What paranormal activity you can sense here?

Melynasaule

Sorry I can only tell you what I saw in the crystal and my interpretations for what I see can be off or misdiagnosed. As I explained to PeopleWillBeYou by personal message, I'm not a medium but EmpressArwen is. She might be able to go deeper regarding this energy but only if she feels compelled to.

Ohh I understand. i will try to ask her then. Thank you so much for helping me out :)

strangebrew

I saw the initial *J* and then the name Jeremiah.....I also heard a gun shot...I think maybe this man comitted suicide or injured himself in some way. His spirit is trapped and needs releasing from the house. I also heard the name Mary and saw a large black dog

Hope that makes some sense.

Edit to add....I just saw a Parrot also :)

Melynasaule

I saw the initial *J* and then the name Jeremiah.....I also heard a gun shot...I think maybe this man comitted suicide or injured himself in some way. His spirit is trapped and needs releasing from the house. I also heard the name Mary and saw a large black dog

Hope that makes some sense.

Edit to add....I just saw a Parrot also :)

Uhmmm Jeremiah? But it's typical american name that is completely uncommon here. But you're right. he is trapped and he needs to get outta MY parents place asap. Like no one needs him here. Plus he's ugly. That makes it even creepier. I don't like the idea of being watched by an old creepy pervert.

Melynasaule

I'm not a good medium...at all. Hopefully people will come along with more information. I'm very bad at getting rid of them. Celticnoodle always has really good suggestions.

I will try to get more info. I am getting the name John. I don't know if that is this guys name or what...may be not related.

John... You're most likely right. It sounds like an old traditional name. In our country names like John, Vince, Jacob are so common amongst older people so I actually think you picked up on this old man's name. Thank you so so much! If there was something else you picked up on I'd love to know as right now it feels weird for me. I'm sitting in the kitchen and knowing that most likely that old weirdo is watching me doesn't help. Plus as you both with GotH said he's ugly. :( Could you maybe try to pick on for how long he's here? As before my parents no one ever lived here. They're first residents. This house was brand new so this man has to be here from earlier. I wonder for how long he's here. Does this house stand on a graveyard? :confused:

EmpressArwen

John... You're most likely right. It sounds like an old traditional name. In our country names like John, Vince, Jacob are so common amongst older people so I actually think you picked up on this old man's name. Thank you so so much! If there was something else you picked up on I'd love to know as right now it feels weird for me. I'm sitting in the kitchen and knowing that most likely that old weirdo is watching me doesn't help. Plus as you both with GotH said he's ugly. :(

Well, I didn't get much more. I just keep getting this extreme sadness. He's not ugly (I think the only ugly is dark soul ugly anyway). He's deformed...something terrible has happened to him.

I would approach this with compassion. I think he is confused and lost. Ugh..just the overwhelming sadness from him hurts my heart. I would just speak to him. Explain that he is deceased. Ask that the light be opened for him. Tell him that the light is a place of no pain, all love. The feeling I get is this man hasn't known a lot of light or love in this life. I hope he will go. I tried to connect directly to him. All I got was a deep loneliness.

There are ways to do clearings but I think everyone's way is different based on spiritual practices. My ways might not mesh with your spiritual beliefs.

I hope he leaves for his and your sake. Everyone deserves to feel love and I know he would find that on the other side...but he doesn't know that. Hopefully, he will listen if you tell him.

Eta...was there a house here before this house...even just a small shack. It's weird because as I'm walking through the rooms...its like he is seeing a different house...a much older,run down place. I think this leads to even more confusion for him, that the house isn't fitting in with what he sees. If that makes sense. Like the bathroom isn't where it was or...something. lol Confusing! (eta...he is standing in what is now the bathroom...there were rocks here before...he feels very confused).

EmpressArwen

:( Could you maybe try to pick on for how long he's here? As before my parents no one ever lived here. They're first residents. This house was brand new so this man has to be here from earlier. I wonder for how long he's here. Does this house stand on a graveyard? :confused:

This makes sense as my initial feeling that he was attached to the land not the house. It also makes sense as to why he is confused about the house...like what is this doing here? lol I'll try to get more.

I hope more talented mediums come by! lol I'm just not great at this stuff. I'm picking up emotions very strongly but not much else right now.

Melynasaule

Well, I didn't get much more. I just keep getting this extreme sadness. He's not ugly (I think the only ugly is dark soul ugly anyway). He's deformed...something terrible has happened to him.

I would approach this with compassion. I think he is confused and lost. Ugh..just the overwhelming sadness from him hurts my heart. I would just speak to him. Explain that he is deceased. Ask that the light be opened for him. Tell him that the light is a place of no pain, all love. The feeling I get is this man hasn't known a lot of light or love in this life. I hope he will go. I tried to connect directly to him. All I got was a deep loneliness.

There are ways to do clearings but I think everyone's way is different based on spiritual practices. My ways might not mesh with your spiritual beliefs.

I hope he leaves for his and your sake. Everyone deserves to feel love and I know he would find that on the other side...but he doesn't know that. Hopefully, he will listen if you tell him.

Eta...was there a house here before this house...even just a small shack. It's weird because as I'm walking through the rooms...its like he is seeing a different house...a much older,run down place. I think this leads to even more confusion for him, that the house isn't fitting in with what he sees. If that makes sense. Like the bathroom isn't where it was or...something. lol Confusing!
Yeah you're right... What I wanted to say by "ugly" is that it most probably would scare me if i saw him. I wanna make him go away and find peace. I wanna make him go and rest. I just don't know how to do this. i never needed to do this before. And it makes me upset when you say that he's lonely. i know damn too well what does it mean to be lonely. I truly wanna help him. i wanna make him at peace. But I wonder if I told him to "go into the light" would he understand what I'm talking about? Is he able to see that light at least? Or does he only see what I see? Like our world? I want to help him somehow but what if he didn't understand what I'm talkiing about? Won't he start stalking me if I started talking to him? I wonder what is his opinion about me? Does he like me? As I wonder if for whatever reason he doesn't like me he wouldn't start harming me if I tried to help him? I'm so sorry that i ask so many questions but as i told before- that's so weird when he is the spirit I can't see.

Melynasaule

(eta...he is standing in what is now the bathroom...there were rocks here before...he feels very confused).

Nice... I need to take a shower before coming to bed and now I'm hella scared LOL :D and the house stands on the graveyard. Double nice. Yayy! Not.

Melynasaule

Oh by the way one interesting fact- when there's that part between these two doors on the left (closer to the room is toilet and closer to the viewer is bathroom) one time I just saw a spirit coming straight through that part and disappearing into that brown closet in front of that "empty" wall. Was that John's shadow? Or what? Oh God. I'm freaking out :( :( :( Or maybe at that place there are some kind of "gates" to other dimensions?

EmpressArwen

Nice... I need to take a shower before coming to bed and now I'm hella scared LOL :D and the house stands on the graveyard. Double nice. Yayy! Not.

Haha! I know how scary it can be and I would say the one thing I'm pretty good at is picking up dark energies. He is not that at all. He feels at the most a curiosity toward you because he can't figure out what is happening here. Like why is this house here? Who are these people? Nothing negative coming off of him in my opinion.

My belief system works with angels and is within the Catholic religion...so I don't want to push that onto you at all. If you have a belief system, try to find out what it says about clearings. Many religions/belief systems address this issue.

ETA...did they actually build a house on a former graveyard? I don't see a formal graveyard but that is not to say that this man wasn't buried on this land somewhere near...I don't know for sure either way.