Psychic Development Group: Exercise 3

Audelia

Hello and welcome to our third Psychic Development Group exercise. I got such a great response from our last exercise, that I think we'll spend one more week using a mysterious sitter :)

If you’re new here, please see below. If you already know the name of the game scroll down to see what this week’s exercise involves.

***How this will work***
If you’d like to participate all you have to do is simply read the below, get in touch with your intuition and post your feelings/intuitions/answers below. Next Sunday, feedback will be given and a new exercise will be posted.

***Some guidelines***
1. This is open to everyone, regardless of how in touch you are with your intuition. It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro that can easily tune in to your intuition or if this is your first time trying anything like this. The trick is to just relax, have fun and trust what impressions come to you.

2. If you are acting as a sitter for a given exercise, then you MUST give feedback to the people who are reading for you in the thread. Feedback is essential as it not only allows us to distinguish whether we’re right or wrong, it’s also such a great help when it comes to building confidence in ourselves and our abilities.

3. Before and after every exercise you’ll find a warm-up and a cool down. These are like mini-exercises to ensure you’re tuning in to your abilities in a safe way and grounding yourself afterwards. If you don’t ground properly you may feel dizzy or ‘off’ after doing this type of work. It is suggested that you do both of these mini-exercises, however if you’d rather try a different way (or suggest a different way) then that’s okay too.

4. Trust your gut instinct. When you start working with your intuition, you may doubt some of the information or messages that you might receive. Please do your best to say the first thing that comes to mind, even if it doesn’t make sense to you as this is usually right and has some relevance to the sitter.

So, without further ado, here is our third exercise!

Warm-up

Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Call in Archangel Michael to watch over you and protect you as you engage in this psychic development work. See yourself surrounded by his blue light of protection. Mentally call out to your own spirit guides and ask them to be with you and to assist you with this work.

Next, starting with your base chakra, see each chakra opening up. Visualize a red flower opening, then an orange one, a yellow one, a green one, a blue one, a violet one and a purple one. Visualise a beam of pure white, source energy flowing down from the heavens, through your crown chakra and all the way down into your root chakra. Know that you are protected and connected. When you feel ready, open your eyes and attempt the below exercise.

Exercise Three: Mystery Read #2

Given that we had such great feedback on our last mystery sitter exercise, I thought it was worthwhile to try this exercise again with another sitter before we move on :).

So, what can you pick up for this week's sitter? The only information you're getting is a pet name:

NAZETTE

What can you tell us about Nazette? Some questions to consider if you're feeling stuck:

What does Nazette look like?
What does their energy feel like?
Do they have any spirits around them?
What letters do you feel are associated with them? What letters are associated with their birth name as opposed to their pet name?
What does this person enjoy doing?
Where does this person live?

Again, I am actively looking for sitters for upcoming exercises. Are you willing to be a sitter – are you willing to share a picture of yourself, your home or your pet? Please do PM me. I have a very fun curriculum planned for the coming weeks! And again, if you have any thoughts/comments/suggestions please do get in touch. Let’s make this the best (and most helpful) psychic development group that we can!

Next week we'll move away from mystery sitters and I'll be back with something a little more challenging :)

Cool-down

Well done and thank you for taking part. To cool down I’m going to ask you to take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. Mentally ask your guides to help you ground your energy. Visualise plant roots growing out of your feet and deep into the earth. See them going down through the layers of soil until they connect with a beautiful crystal that’s in the centre of the earth. This crystal feeds wonderful, healing white light up your roots into your body. Stay with this energy and take a few deep breaths. Feel the connection. When you feel ready open your eyes and silently thank Archangel Michael and your guides for their help. If you’re still feeling a little light-headed, eat something small, go outside and take a few breaths or hold a grounding crystal such as hematite or brown tourmaline.

tarotlova

I see someone a woman standing looking out of a window possibly at the kitchen sink, the view seems to be in the countryside as there seems to be a lot of grass blowing in the wind with trees in the far distance. She has shoulder length hair and a loose dare I say daggy cardigan on! I get the feeling that this is a place where she contemplates on life and things in general, it's her thinking spot.

