Psychic Development Group: Exercise 2

celticnoodle

For now all I can see are pots and pans in a huge kitchen that looks like it belongs in a hotel or something big. Catering perhaps. I saw a woman with a light browned skin (meaning of African descent, not Caucasian) and quite active. That might be Nance. Not sure yet but she looked like she was in charge of the cooking.
Kids, too. More than one.

We do have a huge kitchen in our farmhouse and pots and pans are always around, as it seems we are always cooking! :laugh: I'm not of African descent however, am as white as they come--and nearly look like the walking dead...so that part isn't correct. As for being quite active, I feel like I'm an active person currently and often am. I am involved in a lot of volunteering activities--and so doing a lot. Just finished teaching tai-chi, which kept me busy Mon-Thurs, where I was teaching 6 classes and I also took a class 2x a week. I am also a "volunteer" with genealogy research and help many people find their ancestors--and sometimes will be volunteering in my town's historical office. There, we volunteers keep records of births, marriages, deaths, and family and business histories--have copies of newspapers, and pictures and pretty much anything that has anything to do with our town.

I do not do catering and never did, really--however, when we lived in VT, I ran the Meals on Wheels program for our county--and also involved in the onsite luncheons they had once or twice a week. I was also very involved in our Church--and any big meal offered to the community--and so I was spending much time in THAT kitchen--which was also huge and had pots and pans everywhere. I wasn't in charge of the cooking there, ever, but I was in charge of the Meals on Wheels program for many years and was responsible for building it up to delivering said hot meals 5 days a week and frozen ones for them to heat up on Sat and Sunday. good pick up there! :thumbsup:

We only have one child--however, we use to often keep my handicapped brother in law so my inlaws could have a break. He lived with us for awhile after their death as well. He was like having a five year old--and so he is often picked up as our 'son' when I have readings. And, we did for awhile also have a young girl living with us when the state had to remove her from her parents home for safety reasons. She didn't live with us for long as we were not in the state system as foster parents--but she was with us a few months and then she moved on to live with an uncle.

Commuting.
New York or a very big/cosmopolitan city.
Mother still alive.
Nance looks like she's in charge of a lot of stuff. I saw this lady (again, don't know if she is Nance) looking at different bills and bank notes so I figure she is the one paying the bills.
So far, no man in the picture.
Nope. Not a city. However, we do currently live in NY - but out in the middle of no-where country. I do commute A LOT. Not just for some of those tai - chi classes, but even to grocery shop. Our town has a very tiny grocery store--but very limited hours and next to nothing in it--so I must drive to another town--about 20 plus miles one way to get anything we need.

My mother is still alive, yes.

:laugh: I AM in charge of the finances here in our home. :D hubby travels so much-I generally take care of anything that needs to be done---including the financial end. He couldn't even tell you how much we have in the bank--and be within a thousand dollars of the mark! :laugh: I use to give him his money for lunch at work once in awhile, as years ago his office didn't have a bank nearby or an ATM machine. Now it does, but I use to get the money for him and tell him, "here's your milk money!" :laugh: always a big joke between us. My husband is with me, but he travels A LOT for work--all over the world. So, I'm often alone--sometimes for weeks at a time each month. But sometimes he can go 2 mos. without traveling. So I'm not always alone.

Good job! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

I see a lady with short dark messy straight type of hairstyle, seems to have a couple of streaks in it either gray or a color added to it with a slight part to the left.
:thumbsup: you also must be seeing me first thing in the morning, when my hair is a mess! :laugh: I have very short hair--usually dark colored when I dye it--but I haven't dyed my hair in months, and so it is a salt and pepper right now. It is cut in a VERY SHORT Bob style. Short like a pixie style on the sides and bobbed in the back. Yeah, lots of gray throughout. I do part it on the left--its the way my hair wants to go-so its a natural part. Left up to me, I'd not really part it at all--and let my hair go wherever.

Sitting at a White square table wearing a white shirt and black rimmed glasses reading what looks like to be a newspaper, pen in hand blue lid in mouth there seems to be a lot of plants behind her yet surrounding the area she is in, I see a white flower large like a Lilly of some type. I get the feeling of searching for something, the colors I see are predominantly white, green & black, I feel she is inside in either a kitchen or some type of sunroom/glass house. Age around 50, could be slightly younger her eyebrows are raised as if surprised at what she has read/found out, looking down towards the right of the paper. I see her look up towards someone who has entered the room and start to get up, perhaps to make a coffe or tea! That's all I'm getting :)
I can't think of a white square table. However, I do have a very light wood table in our vacation home--and both tables almost always have a table cloth on it--as I'm a bit "old school" that way and prefer table cloths.

