ANY wish to exercise their psychic "muscles?"

greatdane

I have misplaced a valued old volume of Poe's collected stories.

I have no clue where it is.

If any wish to lend their abilities, I should greatly appreciate it.

So...Intuitives? Psychics? Any who wish to participate, anything coming to mind?

earthair

A child has it?

Jen P

I pulled the Anchor - the Clover - the Woman

Do you work outside of your home?

Could you have lent this out to someone?

I got that it's at work or a work-space or somehow below (in the basement or garage?), possibly just been there a long time or near something nautical; it's likely near a plant or something green; and that either a lady has it or it's near a lady's photo or it is near something to do with a lady (in a woman's closet, pocket, bag, etc.)

Let us know!

Apollonia

I'm getting an image of a room with light colored walls and a window with a light curtain billowing in a breeze coming through the window.

Good luck with your search, GD!

greatdane

Thank you all for your thoughts!

OK,

I am retired. No, don't work out of my home. My whole place is painted chalk white and while I do not have curtains, it's very airy as I have cool white blinds.

I have a small place, just one fairly large room, and a full size kitchen and the bath.

LOTS of windows, lots of light.

I know I didn't lend Poe out as it's a special edition and not like anyone would ask me, most don't know I have it.

No children have been in here.

Smiling

Hi greatdane!

Just saw your thread, and took a look scrying with a crystal ball image.
Not sure if anything fits here, but am posting all that I saw in the hopes that something may be of help in finding your beloved book.

-a single chair by itself - perhaps it's near where you sit in this chair
-squirrels - and somehow I feel this may relate to nuts in some way
-a small bag that is similar to a cosmetic bag in size
-a hair barrette with butterfly image on it
-flattened, translucent images - so maybe your book is very flat and between two things that are similar in color
-a bent over figure, searching - not sure if this is you looking, or if it lies somewhere close to the ground
-images of two people - so either someone is helping you look, or it is near a two seater, like a bench
-birds with wings in flight, or x shaped objects

Good luck! :thumbsup:

greatdane

Thank you, Smiling!

I shall try to piece all your thoughts together here, thank you for being so thorough! :)

I am the only one who lives here, well, my dog does, but he is not much help (but then he never chews books or shoes either, so that's a plus).

It is an EARLY edition and I know it can't just have vanished.

Maria Tarot

Hi Dear GD,
could it be inside of something made of very Light wood? Wood that it isn't painted or glazed. I' m not able to say if it a box or a trunk...
Good luck to you. :)

greatdane

Thank you, Maria Tarot

I do put things in boxes, storage ottomans, so I shall continue looking there!

JadePixie

Under the bed?

I know that's where I shove many of the books that I'm currently reading