or a Song reading.

GotH

Ohh, I was going to use myself as in not using anything. I have dices but uh.. I dont think I will get anything accurate by that. Do you have to use something? o:

Uhmmm.. Okay we can practice your third eye visions if that's what you mean. Leave me a question.

GotH

could we do an exchange... I am sick of reading technology/science/mathematical writing... need a break.

Not sure what I'll exchange with.. maybe I'll just try some clairvoyance...see what I can pick up about you. Or a Song reading.

Sure that's fine. What is your question?

CosmicBeing

Sure that's fine. What is your question?

Will I enjoy the/be successful at the position I am taking on at SGH?

or

How will the next two weeks unfold (March 29th 2016)?

choose which ever you fancy

PeopleWillBeYou

Okay, before I leave a question, I want to make sure this make sense to you.

When I focused on your name, I saw a mirror, but it kinda looked like a window. The mirror looked a bit longer. Every time I look at your name, I keep seeing that.. From the way it looked, it could either be a window or a mirror.. Would that make sense? If so I'll go on, and if not then my apologies. :/

GotH

Sorry about the delay I had to run out to pick up something I forgot I needed across town. I'll be back shortly to complete these exchanges..