I do have dark rimmed glasses that I have to wear all the time. thin wired glasses, but they are a mix of dark brown and black. We get a "freebie" area newspaper that I do read a lot - but the rest of the newspapers we get are generally online newspapers. I almost always use a black pen--but we do have some that are blue and have blue lids--so that could be accurate. At our farmhouse, I do have a LOT of potted plants--but sadly, they are dying off somewhat. I still have about 6 or 7 in pots that sit on a stand in front of our large sliding glass door there though. I'm often sitting very near them. One of them is a lily! :thumbsup: yes, I am in my mid 50s (55 till October!).

very good! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Nance.....
Short dark hair with sunny Mediterranean like Italy link.
Lives in a town where a main street is wide and the buildings kind of cubic?
I think her bank is on that street.
She's water energy but there's no water around her.
Pink flowers like lilies.
Will try again later.

yep. short, dark hair. My hubby & I only recently returned from Italy and the Mediterranean! LOVED IT!!! :thumbsup: I esp. loved Italy and we were in Rome, Sicily and Venice. We are hoping to one day go back there.

I guess our main street is wide. In the town with our legal address-the main street has two lanes - one each way, and a large shoulder on the side the whole way through town. Part of it also has a sidewalk on either side once you get into town and its more built up. So, I guess you'd say that is wide. Our town with our vacation/retirement home is wider though-as it also has parallel parking and sidewalks the whole way on each side.

Our bank(s) are on the Main street in the farmhouse town, yes. I have a separate bank account for my tarot business--but both of them are on "Main Street". Pretty much any business is on Main Street as there is only one other big street in town--and that has the elementary and middle school and now the new gym. (the only businesses on that street besides the town doctor). We do have a few other streets in town--but they are just for homes.

I do have water near me at both properties. A creek runs through our property at our farmhouse and we live on the river at our vacation home. Right outside our door. I am an Air sign, but I do have a lot of water in my chart that is very prominent. I am also an empath--and I am a very emotional sort of person. We do have pink flowers around us--not lilies though. Our lily plant is creamy white. But, we do have those pink flowers still! good job!

:thumbsup:

celticnoodle

I see a short, stocky woman with unruly hair. I'm seeing dark hair (possibly with highlights) and brown eyes. A soft face that is usually smiling. In fact, I keep getting "contagious smile" as in when you smile or laugh, everyone smiles and laughs along with you. I'm being told to mention your laugh - is it unusual? I'm also being told to mention sneezes - do you suffer with allergies or have an unusual sneeze?

:laugh: again with the "unruly/(messy) hair!" Ya'll are tuning into me in the wee hours of the morning, I think!!! My hair is very short, and a salt and pepper--though still more pepper then salt currently. :D I have blue eyes though. I do try to smile a lot--I guess I am successful. (Ever notice how smiling is contagious?) I hope I make people smile and laugh. I don't know if I do have an unusual laugh or not...I can't recall anyone mentioning that. I DO sneeze A LOT!!! AND, when our daughter was younger, or when little kids are around, I do make a funny sneeze, to get the kids to laugh. :D its' loud and I will add an ending so that my sneeze sounds like "AAAACHOOO----EEEEEEE!" and the kids always laugh hysterically over it. I have TONS of allergies--so yeah, I am always sneezing and blowing my poor nose. And, this is with tons of allergy meds--but some days are still worse then others....

I feel that you're very gifted spiritually and that it runs in the family. Were you afraid of it at first? There's a sense that there was some hesitance when it came to accepting your spiritual abilities, but when you tuned in and took it seriously, you took to it like a duck to water.

