Book Recommendations

earthair

I'm sure these books will be of use to me down the line (should I go this line :)). Thanks for the recommendations. I do appreciate it!

That's the great thing about the Greenwood- it's not of any particular line- but instead it's a wide ranging source book of everything magical, within which you're bound to find something which resonates :livelong:

decan

After many years of reading this and that (I'm Wiccan) - I came across this book, which, when I looked through it I thought "I wish I'd seen this one first - all the bits-and-pieces I learnt and know have been put together in one place here"

It's "Magick Without Peers" by Ariadne Rainbird and David Rankine.
It is a progressive Wicca handbook - i.e. eclectic Wicca ( and I am eclectic ).

A cute little book with photos - is "The Wiccan Way" by Sally Morningstar.
She also made an oracle deck and book set - 'The Wicca Pack':
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/wicca-pack/

Or - you can try a classic - "Wicca, a guide for the solitary practitioner" by Scott Cunningham. (rest his soul :heart:).

:)
I bought this book that you recommanded ("Magick Without Peers" by Ariadne Rainbird and David Rankine.)
I don't know much about Wicca and just read before "Wicca, a guide for the solitary practitioner" by Scott Cunningham

Concerning "Magick Without Peers" I found it very interesting indeed, eclectic, some people probably will say a bit New Age (but in the good way), with a lot of informations and a practical approach.
The book by Scott Cunningham is a bit different, more "soul" in a way. It's what I feel as well.