Psychic Development Group: Exercise 1

Audelia

Young at heart.
Anxiety sufferer and a broken heart.
Still a little girl inside and very caring.
Lack of confidence through criticism and rejection.
I'd say you've suffered from bullying from other women and wear glasses.
I think you very traditional looking and looking for your "niche", that little somewhere it's okay to be you.
I think you're traditional looks come from being brought up "the good old way". You were taught right and wrong but love didn't come into it.
I think you are between 40 to 55, dark blonde with gorgeous fair skin and thin (thinning?) lips.
I feel a deep sound of voice as well? Is this why you are trying to find your niche? Have you been hiding away and protecting yourself from criticism?
And you'e surrounded by books! Books everywhere...like a librarian!
There's so much you want to share but you're afraid to allow yourself and feel like you need to keep yourself in check.
I'll stop here...for obvious reasons!!
I will say however that I only ever use my psychic ability for healing and face to face (like a body scan thing) so this is very new and alien to me!
Thank you for starting this x
Hopefully this will make you laugh out loud rather than cry, Crying of laughter is good too! ;)

Hi DD,

Yes, I do suffer from anxiety and my heart still carries around a lot of hurt from the past. I am a child at heart and do care a lot. I would consider myself confident, but I do find criticism and rejection tough. I have experienced bullying from other women and I do wear glasses.

I'm quite quirky in appearance and in recent years I have felt more accepted for who I am. Yes, I was taught right and wrong with love not being mentioned.

I am 28 years old and have very pale, sallow skin. I have full lips :)

Great read!

Audelia

I hope this is still on :)

I see a lot of goodbyes and airports
A strong connection (for good or bad) with the sea
Concern about body, figure and shape. When a young teenager, probably troubled by eating concerns
Curious
Adaptable
You probably like to host friend gatherings
Not too worried about things being perfect or by the book AS LONG AS IT COMES FROM THE HEART (especially gifts)
Math
Good at finding solutions at the eleventh hour

Thank you for sharing your handwriting with us ! :thumbsup:

Hi Ana,

Yes, there have been lots of goodbyes this year - lots of friends emigrating abroad. I have a very strong connection with the sea. Yes, when I was younger I always wanted to lose weight - thankfully I've finally become happy with my body. I'm very adaptable and curious. I love having friends over and yes, you've just described me to a tee - everything has to come from the heart. I've always been terrible at Math and my sister still teases me over it! And yes, I always figure things out at the last minute :)

Fab read!

celticnoodle

T.Y. for the feedback, Audelia. Everyone did very well. :) This was a lot of fun!

lark

Thank you for the feed back...responding to all of these takes a lot of time and attention..so thanks for that.
Wonderful experience, I had fun tuning into you...:)

Tigerangel

Thanks for your feedback, I'm actually quite shocked the camel made sense for you, I think I need to trust my Visions abit more as I just had another confirmed aswell.

I seen my dad in a bed a couple of days ago and I thought about hospital bed, but as he's been in and out of hospital quite a few times this year, I just ignored it, but he went back into hospital last night, he's ok and should be back out sometime on Tuesday.

When I did my original post I had a vision after I had posted, but it was quick and I felt like it wasn't related, but after you mentioned about the white dog that past away, I was wondering if the dog I seen could have been him, at least I think it was a he, he was small and was white with some black patches and was sleeping in a curled up position.

Im a little bit curious now to know if that could have been the dog that passed?

This is still quite new to me at the moment

Again thankyou for the feedback.

ana luisa

Thank you SO much Audelia for the FB and for coming up with this fun exercise !!!! :thumbsup:

classy

Hi Classy,

I am white with fine, dark brown hair. I do have a grey t-shirt that I love to wear. My forehead is quite big lol :) I'm naturally lean, but not so much at the moment. I just recently got back to the gym after a long abscence. I have a fiance. He's dark like myself and is quite tall. I don't have any children or nieces or nephews. I do love dogs :)

Lots of hits there Classy. Keep up the fab work :)

Omg that's so cool :D Atleast I got some things right haha
Thanks Audelia :) xxx

danieljuk

Hi daniel,

Thanks for taking part :) I laughed out loud at this first part. I read Angel cards and do a lot of angelic healing - my father is forever joking that I need to write a book called "Amy's Angels" haha :) Brilliant!

Spot on. I have a rebel streak in me, definitely. I'm always playing jokes on my poor fiance. I wouldn't describe myself as bubbly, but I have a sarcastic, dry sense of humour that makes people laugh. I am so judgemental! I'm working on it :)

I have straight hair, but find it hard to manage. I'm 5'8" so relatively tall :)

I think so :) I'm always surrounded by angels. My Reiki teacher jokes that I seem to have a hotline to them. I'm also a medium and a channel :)

I was in a crash before and although I don't drive, have always said I wanted a red car. I collect tarot decks, which people find weird. The flowers don't resonate with me unfortunately :)

I've been lucky and have had many loves in my life, but my current one is for keeps :)

Yes, I've done training in mediumship and clairvoyance, but it's still a little unruly at times. I'm hoping more practice will help me to get it under control a bit better. I self treat myself with Reiki a lot, so that could be my chakras - it helps to keep me feeling balanced. I'm not sure about the Peter Blue reference :)

Thanks for a great read!

thank you so much for the feedback! The funny thing is the things I got right and were a little obscure were the things I felt quite strongly during the exercise! Amy's Angels the most strongly and the rebel joker. I am glad I am starting to get the confidence to say what comes into my intuition but hope I can get a stronger message with more info with practice in future :) thanks for doing this and wishing you all the best! :thumbsup:

Queen of Cards

Hi Queen of Cards,

I am definitely quirky and have been described that way many times. I'm currently trying to embrace my feminine side more :) I do wear glasses and have recently started to wear contacts. I don't have any pets, but I adore animals and want to fill my house full of them as soon as I move out of an apartment :). I get on very well with people and dream of the day that I get to have my own garden so I can plant lots of flowers.

Well done :)
This was my first time trying anything like this! I usually just read tarot cards but I wanted to practice using my intuition and tuning other psychic abilities. Thank you so much for the feedback and for the inspiration and motivation to practice.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk