FULL MOON - TONIGHT!!!! July 19, 2016

G6

Hey Folks!

I'm in the mood to get the universe to work with me this evening to improve my life!!!

Who has some AWESOME and POWERFUL full moon rituals to share?

EmpressArwen

I need some magic! I have no idea what to do. I hope people post suggestions. :)

Aries2014

Whilst burning incense and candles I've just tidied all my house and had a shower to cleanse me!!

Emphasising to myself and the Universe that im ready to let go for the new me to emerge. Making way for new magical opportunities to come my way

Fire and water are great symbolic ways of purifying.

Fire – consumes, burns away the old
Water – cleanses, washes away

GotH

I know that being by a large (or not so large) body of water where you can submerge yourself under the moon is a very healing and refreshing way to change up the vibes in your life. Sink in and ask the Universe to release the bad and replenish the good. To bring abundance and peace to your world. Moon bathe and receive. I'll be doing this tonight..

By the way, I know that the full moon often effects people negatively. Curious if anyone is experiencing anything like that today/now? I am and doing my VERY best to avoid it or make it worse. It's very obvious to me with people who surround me this time around. :(

G6

SPIRITUAL BATH

Natural bodies of water under the moonlight are great for full moon rituals, BUT you can use your bathtub too if that is what is available to you.

SPIRITUAL BATH

Fill a tub with Epsom salt, flowers, rosemary, basil or any flower/herb/essential oil you feel drawn to use.

While bathing reach out to angels/guides...

Ask Archangel Michael to cleanse and protect you.

Ask Archangel Raphael to heal you.

Ask your spirit guides to help guide you on a path of __________________.

While in the bath let the water completely drain while you are still in the tub and ask that all negative energy/people/situations are drained and released from your life with the bath water.

As the water drains you may also have any specifics you would like to release written on a piece of paper, read them out loud and then burn the paper while asking to be released from whatever it is that no longer serves a purpose in your life.

Light a white candle and ask that you are surrounded with only light, love and positivity.

G6

I know that being by a large (or not so large) body of water where you can submerge yourself under the moon is a very healing and refreshing way to change up the vibes in your life. Sink in and ask the Universe to release the bad and replenish the good. To bring abundance and peace to your world. Moon bathe and receive. I'll be doing this tonight..

By the way, I know that the full moon often effects people negatively. Curious if anyone is experiencing anything like that today/now? I am and doing my VERY best to avoid it or make it worse. It's very obvious to me with people who surround me this time around. :(

I tend not to go out on full moons if I don't have to. I remember someone invited me to a bar once and it was a full moon. I said nope and warned the person about the full moon. That person that went out got in all sorts of really bad trouble that night. Not saying this would happen to everyone, but I carefully consider the environments I choose to engage in during full moons.

Padma

Lucky you to be near water :) And yes, I have noticed some odd energies of the more negative type. I have decked myself in powerful crystal allies for protection. :)

I stay home on full moons too, G6! Have to agree that one must be careful with energy during moon phases.

Tanga

Lol. I'm always a bit hyper on full moons - and we had a lovely one here, large and pale orange, on the horizon of the trees in the wood - as I walked home from Kung Fu class at 10pm.

I sang moon songs all the way home. Loudly as there was no-one about.
If there had been no-one home - I might have sat sky clad out on the decking for a while,
saluting the lady with a cranberry drink (Hubby is away next week - so I have an opportunity to do
some ritual in my back yard. We don't practice the same spirituality).

Not in the mood for much ritual presently. It's waaaay too hot and humid here in London.
Lying on the ground staring up at the moon is preferable. :) :) :)

celticnoodle

I need some magic! I have no idea what to do. I hope people post suggestions. :)
I like G6's idea of the spiritual bath and I'll do this tonight (20th), which is still considered to have the full moon. http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2016/july

Whilst burning incense and candles I've just tidied all my house and had a shower to cleanse me!!
funny, as yesterday, I did a lot of cleaning and also hosted a free tai chi day and then worked out at the gym. I seemed to have a lot of energy--though by 8pm, I was dead tired! :laugh: wore myself out. But, you know how you just have days where EVERYTHING runs smoothly and you just seem to get everything done?! That was my day yesterday! Wonder if the full moon had a part in it???
Fire and water are great symbolic ways of purifying.

Fire – consumes, burns away the old
Water – cleanses, washes away
true and good idea too!

We have many, many family and friends who are nurses, doctors and policemen. The stories they always tell of Full Moon days/nights are amazing! Some funny--some really scary - good for those scary camping at night spooky stories and some down right awful and sad. :(

Natural bodies of water under the moonlight are great for full moon rituals, BUT you can use your bathtub too if that is what is available to you.

SPIRITUAL BATH
I love all of this, G6, thank you!!! I'm going to do this tonight and add some of our home grown lavender and rosemary to my bath as well. two of my fave scents and plants.

celticnoodle

I tend not to go out on full moons if I don't have to. I remember someone invited me to a bar once and it was a full moon. I said nope and warned the person about the full moon. That person that went out got in all sorts of really bad trouble that night. Not saying this would happen to everyone, but I carefully consider the environments I choose to engage in during full moons.

Lucky you to be near water :) And yes, I have noticed some odd energies of the more negative type. I have decked myself in powerful crystal allies for protection. :)

I stay home on full moons too, G6! Have to agree that one must be careful with energy during moon phases.

We don't go out very much at all in the evenings anymore anyway--but even when we did, we just go about our "normal" every day life. But, having heard some of the crazy stories of full moon episodes, I can really understand why some people don't venture out!

I sang moon songs all the way home. Loudly as there was no-one about.
What Moon songs? Do share!!!

I went to bed way to early last night to really do anything with the full moon. BUT! I fully intend to enjoy this full moon tonight and will end it with a delightful spiritual bath as described by G6 and I'll also burn a candle, and while I'm at it, put my requests into the universe for a few things. :) Perhaps I will also make a crystal grid for abundance, happiness and protection. something of that nature. I hope I have the right crystals home here with me...And, I will definitely set my crystal ball in the window to absorb some of the moonlight, I think! Can't hurt anyway. :)

HAPPY FULL MOON EVERYBODY! :D