What paranormal activity you can sense here?

Melynasaule

Hi guys. I add a photo of one part of my parents home that always was weird to me. I wonder what kind of paranormal creatures you can sense here? I can see spirits, but I was never able to see this thing. I just heard footsteps coming closer and closer then stopping near my room. No view, no talking to me. Nothing. So maybe someone on the forum could help me and tell me who is that thing that doesn't want to talk to me?
5885f4d8c2584339b2a0b459595fd0b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotH

Interesting!

So I grabbed Frankie, my ball, who loves to share images surrounding situations like these.

I saw a male energy with a disfigured face. One eye open, the other closed. I wonder if he had a stroke that paralyzed part of his face. You are right, he doesn't say anything, just watches. Keep in mind that he's also observed you while you were in the bath. Or... Since I'm always working on understanding the images I see, something went on with him regarding a naked woman in the bath. She's looking up at him with a terrified look. She's either you, or someone he knew while alive. If you've ever felt something watching you as you were naked, it was him. He has no means to hurt you though. He just observes.

Peek a boo..

ETA: I also get that he does NOT want to scare you that's why he doesn't present himself to you. He realizes his effect on women.

EmpressArwen

So I'm seeing an older man...the side of his face is odd. It's kind of hanging down, looks a little disfigured. Maybe a severe stroke? I think he is confused...like he hasn't accepted that he's dead and is wondering who the people in the house are. He won't talk because he can't....he thinks he can't anyway. I think this means he couldn't talk well when he was alive. I hear some faint mumbling but no words. I get a feeling that he's attached more to the land than the house? He seems to be particularly interested in the ladies around...maybe because he was always single in his life. I do not get anything evil or dark about him. Just a lonely feeling...like he was always lonely. :( I feel bad for him. He seems very sad.

PeopleWillBeYou

I wish I could see things like others on this forum, but the only thing I can get is feeling a little odd about this area of the house, but knew it was already a male.

GotH, I want to ask is there anyway that I could contact you? Dont know if you will see this or not.

GotH

So I'm seeing an older man...the side of his face is odd. It's kind of hanging down, looks a little disfigured. Maybe a severe stroke? I think he is confused...like he hasn't accepted that he's dead and is wondering who the people in the house are. He won't talk because he can't....he thinks he can't anyway. I think this means he couldn't talk well when he was alive. I hear some faint mumbling but no words. I get a feeling that he's attached more to the land than the house? He seems to be particularly interested in the ladies around...maybe because he was always single in his life. I do not get anything evil or dark about him. Just a lonely feeling...like he was always lonely. :( I feel bad for him. He seems very sad.

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :lightbulb

We see the exact same thing!

Melynasaule

Interesting!

So I grabbed Frankie, my ball, who loves to share images surrounding situations like these.

I saw a male energy with a disfigured face. One eye open, the other closed. I wonder if he had a stroke that paralyzed part of his face. You are right, he doesn't say anything, just watches. Keep in mind that he's also observed you while you were in the bath. Or... Since I'm always working on understanding the images I see, something went on with him regarding a naked woman in the bath. She's looking up at him with a terrified look. She's either you, or someone he knew while alive. If you've ever felt something watching you as you were naked, it was him. He has no means to hurt you though. He just observes.

Peek a boo..

ETA: I also get that he does NOT want to scare you that's why he doesn't present himself to you. He realizes his effect on women.

I don't think it was me as my parents don't have a bath- just a shower (ugh but I'd love an old good bath tho LOL) and I never got scared in the bathroom but geez! That sounds creepy. Paralyzed face... I wonder where he come from? And why his face's deformed?? How old is he? Could you tell me more? That's so interesting!

Melynasaule

Woah!!!! That's so interesting! You see the same as Goddess of the Hunter! Interesting. But why this man is watching me??? How can I get rid of him? If I talked to him would he hear me? Can I get rid of him somehow? Does he "protect" me somehow (like these protecting spirits) ? Could you tell me more?

GotH

I don't think it was me as my parents don't have a bath- just a shower (ugh but I'd love an old good bath tho LOL) and I never got scared in the bathroom but geez! That sounds creepy. Paralyzed face... I wonder where he come from? And why his face's deformed?? How old is he? Could you tell me more? That's so interesting!

Sorry I can only tell you what I saw in the crystal and my interpretations for what I see can be off or misdiagnosed. As I explained to PeopleWillBeYou by personal message, I'm not a medium but EmpressArwen is. She might be able to go deeper regarding this energy but only if she feels compelled to.

EmpressArwen

I'm not a good medium...at all. Hopefully people will come along with more information. I'm very bad at getting rid of them. Celticnoodle always has really good suggestions.

I will try to get more info. I am getting the name John. I don't know if that is this guys name or what...may be not related.