yes, true. runs in my maternal family for many generations. Mostly with the women, but a few of the men have *some* psychic abilties as well. I'm not sure I was really afraid of it at first--but didn't realize I was gifted. Except, just now I recall when we kids were younger, we were terrified to go upstairs alone--because we were ALWAYS running into spirits and they'd call out to us or reach out and touch us. Many a time, I'd drag our family dog or cat with me when I had to go upstairs alone for protection! :D (stupid kid). When my parents bought a home and had the finished basement--the grandkids were always terrified to go down there to the family room alone or the pantry down there--as the spirits seemed to always be there or in the section of hte home with bedrooms and bathrooms--for the same reasons.
I sense lots of spirits around you. I feel many of them are family members. I also get a sense of lots of animals with you. Do you have a cat? I see a black cat and keep hearing a reference to a "witch's cat." Yes, I get lots of animals, but I think you may only have one in your house currently. Maybe it's a love of animals more than actually having loads in your house. I'm also being told to mention birds here - do you watch the birds?

yeah, I do have tons of spirits around me all the time--mostly family, but as a medium, I seem to attract even more spirits then family. Most is family--I sense them if I can't see them--or smell them. (perfume, cigar, cigarette or pipe smells--each w/their own 'smell'). I also have a lot of spirit animals. My dear dog from childhood is always with me and also some of other family member dogs and cats, yes. My spirit granddog often makes an appearance too! We use to have LOTS of cats over the years--(now in spirit and yes, most come to me). When I was 13, my sister bought me a black cat for my birthday--and as I was b. in October, we use to say it was a "witches cat". However, as he grew, he did get a lot of white that wasn't visible as a kitten. :) His name though was "Hermie" and not anything near witchy. But he did have beautiful green eyes that shone!!! and he was "bad". :laugh:

We always did have tons of animals--until the daughters last set of animals passed away AFTER she had moved out on her own. Hubby & I travel a lot, so no pets for us currently. However, I still feed and play with and pet and buy toys for alot of the animals belonging to family and friends and neighbors! And, the gym owner (where I work) has a dog that she takes to work so he's not alone--and I give him tons of goodies too. :D Plus my grandog and then right now a grandpig too. :) I send goody boxes each month to the grandkids-and alwys include the fur grandbabies too. :) And, yes, we are BIG bird watchers here! There are 2 different parks/nature preserves--mostly for birds in our area-and we haunt both them often. We also see a huge variety of birds on our properties. (and wild animals too). And, of course, we feed the birds too.

I see you living in a rural setting (sort of like the suburbs). It's muddy outside and it rains a lot.
yep. living in a rural setting--VERY RURAL. like edge of the world--rural. Some people joke and say, if you blink--you'll be in the next town before you realize you went through our town. (true too!). It does soemtimes get muddy--mostly after the snow is melting--as we do get A LOT of snow. In VT where we lived for many years, and where my heart will always be--we had what was called "Mud Season". it would be THICK. *sigh* But right now we need rain badly and so I can't say it rains a lot, right now!

You have a fantastic energy around you - very mystical and authentic. There's a real sense of authenticity with you. It's lovely :)
awwwh...:) this was sweet and nice to read! T.Y.! :) Lots of people do say I am very mystical. :laugh: I like to think that!
You're also a very talented healer although I feel that rather than healing with your hands, I think you heal by listening to others and helping them with their problems.

A few initial impressions (which I have sneakily written up in work!:D) I'll come back if I have more :)
I am always told that I'm a healer. But, I'm not sure I am, tbh! I'd LOVE to be one--but I'm not into REIKI. I don't know WHAT kind of healer I could be, tbh! Though my one guide told me once that my medium work is also a type of healing. So, perhaps that is my only healing gift? I'm not sure really. Apparently, I need to continue to search for that gift--and I am/do. Perhaps it is about listening to others and not so much with my hands? I think you may be right!

I am an empath, and though I am getting much better with groups of people (amazingly so, as I am really a wall flower)--people always seem to be drawn to me - even strangers and they always tell me their life stories. *sigh* 9x out of 10, when I take my sister to the stores (she doesn't drive)--I will be stopped as soon as we walk into a store. She proceeds on w/o missing a step to finish her shopping and I'll be standing in the same place as when she left - still listening to someone who has decided to talk to me. :D I can't tell you how often this happens to me--EVERYWHERE I go--not just in stores. My family and friends all label me like this too and its a big joke whenever we try to get together to do shopping or even eat out at a restaurant. Even if I am all the way in the back--(hiding), I'm found. Its not really a bad thing, I guess--but sometimes I wouldn't mind *turning* it off. :D

Great read! T.Y. :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

off for a shower (and to comb my messy and unruly looking hair! ;) ) and more fb. in a bit!

celticnoodle

The only thing that I got from this exercise was seeing a redheaded girl around 8 or 9 wearing a grandad cap in a large field and she was sitting on something which I couldn't see but it felt like it was some sort of farm vehicle like a tractor and there was a house in the distance.

