To what extent do you trust your dreams?

Sarah Lalonde

I agree with reincar, dreams are so symbolic.
Congrats on beating cancer Reincar!!!

In my experience as a medium, spirit language is a series of energy, symbols, and emotions. They use this to communicate with us, it's their first language that they are comfortable with. That doesn't mean they won't ever use our language, but for the most part our own soul and that of others may approach us with what looks like an odd puzzle.

I used to see my husband before we met. I would dream about him in different situations, and even see our past lives together. I didn't meet him until 5 years after those dreams started. To go along with those dreams/visions, I would dream about the world ending, the stars even fell- which was beautiful but also so frightening in my dream. I know now that the dream wasn't really negative, I wasn't going to perish. I was starting my new life, with my husband. I would move cities, away from my family (which was scary), and I would start a new life that I love- but came with its own struggles lol. If I did a reading, I'm sure those struggles would appear, I know leaving home would come up as emotionally sad and scary for me. Life isn't black and white unfortunately, so it's a mixture of emotional roller coasters. Your dream may be right, that someone beautiful will come into your life, but maybe you will also have to make some changes in life that will be difficult but beneficial.

<3

Reincar-Nation

Hey thankyou for that!! Yes and to top it off the treatment didn't work first time, needed a bone marrow transplant just for good measure. I wouldn't go back and not have the experience however if it meant that i couldn't keep the lessons i learnt and changes that were made....
It's pretty easy, i just ask (via my pendulum) if i may ask the cards if they can assist me in understanding the meaning of the dream or the intended message of the dream and take it from there, that's pretty much it. Although i have noticed that these can be some of the more challenging spreads to read, sometimes they are just as tricky to interpret as the dreams themselves, but I've only been doing this for a bit over two years so I'm by no means an expert!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Sarah Lalonde

Hey thankyou for that!! Yes and to top it off the treatment didn't work first time, needed a bone marrow transplant just for good measure. I wouldn't go back and not have the experience however if it meant that i couldn't keep the lessons i learnt and changes that were made....
It's pretty easy, i just ask (via my pendulum) if i may ask the cards if they can assist me in understanding the meaning of the dream or the intended message of the dream and take it from there, that's pretty much it. Although i have noticed that these can be some of the more challenging spreads to read, sometimes they are just as tricky to interpret as the dreams themselves, but I've only been doing this for a bit over two years so I'm by no means an expert!

It sounds like you have a courageous soul. You've been through a lot, and you still see the light and love around you, along with your lessons learned. You are an inspiration.

Reincar-Nation

Aww shucks thanks! But honestly, i didn't see any of it until i got ill and recovered. It's no wonder it happened to me the place I was in. Sometimes it takes a big shake up to set you straight, sorry to change the subject!!!

Hearted

Hm nah i don't trust my dreams..i dream about being deflowered...or seeing a bald person in my dream..or about falling..so just like to forget it soon.

Achlys

I usually don't have any dreams that I remember unless they're predictive dreams.
The predictive dreams I've had have always been 100% accurate and usually foretell of negative things that are going to happen (i.e. I had a dream of a manager at work and I sitting in an office discussing a cashier drawer, turns out that the manager was stealing money from the drawers and this was the beginning of it).
But I find that dreams are usually a wholly unique experience and the meaning of them are really left up to the dreamer to interpret.

Disa

I most commonly have one of 3 types of dreams
1. Precognitive
2. Spirit visitations
3. Completely silly with no meaning what-so-ever dreams

The least common are the ones that are just an extension of my day and trying to work things out. These are the ones that give me the most trouble, and I don't always trust what I see.

My precognitive dreams have come true too many times for me not to trust them, though the exact details may not be clear(it may be a girl child lost instead of a boy, but a child was lost). I trust them so much that I traded in my last car when I dreamt it stopped running exactly in the middle of the interstate when I was merging at 90+ mph. I really wanted to keep that car as long as I could, but I seriously could not risk it.

I trust my spirit visitations, too. When I get a message it's very clear and means something.

These dreams have a completely different feeling than just silly dreams or trying to work out the issues of the day- so I trust them 100%. I trust my vibes- they never let me down :)

Saskia

It depends. I'm with Disa in terms of seeing different types of dreams (like we all...?). I see:

1) extension of my everyday - dreams, i.e. something about my normal routines, perhaps with a twist to solve problems (being late, struggling with traffic etc.).

2) precognitive dreams - these are usually very symbolic and sometimes I grasp the meaning before the event occurs, sometimes only later.

3) dreams about my own emotional state: these are marked by different landscapes and weathers I see very clearly and can analyse lucidly immediately after I wake up.

4) dreams about things that scare or fascinate/attract me: sort of living an alternative life parallel to my real life to experience more; and mentally sort, solve or dwell in things that I wish could happen (say, a kiss with a crush) or am afraid of (fighting a bundle of spiders...).

I trust my dreams to tell what's important to my subconscious right now, but I don't trust them to deliver solid messages from other people, or about future. Sometimes they hint towards something and it's helpful, but mostly I treat them as updates about my own emotional state and subconscious fears or hopes.