Psychic Development Group: Exercise 2

Audelia

Hello and welcome to our second Psychic Development Group exercise. It’s a special one this week that involves a mysterious sitter :).

If you’re new here, please see below. If you already know the name of the game scroll down to see what this week’s exercise involves.

***How this will work***
Every Sunday (like today), I will post an exercise. If you’d like to participate all you have to do is simply read the below, get in touch with your intuition and post your feelings/intuitions/answers below. Next Sunday, feedback will be given and a new exercise will be posted.

***Some guidelines***
1. This is open to everyone, regardless of how in touch you are with your intuition. It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro that can easily tune in to your intuition or if this is your first time trying anything like this. The trick is to just relax, have fun and trust what impressions come to you.

2. If you are acting as a sitter for a given exercise, then you MUST give feedback to the people who are reading for you in the thread. Feedback is essential as it not only allows us to distinguish whether we’re right or wrong, it’s also such a great help when it comes to building confidence in ourselves and our abilities.

3. Before and after every exercise you’ll find a warm-up and a cool down. These are like mini-exercises to ensure you’re tuning in to your abilities in a safe way and grounding yourself afterwards. If you don’t ground properly you may feel dizzy or ‘off’ after doing this type of work. It is suggested that you do both of these mini-exercises, however if you’d rather try a different way (or suggest a different way) then that’s okay too.

4. Trust your gut instinct. When you start working with your intuition, you may doubt some of the information or messages that you might receive. Please do your best to say the first thing that comes to mind, even if it doesn’t make sense to you as this is usually right and has some relevance to the sitter.

So, without further ado, here is our first exercise!

Warm-up

Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Call in Archangel Michael to watch over you and protect you as you engage in this psychic development work. See yourself surrounded by his blue light of protection. Mentally call out to your own spirit guides and ask them to be with you and to assist you with this work.

Next, starting with your base chakra, see each chakra opening up. Visualize a red flower opening, then an orange one, a yellow one, a green one, a blue one, a violet one and a purple one. Visualise a beam of pure white, source energy flowing down from the heavens, through your crown chakra and all the way down into your root chakra. Know that you are protected and connected. When you feel ready, open your eyes and attempt the below exercise.

Exercise Two: Mystery Read

One of the easiest ways to learn how to trust in your psychic and spiritual abilities is to get solid evidence that they exist and this is why feedback is so important. I believe that the harder an object or person is to read, the more beneficial it is for us as readers – the more we can flex our psychic muscles and, when we get correct information, the more we can rely on the information that we receive as being accurate.

Your mystery sitter this week has provided one piece of information. A name:

NANCE

Tune in and see what you can tell us about Nance. I’ll be taking part in this too as I don’t know anything about Nance so it’s exciting for me as well :). Next Sunday, Nance will view the thread and give feedback to everyone that takes part.

Again, remember, that the most important thing you can do is to relax. If you’re struggling to get impressions, take a few deep breaths and ask yourself the following questions to help focus the information you receive:

What does Nance look like?
What type of vibe do you get off them?
What might they do for a living?
Do they have pets? Children?
Where do they live?

Again, I am actively looking for sitters for upcoming exercises. Are you willing to be a sitter – are you willing to share a picture of yourself, your home or your pet? Please do PM me. I have a very fun curriculum planned for the coming weeks! And again, if you have any thoughts/comments/suggestions please do get in touch. Let’s make this the best (and most helpful) psychic development group that we can!

Cool-down

Well done and thank you for taking part. To cool down I’m going to ask you to take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. Mentally ask your guides to help you ground your energy. Visualise plant roots growing out of your feet and deep into the earth. See them going down through the layers of soil until they connect with a beautiful crystal that’s in the centre of the earth. This crystal feeds wonderful, healing white light up your roots into your body. Stay with this energy and take a few deep breaths. Feel the connection. When you feel ready open your eyes and silently thank Archangel Michael and your guides for their help. If you’re still feeling a little light-headed, eat something small, go outside and take a few breaths or hold a grounding crystal such as hematite or brown tourmaline.

ana luisa

For now all I can see are pots and pans in a huge kitchen that looks like it belongs in a hotel or something big. Catering perhaps. I saw a woman with a light browned skin (meaning of African descent, not Caucasian) and quite active. That might be Nance. Not sure yet but she looked like she was in charge of the cooking.
Kids, too. More than one.
Commuting.
New York or a very big/cosmopolitan city.
Mother still alive.
Nance looks like she's in charge of a lot of stuff. I saw this lady (again, don't know if she is Nance) looking at different bills and bank notes so I figure she is the one paying the bills.
So far, no man in the picture.

tarotlova

I see a lady with short dark messy straight type of hairstyle, seems to have a couple of streaks in it either gray or a color added to it with a slight part to the left. Sitting at a White square table wearing a white shirt and black rimmed glasses reading what looks like to be a newspaper, pen in hand blue lid in mouth there seems to be a lot of plants behind her yet surrounding the area she is in, I see a white flower large like a Lilly of some type. I get the feeling of searching for something, the colors I see are predominantly white, green & black, I feel she is inside in either a kitchen or some type of sunroom/glass house. Age around 50, could be slightly younger her eyebrows are raised as if surprised at what she has read/found out, looking down towards the right of the paper. I see her look up towards someone who has entered the room and start to get up, perhaps to make a coffe or tea! That's all I'm getting :)

DDwarks

Nance.....
Short dark hair with sunny Mediterranean like Italy link.
Lives in a town where a main street is wide and the buildings kind of cubic?
I think her bank is on that street.
She's water energy but there's no water around her.
Pink flowers like lilies.
Will try again later.

Audelia

I see a short, stocky woman with unruly hair. I'm seeing dark hair (possibly with highlights) and brown eyes. A soft face that is usually smiling. In fact, I keep getting "contagious smile" as in when you smile or laugh, everyone smiles and laughs along with you. I'm being told to mention your laugh - is it unusual? I'm also being told to mention sneezes - do you suffer with allergies or have an unusual sneeze?

I feel that you're very gifted spiritually and that it runs in the family. Were you afraid of it at first? There's a sense that there was some hesitance when it came to accepting your spiritual abilities, but when you tuned in and took it seriously, you took to it like a duck to water.

I sense lots of spirits around you. I feel many of them are family members. I also get a sense of lots of animals with you. Do you have a cat? I see a black cat and keep hearing a reference to a "witch's cat." Yes, I get lots of animals, but I think you may only have one in your house currently. Maybe it's a love of animals more than actually having loads in your house. I'm also being told to mention birds here - do you watch the birds?

I see you living in a rural setting (sort of like the suburbs). It's muddy outside and it rains a lot.

You have a fantastic energy around you - very mystical and authentic. There's a real sense of authenticity with you. It's lovely :)

You're also a very talented healer although I feel that rather than healing with your hands, I think you heal by listening to others and helping them with their problems.

A few initial impressions (which I have sneakily written up in work!:D) I'll come back if I have more :)

Tigerangel

The only thing that I got from this exercise was seeing a redheaded girl around 8 or 9 wearing a grandad cap in a large field and she was sitting on something which I couldn't see but it felt like it was some sort of farm vehicle like a tractor and there was a house in the distance.
The impression this gave me was that this person may have some celtic/Irish roots and the girl and house give me the feeling that she lives quite faraway from her grandchild.

I tried abit later and only seen a swirling flower and I think that may indicate that she has a love of gardening.

I couldn't pick up anything else with this.

Pyrrha

Well, this is my first time ever trying intuition-based-thing, so I'm a little unsure about this...
I imagine a sofa, upholstered in a kind of tapestry fabric? Floral or plant patterns.
I'm thinking a lot about floral/plant theme here.
A woman with blonde hair. Knitted cardigan- pink? And I imagine pearls, too.
The general impression I'm getting is of someone very comfortable. Relaxing to be around.

LoveLight&Peace

Nance...
A very down to earth, genuine, kind, caring person.
European ancestry. I feel like Nance has psychic-medium abilities and enjoys sharing their knowledge and experiences with others.

Nance lives in two different places? One house in a wooded area by a river, or creek maybe. Retired, has children, grandchildren and a dog.

skywatching

Ok I spent all week doing exercises to try and get better at tuning in, hopefully it's working ! :D ...or not

The first thing I saw was someone with a gigantic smile on their face, so you're well known amongst family and friends as being a very happy person

When I first started I got a cold chill all over so I'm not sure if you live in an area that tends to get quite cold, I saw a map of North America and then a V or W, not sure if that's for a state or town

Are you a gardener or enjoy gardening ? I saw hands holding a seedling so you like to nurture things or may work as a healer

I also saw a dog with shaggy black/grey and white fur, who maybe getting to be quite old

That's all I could pick up on, hopefully some of it resonates :)

celticnoodle

Okay, now for the feedback! I was the "Nance" that was the subject of this psychic exercise. My given name is Nancy, as many here know, so I went with "Nance" because so many in my family call me that as a nickname.

Overall, everyone did rather well! :) So, now onto the feedback!