:) This is funny, as both of my granddaughters are strawberry blondes. The oldest is 8yrs of age. Not sure what you mean by a "granddad cap"--unless you are talking about a ball cap thing? She does have some of them, for when she is fishing or on the boat. She wouldn't be sitting on a farm vehicle where she is though her parents do have a riding lawn mower and she may have been sitting on that. But, they live in a housing development. They have only been to our farmhouse in the winter. They have been to our vacation home in early spring, still with snow on the ground--but we don't have even a riding lawn mower there and htis is the first year they will visit us in the summer time at our vacation home.

However, it does sound like you did make a connection to my granddaughter. Perhaps all the rest of it is just symbolic. A nephew of ours gave my husband the nickname of "Uncle Tractor"--when he was about 3, because when they came to visit, my husband would always give them tractor rides. :D The name stuck and now everyone calls him that. :)

The impression this gave me was that this person may have some celtic/Irish roots and the girl and house give me the feeling that she lives quite faraway from her grandchild.
ah! I needed to read further on. You are ABSOLUTELY correct here!!! :thumbsup:

I am of Irish Roots--my maternal side is nearly 100% Irish (though my greatgrandfather's dad was only part Irish and part English & something else). VERY GOOD!!!

I tried abit later and only seen a swirling flower and I think that may indicate that she has a love of gardening.

I couldn't pick up anything else with this.
Well, I have a love of plants and "my" type of gardening. I much prefer gardening in pots--where as my hubby insists on planting EVERYTHING into the ground. :rolleyes: So, we have our "separate" gardens, though we combine the garden goodies and will occasionally help each other. I have been at least successful with convincing him to use raised flower beds. Its hard for me to stand up if I'm down on the ground--even on my knees. I have bad knees and if there isn't a table or steady chair--once down, I can't get up! :laugh: so, potted gardening is best for me. :) But, you are right, I do love gardening--MY way! ;)

Very good!! Impressed you picked up on the distance between me and my grandchildren! :)

celticnoodle

Well, this is my first time ever trying intuition-based-thing, so I'm a little unsure about this...
I imagine a sofa, upholstered in a kind of tapestry fabric? Floral or plant patterns.
I'm thinking a lot about floral/plant theme here.
A woman with blonde hair. Knitted cardigan- pink? And I imagine pearls, too.
The general impression I'm getting is of someone very comfortable. Relaxing to be around.

I don't have a floral pattern sofa in either home. we tend to be very bland. :laugh: both homes have tan furniture--suede. But! I do also have pillows on the furniture and blanket "throws" - and these are flowered and some are a tapestry looking type of fabric! Every chair has a 'throw' though not each chair has a pillow. Good pickup! I can see where you'd think the flower print was in the chair/sofa themselves, as they are often draped across.

I don't have blonde hair--but I did bleach my hair a few times and was blonde as a kid too. As I got older, my hair got darker, but w/ red highlights throug it and now gray.

I do have a pinkish/reddish sweater, not really a cardigan--but as my husband prefers the house to be cool--(COLD LIKE ICE TO ME!!), I am always wearing this or another sweater inside the house. I also tend to take it shopping with me--to wear in the stores as they are often freezing cold too. My pinkish sweater is also one of my favorites. :D

When we dress up-I do wear my pearls. I love pearls! I am a layed back type of person and my sister was just telling me last night how relaxed she was finally, (she works very long and hard hours - and sometimes on the weekends too! :eek:) being here with us. (hubby is also layed back like m). and so, I think this is true too.

Good job! :thumbsup: Keep on coming back for more exercises! they are fun and they will help!

celticnoodle

Nance...
A very down to earth, genuine, kind, caring person.
European ancestry. I feel like Nance has psychic-medium abilities and enjoys sharing their knowledge and experiences with others.

Nance lives in two different places? One house in a wooded area by a river, or creek maybe. Retired, has children, grandchildren and a dog.

yes, I think I am a very down to earth type of person. Kind and caring too, (at least, I hope I am--I try to be!) I am of European ancestry-mostly Irish, but on my dads side, is German, Scottish, English and more...