Pyrrha

Uh, Nazette...
I am picturing red hair- maybe blonde?
The color white shows up a lot. I am getting almost a minimalist feeling?
I am getting the letter S for their birth name.

lark

The letter O
A cloudy eye....like floaters that come in and cloud the eye.
Geraniums.
Light filleting past like when you ride on a train.
I would like this subject to open up her field more because there is a restrained feeling coming from her.
A need for privacy.
Issues with a rug...I see like a checker board pattern.
Planning a trip but feeling tired and not to enthusiastic about all the packing and getting ready to go.
Watermelon keeps popping up..
I can't see you to clearly, but I think you like to hang out in your pajamas for half the day when you have the chance.
You get busy and never get dressed.
Crows, crows, crows...they keep cawing all the while I'm doing this.

suk

It's my first time trying something like this, so forgive me if I'm way off with most of it...

I feel like English is not her first language, or wasn't for a period of her early life. I'm getting French for some reason. She's close or was close with her mother. The name Nazneen pops up a lot, but I may just be projecting with that. She's a brunette, maybe black, but definitely not white. There's a child, and she's playing with the child. She has a busy office job, but when she goes outside it's to parks and such. I see swings. There's a sadness about her, and a long term partner that may have recently become distanced. She lives somewhere cold, I keep picturing her in a bright jacket. But she favours summer, and landscapes, photography, maybe the beach. Letters associated with her: C, N, F, T.

celticnoodle

So, what can you pick up for this week's sitter? The only information you're getting is a pet name:

NAZETTE

What can you tell us about Nazette? Some questions to consider if you're feeling stuck:

What does Nazette look like?
What does their energy feel like?
Do they have any spirits around them?
What letters do you feel are associated with them? What letters are associated with their birth name as opposed to their pet name?
What does this person enjoy doing?
Where does this person live?

Nazette...

Okay, well when I say this name to myself silently, I get a sharp woman--a woman who is well educated and very knowledgeable in many areas. Someone who is also sharp. A sharp dresser/sharp looking and she can also have a sharp tongue if need be. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself or for what she thinks is right. She won't hold back, but yet, she also does so in a way that is strong and yet not mean. She has an air of confidence about her too--but yet she's not a stuck up type--just she carries herself well and she is comfortable in her skin. :) A strong minded lady. And yet, she is also very caring and soft too.

She is also one who is always learning something. She is interested in many things and likes to explore the world. Possibly a big traveler--but if not actually traveling, then she is one who dreams of it.

As for spirits around her--I got a name that sounded like Alan - or Ellen. She can sense spirits but I'm not sure she actually sees them. Perhaps she does in her dreams only. I think she has a maternal gm (could be a great or more so) around her. This woman is someone who had dark brown eyes and a nice smile. Gray/white hair. I see this spirit standing with her arms in front and her hands are either clasped together or just one on top of hte other. She is in a faded light colored dress with flowers on it In life, she was a very nurturing person and well loved. Soft natured too and she either had a large family, came from a large family or was at least around much family and friends in her life. She watches over Nazette.

Is Nazette from Israel or have roots there? I just got the feeling of Israel for her.

Now, I just saw feet. :laugh: I'm not sure if Nazette is a dancer or if she has issues with her feet--but feet is somehow important here.

picking back up where I left off....

Nazette is an independent soul. I think she probably finds herself alone or often feels alone often, and she may sometimes prefer this and other times feel lonely. She may have had some hard luck in love and/or in relationships. She may work in the role of a manager or at least she is over some people--often directing what they are to do. A level of supervising somehow. She most likely has a good paying job and thus, a college degree or is currently pursuing such. She is definitely a go getter and is always involved in something! She is not one to sit still long. I see her always doing something.

As for pets--I don't really think she has any currently--but I am picking up on a cat or cats.

skywatching

Ok I couldn't pick up very much so if I have time before Sunday I'll come back and try again

I saw a lady with dark brown curly hair and wearing glasses, not sure if this is Nazette

I saw the number 2 when thinking about children so not sure if you have 2 children

When I asked what you did for a living I saw painting so are you an artist or work in an artistic field

And lastly I saw what looked like a large tree, really not sure what that means though no message with that

DDwarks

I see someone a woman standing looking out of a window possibly at the kitchen sink, the view seems to be in the countryside as there seems to be a lot of grass blowing in the wind with trees in the far distance. She has shoulder length hair and a loose dare I say daggy cardigan on! I get the feeling that this is a place where she contemplates on life and things in general, it's her thinking spot.

Spot on! Even the "daggy cardigan".
I like my home comforts you see and the daggier the cardi the better! I told my ex husband about what you saw and I got his "told you you look like a tramp" look !

Standing by the kitchen sink and looking out of the window is where I communicate with my guides the best.
Sometimes I even wash up while I'm there too lol!

My garden is quite big with bushes and long grass (weed!) on a bank at the end of it and it very much feels like being in the countryside : thumbsup:
I have shoulder length hair also.

You've done good! Very well done :thumbsup:

DDwarks

Uh, Nazette...
I am picturing red hair- maybe blonde?
The color white shows up a lot. I am getting almost a minimalist feeling?
I am getting the letter S for their birth name.

Hi Pyrrha,

I haven't got red/ blonde hair. I'm a brunette but I do some vonlonteer work down at the community centre. We're working on a visual art project and I've been wearing a blonde wig for it. I look awful in it and its being filmed!!
Minimalist yes!
I'm forever de cluttering my home! It never seem to be enough!
I don't have an S in my first name but I have 2 in my middle one :thumbsup:

Very good indeed! Well done ;)

DDwarks

Yours was very interesting! You've picked up on some of my issues so it could explain why I felt all closed off. Sorry about that! I try to keep a good strong lid on top of them!

The letter O
A cloudy eye....like floaters that come in and cloud the eye.
Spirit vision and the floating block I've put there!
I know it's supposed to be a gift and everything but I don't want it! I've spent many years blocking it and the floaters help not seeing them. I can still hear them and feel them but I've clouded the vision. Well done!
And there's an O in my first name!
Geraniums.
I use them for healing! Pretty good :thumbsup:

Light filleting past like when you ride on a train.
And now you know why I block as much as I can!
Without the floaters, I'm completely overwhelmed with energies. They get me the most at night where I can literally see flashing light and lightning going on in the room!

I would like this subject to open up her field more because there is a restrained feeling coming from her.
A need for privacy.
There you have it! Privacy is paramount to me. I just want to be left alone!

Issues with a rug...I see like a checker board pattern.

YES! I was desperate for that rug once upon a time, 1 year ago!
I hate it now! The dog's puked on it a few times. I like the minimalist look. I thought a rug would furnish the place without really furnishing it (if you know what I mean) but I've changed my mind! The checked pattern is driving me nuts!

Planning a trip but feeling tired and not to enthusiastic about all the packing and getting ready to go.
Watermelon keeps popping up..

That's my mum wanting me to go and visit. Visiting my mother is anything but a holiday! I've got to do it though because she's threatening to visit!
I love watermelon! My mum was actually telling about them being in the shops now (she's trying to entice me!) but sorry...it's not enough to motivate me!

I can't see you to clearly, but I think you like to hang out in your pajamas for half the day when you have the chance.
You get busy and never get dressed.
Crows, crows, crows...they keep cawing all the while I'm doing this.

Check again!
Someone's already saw my love for daggy cardis lol!
I've got more "chill out" clothing that going out ones!
I work from home so technically, I don't have to get dressed if I don't want to (so I tell myself!)
The Crows I'm not sure about. Lots of black birds where I live though!

Overall, that was PRETTY amazing! Well done! :thumbsup: