Prince Music Divination Sequence

GotH

princegif2.gif

*Prince*

In memory of and tribute to~

This divination thread will use his songs to seek insight to your questions. Using internet radio or your music shuffle system, focus on the last sitter's question and then hit play. Find the answer or suggestion within the lyrics and post. Then leave your own question for the next reader..

Prince's music is featured here if you don't already have a music channel of your own.

Click here ----> http://www.accuradio.com/

First one to post may leave a question..

Flames

This is fantastic, GotH!

Okay...what do I need to know at this time? :)

GotH

This is fantastic, GotH!

Okay...what do I need to know at this time? :)

Raspberry Beret

:D I think this is telling you that in the near future, you might meet someone who gives you the butterflies. They might not be the sharpest tool in the drawer but they may turn your head to some degree. If this isn't it, consider getting a piece of clothing in this color to turn someone else's eye. ;)

Okay, I'm next. My question and ANYONE can answer...

What would the Universe like me to know?

Flames

Hi GotH,
Before you read for me, I decided to click on the link just to see what song would turn up and guess what it was? Yes, Raspberry Beret!! Earlier today I was talking to someone about butterflies in my stomach and asked him what he thinks I should wear tomorrow - to look hot! I didn't consider the song as a message for me because it wasn't my intention when I first clicked on the link but since it came up for you, too, I guess I should be paying attention to it, right?? Thanks for the reading. We shall see. :heart:

Well, since it's just you and I right now, I'd like to read for you. I'll be back in a few. :)

Flames

What would the Universe like me to know?

Letitgo

Have you been holding on tightly to something, or holding something in? Are your feelings kept under lock and key out of fear of what might happen should you let them out? The Universe wants you to go with the flow or as Prince says, "lay back and let the vibe just flow." I think you're being encouraged to express whatever feelings you're repressing. It's time.

What can I expect to happen tomorrow?

CosmicBeing

What can I expect to happen tomorrow?
Take me with you!
I think you are going to see someone that is very handsome and that you are attracted to. Your heart is going to be fluttering. (I think you have a crush on someone.)

You just want to be with the person and go off with the person.

How is the last week of April looking for me?

Enlightenment23

Beautiful thread!

What is the most pressing advice that I need right now?

GotH

Letitgo

Have you been holding on tightly to something, or holding something in? Are your feelings kept under lock and key out of fear of what might happen should you let them out? The Universe wants you to go with the flow or as Prince says, "lay back and let the vibe just flow." I think you're being encouraged to express whatever feelings you're repressing. It's time.
Thanks Flames! I haven't really been keeping anything in emotionally but on the physical side I have been. Recently I've been trying to let go of some unwanted pounds. It's now time so I'll be doing my best to Let It Go! ;)

By the way, I'm curious if you were able to wear something that made you look and feel hot? ;) :cool2:

How is the last week of April looking for me?

She's Always in My Hair

It may be that you might have a difficult or challenging week in some way but there is someone who is around who will help you get through it. Someone supportive will be there to see you though, again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me about my love life please... :)

scorpiogirl

Thanks Flames! I haven't really been keeping anything in emotionally but on the physical side I have been. Recently I've been trying to let go of some unwanted pounds. It's now time so I'll be doing my best to Let It Go! ;)

By the way, I'm curious if you were able to wear something that made you look and feel hot? ;) :cool2:

She's Always in My Hair

It may be that you might have a difficult or challenging week in some way but there is someone who is around who will help you get through it. Someone supportive will be there to see you though, again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me about my love life please... :)

Hi I shuffled and I got U got the Look
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/prince/ugotthelook.html

Makes me think you will be admired by someone from afar ... But also I get the feeling you may meet someone (not sure if you are single) and be a sudden attraction ... Lyrics seem a bit so maybe just physical attraction ...

Tell me about my month of May?