I do have psychic-medium abilities, yes, and I do LOVE to share my knowledge and experiences with everyone and do my best to help others develop their abilities too, if they wish.

VERY GOOD PICKUP! Yes! we do live in 2 places!!! :thumbsup: Both are actually in wooded areas, with water. The farmhouse is a bit more open then the vacation home really--as there are 2 roads running (we're on the corner) between these woods. A creek runs on our property. The vacation home is at the end of a short dead end street. Very little traffic really--and we have woods all around us that block out the views of any neighbors, though they are honestly closer to us here then the farmhouse! We live here on weekends/holidays and it is right on the river, with about 150-175 feet of river front.

I am "semi-retired", :laugh: but hub is still working. We have only 1 child, but as I mentioned before, we use to take care of my now deceased handicapped brother in law, and often would have him for weeks at a time to give my inlaws a break and allow them some "free" time. This brother also did live with us for awhile after the inlaws passed away--and he was suppose to come and live with us full time again when we moved here to NY. However, he passed away before that came to be. :( We also had a young girl living with us as she was removed from her home by the state and they had no where for her to go. So, we took her until they were able to place her with family. That was only a few months however.

We do have grandchildren--two of them, (but I also purchase goodies for our friends children/grandchildren and send goodie boxes on a regular basis to all--specifically the grandchildren. So, we're also sort of "adopted" grandparents to a few extras--which I forgot about earlier. :laugh: We have a granddog and a grandpig (guinea pig) and many nephew and nieces that are furry--mostly dogs. Everyone comes to visit though! :D and, we love them all! Plus, we tend to be friendly with the neighborhood animals too and buy them dog cookies and toys, etc. :)

Good job! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Ok I spent all week doing exercises to try and get better at tuning in, hopefully it's working ! :D ...or not

The first thing I saw was someone with a gigantic smile on their face, so you're well known amongst family and friends as being a very happy person

I am often told that I have a big smile and its contagious and I try to be a happy person. (I'm not always--but I try to fake it if I'm not! ;) ).

When I first started I got a cold chill all over so I'm not sure if you live in an area that tends to get quite cold, I saw a map of North America and then a V or W, not sure if that's for a state or town
yes. I am ALWAYS cold! I do live in North America, currently NY--but the "V" was for Vermont. We lived there for many years, and in fact, the town we lived in there also began with the letter "V". It was cold MOST of the time there--everyone joked that we had 3 seasons of winter and 1 season of mud season. (when the snow melted). :D But, it was a beautiful and lovely area to live in! My heart will FOREVER be in VT!. I always have either a sweater on inside the house or a throw over my legs or both. I also tend to live in sweatpants inside--and then quickly change to shorts when I go outside. :laugh:

Are you a gardener or enjoy gardening ? I saw hands holding a seedling so you like to nurture things or may work as a healer

I also saw a dog with shaggy black/grey and white fur, who maybe getting to be quite old

That's all I could pick up on, hopefully some of it resonates :)
Yes, on both counts! I do love to garden--in MY own way--which is mostly potted plants. We currently don't have many plants - mostly herbs and hten a few plants. I am told that I'm a healer, but I haven't really found my 'niche' for this. yet.

the only shaggy dog I can think of is my childhood dog, and he was a shaggy black dog who lived to a ripe ol' age of 17yrs. he also had a lot of gray in him--a white gray, having a delightful white moustache and chin--quite a distinguished look! :D No brown in him there and I can't think of a dog that was all 3 and shaggy. My granddog looked a lot like him, but wasn't as shaggy as him. he also was quite the handsome gent as he aged, also getting a lot of gray/white in his fur. the two of them are always around me in spirit. I can't think of a living dog answering to this description either though...If I do think of who it is, I will let you know via PM and update here!

Very good! :thumbsup: Thank you for your reading!

celticnoodle

I was impressed at how well everyone read me here. :) Especially only having a name to go on! I loved each post and want to thank everyone who participated.

Now, anyone else who would like to participate in someway with this exercise thread, I urge you to contact Audelia. It doesn't have to be a psychic reading, (though, this is quite fun!) - if you have a picture of a home, an ancestor, yourself, or a sample of your handwriting (as in Ex. 1) or a name, (like my nick-name)--or hundreds of other things--give it a try! It helps us all to strengthen our psychic abilities participating in these. So, PM Audelia and let her know.

Thanks again!!! :thumbsup: