FULL MOON - TONIGHT!!!! July 19, 2016

greatdane

LOVE FULL and NEW MOONS!

Time to chuck off the old, get rid of baggage!

decan

I don't know if the full moon is a positive time, maybe. Generally I don't do something particular for the full moon.

Hey G6, you didn't ask Gabriel?! According to Agrippa, Gabriel is the Angel of the Moon!

celticnoodle

Time to chuck off the old, get rid of baggage!

another thing I did. well...sort of. I have a container that I fill up with things to donate to the shelter--and I try to remember to take it when I go in for my allergy shots. the shelter is only a few miles away from the docs ofc. But, I still have to take that container in...

I also did have a lot of things I threw out, and THAT is in the garbage can. So, that counts! :D

I don't know if the full moon is a positive time, maybe. Generally I don't do something particular for the full moon.

Hey G6, you didn't ask Gabriel?! According to Agrippa, Gabriel is the Angel of the Moon!

really?! I don't think I knew this. Thank you, decan. :)

decan

Agrippa is a very good source, but I just checked at this and actually this comes from William Lilly. But Lilly is a trusted source as well :)

G6

Feel free to add/modify the starter full moon ritual I posted! All ideas are welcome! šŸ˜Š