Can you pick up on yourself than the sitter?

PeopleWillBeYou

Today I was practicing with my psychic abilities/ intuition, whatever you may name it. I had one sitter to help me out to pick up anything that related to her. I saw a lot of people images and most of the images gave me that "country" vibe. Either it was from one of her family members or from her. I saw an old man, and the last image I saw was an old room or place, it was very.. creepy looking, there was nothing in the room really, but it felt old.

When I told her, it didn't seem like it connected to her, she thought it did but she never answered the country part. I know my family is from the country, but I don't know if it related to me or not? After the reading, I felt very tired and I had to sleep.

Since I wasn't sure, can people sometimes pick up on their self rather than the sitter? The images didn't make sense, but was very weird to me.

Starri Knytes

Messages come in interesting ways.

First allow me to ask, did you talk to the person you were reading for in the days following the reading?

It's quite common to remember something that syncs after the reading. :)

Now to address your question... Could the message have been for you? I suppose it could have been. It might have been for both of you. But the most common way, for me anyway, to receive messages is in the form of things I myself can relate to. That way I can easily relay the message to the sitter.

If a spirit gives you something in a form you've never seen, it would be very difficult to pass the message on accurately. Do you see what I mean? So if they show you your uncles farm house, it doesn't mean that the message is about your uncle or the farm house. It's something similar that the sitter can relate to.

If it's possible, check back with your sitter. Find out from them what matched and what didn't.

Good luck sweetie [emoji813] :

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

PeopleWillBeYou

thanks for the response.

I didn't talk to the person in the following days of the reading, I just asked for a sitter and she wanted to be one. She wanted me to pick up anything that was mostly recent or something that is happening in her life, but I don't think that happened.

I did asked did some of it make sense, and she didn't answer the room part, some parts she actually skipped to be honest.. I thought may be it didn't make sense to her. She thought some of what I got was 'twixed' up.

Thank you. :)

Starri Knytes

Since I wasn't sure, can people sometimes pick up on their self rather than the sitter? The images didn't make sense, but was very weird to me.
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here. It had been in my mind to put your question to my pendulum. I asked questions two way to insure it was understood.

1. Was the message PeopleWillBeYou's received directed toward herself? YES

2. Was the message for her sitter? NO

I hope that helps sweetie.
Sorry about your sitter. Since you know that you are able to connect perhaps you could try again??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Saskia

I had one sitter to help me out to pick up anything that related to her. Since I wasn't sure, can people sometimes pick up on their self rather than the sitter? The images didn't make sense, but was very weird to me.

Hi P,

yes I think the message can relate to you instead of the sitter, but I also suspect the question was too broad. We can't now know if this country vibe and the room etc. were something that were a symbolic message about the state of her subconscious; or a reference to a past life, or to her future.

Technically, *anything* that relates to her is anything that is topical right now, but it doesn't mean it's something that's currently happening or in this material realm - it could be the state of her subconscious, i.e. purely symbolic. I also wonder if it did make sense to her but she felt uncomfortable sharing it with you - being evasive sounds more like not wanting to admit it had a connection than actually not having a connection...?

Personally, I think that tarot cards are more prone (for some reason) to pick up energies of the reader while reading to a sitter, than visions/clairvoyance. I've practised intuitive readings/clairvoyance here on AT and often wonder if the images I see are for me or for the sitter, but they've always made sense to the sitter and I also get very different images, colours, vibes etc. depending on the sitter. If they were for me or about me, I'd expect "similar style" for the same person ;)