Prince Music Divination Sequence

Flames

Feedback

Take me with you!
I think you are going to see someone that is very handsome and that you are attracted to. Your heart is going to be fluttering. (I think you have a crush on someone.)

You just want to be with the person and go off with the person.

Thanks for the reading. I didn't see this person yesterday but I did, today. :) And yes, I did have that feeling about wanting to go off with him. It's a nice little fantasy of mine, nothing more, which I'm fine with. Thanks so much, CB! :)

Thanks Flames! I haven't really been keeping anything in emotionally but on the physical side I have been. Recently I've been trying to let go of some unwanted pounds. It's now time so I'll be doing my best to Let It Go! ;)

By the way, I'm curious if you were able to wear something that made you look and feel hot? ;) :cool2:

Yeah, I did wear something nice - something I felt *really* good in. I'm going to make that my intention every day - to wear clothing I feel good in whether in a professional or social capacity. It just makes me feel more alive and better about myself. Of course, not too hot for work. ;) :p You know what I mean.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been trying to let go of some unwanted pounds, too. One day at a time, right? I'm sure you'll reach your goal, GotH. You've got the will and determination. All the best! :)

zayats

Tell me about my month of May?

Hi scorpiogirl! I got the song "Partyman" from Batman for you. I checked out the video - it made me miss the good old days where clips actually told a story and were just way more interesting :D
The message here is simple - in May you're going to enjoy life, maybe like in the past. A lot of people, social.gatherings, parties. Since almost everyone in the song is wearing a mask that covers half of their face, I'd say you will let your wild and freaky side show. You'll let yourself go, maybe worry less and just enjoy life in quite a loud and indulgent way. I'd say it looks great! :D what do you think? Any plans to party?

My question: any message about my nearest future?

Neely 222

I got the song "Let's Work" which is about working hard and playing hard. The lyric "C'mon let's have some fun, we'll work til morning comes" stood out to me as describing your near future. It may not *literally* mean working/playing all night long until the morning hours, but the idea is one of playing hard and working hard, of finding something you love to do and hammering away at it.

My question: Will I move out of state this summer/early fall?

amaya1

Hi
Nice idea!! What next for me and Ab

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

Thanks for the reading. I didn't see this person yesterday but I did, today. :) And yes, I did have that feeling about wanting to go off with him. It's a nice little fantasy of mine, nothing more, which I'm fine with. Thanks so much, CB! :)

Happy it made sense...wonder if the day was off because of time zone.

I Don't Want To Leave You
I don't think you will leave your state by this summer/early fall. I think there is someone who is going to keep you in your present state because you might care for the person very deeply....could even be a love interest.

Q: how will my two viewpoints I am presenting to GH (a person) be seen/viewed by GH?

zayats

Feedback

I got the song "Let's Work" which is about working hard and playing hard. The lyric "C'mon let's have some fun, we'll work til morning comes" stood out to me as describing your near future. It may not *literally* mean working/playing all night long until the morning hours, but the idea is one of playing hard and working hard, of finding something you love to do and hammering away at it.

Thank you! I checked out the song and lyrics and it seems to be about sex too. Either way, ie either interpretation suits me just fine!!!! Lol! But yeah, you're right, it could indeed be about working hard and playing hard - I like the idea as I have been about to start some stuff that involves a lot of systematic work and discipline and passion. So it suits me just right! Thank you very much :)

Neely 222

Thank you! I checked out the song and lyrics and it seems to be about sex too. Either way, ie either interpretation suits me just fine!!!! Lol! But yeah, you're right, it could indeed be about working hard and playing hard - I like the idea as I have been about to start some stuff that involves a lot of systematic work and discipline and passion. So it suits me just right! Thank you very much :)

Haha! I knew you'd figure that out. I was just a bit shy about discussing that aspect. ;-) I mean, it's Prince. We can generally assume it's about sex and usually won't be wrong, especially with his early stuff.

Neely 222

I Don't Want To Leave You
I don't think you will leave your state by this summer/early fall. I think there is someone who is going to keep you in your present state because you might care for the person very deeply....could even be a love interest.

Q:

Thanks for doing mine! It's really appreciated. Your reading is quite interesting. I live in a terribly economically depressed area, so it's almost essential to move away if one wants a better situation. I'm so ready to leave everything here behind and I love fresh new energy and new beginnings. I've never been afraid to move. It's just a matter of having the opportunity (read: Job and Money) to do so. Also, I haven't dated in almost ten years, so it'd be quite the surprise if I stayed here for that reason.

Who knows? Anything could happen. ;-)

GotH

Hi
Nice idea!! What next for me and Ab
Amaya, and anyone else who is interested but is confused by this thread. You read for the last question posted, then you leave a question for someone else (anyone) to read for you. :)

Q: how will my two viewpoints I am presenting to GH (a person) be seen/viewed by GH?

A Case of You

Oh you are in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter
And so sweet oh
I could drink a case of you darling
Still I'd be on my feet
I would still be on my feet

Okay, I think he'll like one but not the other... Or he'll find good and bad in both but will be open to taking in your viewpoints.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything good coming up for me in the near future? :)

CosmicBeing

Thanks for doing mine! It's really appreciated. Your reading is quite interesting. I live in a terribly economically depressed area, so it's almost essential to move away if one wants a better situation. I'm so ready to leave everything here behind and I love fresh new energy and new beginnings. I've never been afraid to move. It's just a matter of having the opportunity (read: Job and Money) to do so. Also, I haven't dated in almost ten years, so it'd be quite the surprise if I stayed here for that reason.

Who knows? Anything could happen. ;-)

I wonder if it might be the place you have grown to like even though you know it is not a financially stable area. Let me know if something changes! Wish you well in your carreer/job/finance endeavor.

The lyrics ---> http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-dont-wanna-leave-you-lyrics-the-time.html