I was told I am cursed?

SonyaB

500 would just be the tip of the ice berg...she would have asked for more down the line.

These people are gypsy's....this is a common trick among gypsy. They travel around and pull cons...Romanian ancestry or not. There are people that pray on weakness of others.

It's seen in all groups of species.

Be happy you dodge a bullet. I heard someone over the course of 4 years payed 50,000 for this "curse" removing trick.

I remember I did a sociology paper... golly that was a trip. It took me a while to get into the circle. Trust me when i say.. if she is saying this to you she has major issues in her personal life.

Oh no way!!! That is abhorrent!!!! I'm just happy I got out of there! I was nice and amiable throughout but I had trouble beleiving a word she said. I didn't even tell you cosmic, when I told her my parents had passed she was trying to say my dad and more messages for me but implied this reading was not indepth enough to channel him. More money!! That's when she completely lost the last shreds of faith I may have had in her!!

Thanks for the warnings!!

CosmicBeing

Oh no way!!! That is abhorrent!!!! I'm just happy I got out of there! I was nice and amiable throughout but I had trouble beleiving a word she said. I didn't even tell you cosmic, when I told her my parents had passed she was trying to say my dad and more messages for me but implied this reading was not indepth enough to channel him. More money!! That's when she completely lost the last shreds of faith I may have had in her!!

Thanks for the warnings!!

I did studies on 3 psychics pulling the same con...they start out small for the demand of money they need... when they think you have their trust they ask for more or try to get you to take out loans. I saw one try to convince a student to take 20,000 in student loans and give it to her...even though that is at least illegal in my country.

They go to great lengths...It definitely was an interesting sociology paper I wrote up.

SonyaB

Omg!! That is disgusting!! I can't believe they would pick on a student! Makes me sick!!
Thanks for the update Cosmic!! Xxx

Luna's Crone

Heck, no one ever wants to knows what i have to say and its for free! it doesn't matter, cuz i usually just blab it out without being able to stop it anyway. I would hate that but, its usually important, so i just take their anger and move on wishing I could really control my brain and mouth. but its been like that since i could talk.

Its not really psychic, its like helpful hints most of the time. weird.

Luna's Crone

Oh. That's sounds like that was enjoyable research in a intellectual way.

I think that kinda thing is illegal in most countries.

BreathingSince72

That was awesome!

I think any psychic predicting curses and selling you the remedy, instead of giving you the live well suggestion the other member suggested is trying to work you for money because they are a con artist preying on those they hope are vulnerable.

She told you that she's able to help you for the low, low price of $500? And with a 7 year guarantee?! Two can play at that game. If you wanted to call her out on being a con artist, tell her to put the deal in writing, including a money back guaranty so that when you have any instance bad luck in the next 7 years, you'll be able to demand your money back. Then, expect this "psychic" chase you out of her place with lightening speed. Frauds don't like being accountable.

The only bad luck you had was just meeting a bad apple. Sorry it happened to you.

OMG, I love this reply! LOLOLOL!!!!!