pendulum dowsing...

pageofswords9110

splendid! keep me updated...

the 'yes' was another small one, so search might take a bit longer, or you need to check with a different source, or there's a little surprise in regards to the location. But it was a yes.

Nope, not the friend type of deal. I've asked if he thinks you're sexy, there's a yes. But I'm not 100% sure if that is RB's answer I'm getting here.
Asking specifically now... RB loves you. A small yes, but a yes.
Perhaps this echoes insecurities on either his or your side. Like he might love you, but you are not easily loved. Or he loves you, but you don't believe he really loves you. Like really really. That type of deal. =)

So my sister actually gave me some of the money today

I kee hearing I need to look in places I haven't considered as far as apartments go and I have I guess I need to ask questions about the location.

And you're absolutely right he finds me sexy but in my mind I think that's it. I don't feel he genuinely loves me and is sincere about it and I guess I'm right as it showed up in your other reading. So I do make it hard for him to love me. I won't let him get close.

May I ask more questions

Should I be looking for apartments near my school for example the st.matthews, WP, or Middletown area?

Should I take RB offer up on being roommates?

Are my sessions helping me to bring me out of depression?

zhadee

Hi Zhadee,

Seasons Greetings to you!!!

May I sit?

If so,
hi Bonny, thank you for sitting =)
1. Did I exercise yesterday?
no (not to the usual extend)
2. Did it rain here last night?
yes
3. Did I send my Christmas cards last week?
pendulum does not move. Looks like you haven't written them yet which is hard to imagine.
curious to see the results!

SonyaB

We could dive further into your work, if you don't mind.
I want to train precision, so work might be a bit more suitable than romantic questions.

aye, they are all tricking =) each in its own way

yes.

wrong question/maybe. "Suitable" needs clarification, though I'm not too keen on romantic questions.

yes.

maybe/wrong question.
SS and KT might not know at the moment, they are undecided, but you'll have company on NYE.

you're not fully decided, though buying is not out of the question. You need to decide on location (which depends on your situation at work) first.

Hi there!
1. I really hope so! I don't know yet but tarot readings suggest I may reconsider leaving.
2. Yes, this makes sense and also we've only had 1 date so it could also be too soon to tell?
3. Hmm... yes there is a very high chance he will, he often does even when I've blocked him.
4. This was the trick! SS is definitely coming and we have tickets but KT never was and that's why the pendulum couldn't give a definite yes or no. WOW! So impressive again!!
5. Oh I'm desperate to buy! But I haven't fully saved the deposit yet and so maybe this means yes...eventually haha

This again is so scarily accurate!! Thank you so much!!

Bonny

hi Bonny, thank you for sitting =)
no (not to the usual extend)
yes
pendulum does not move. Looks like you haven't written them yet which is hard to imagine.
curious to see the results!

Hi Zhardz,

Hilarious! How precise is that, that it your pendulum would chastise me for not exercising as much as I usually do yesterday ! Ha!!!!!!!! The audacity !!!

Ok:

1. Correct. I started off in my same routine but got to tye beach where I usually run and there were way too many people there to get through without knocking them over. How disappointkng! So I opted for a leisurely swim instead!
2. Correct. It did. Quite lovely in fact.
3. I have actually sent out my chirstmas cards - all in postal box last week. (;))

Very good overall !!!

Thanks Zhadee:)

zhadee

Hi there!
1. I really hope so! I don't know yet but tarot readings suggest I may reconsider leaving.
2. Yes, this makes sense and also we've only had 1 date so it could also be too soon to tell?
3. Hmm... yes there is a very high chance he will, he often does even when I've blocked him.
4. This was the trick! SS is definitely coming and we have tickets but KT never was and that's why the pendulum couldn't give a definite yes or no. WOW! So impressive again!!
5. Oh I'm desperate to buy! But I haven't fully saved the deposit yet and so maybe this means yes...eventually haha

This again is so scarily accurate!! Thank you so much!!
thank you so much for the kind feedback & encouraging me to open this thread in the first place =)
This pendulum has been with me for many years, only recently I started to work with it but I wasn't too sure about its accuracy or me skill to read the movements properly.

zhadee

Hi Zhardz,

Hilarious! How precise is that, that it your pendulum would chastise me for not exercising as much as I usually do yesterday ! Ha!!!!!!!! The audacity !!!

Ok:

1. Correct. I started off in my same routine but got to tye beach where I usually run and there were way too many people there to get through without knocking them over. How disappointkng! So I opted for a leisurely swim instead!
2. Correct. It did. Quite lovely in fact.
3. I have actually sent out my chirstmas cards - all in postal box last week. (;))

Very good overall !!!

Thanks Zhadee:)
thank you for the feedback! Funny thing about the workout, and odd the no-movement. I'm not sure how to read it.
I've asked if you'd send christmas cards at all - yes
I asked, have you send them all? no movement, with a tinge of 'no'. So did you take somebody off your list? Or you wanted to send a card to somebody, but don't have their adress?

Let me know! =)

empress's dress

hello zhadee, the pendulum bearer. i am so busy, but here we go, some practice for you! haha. here we go! xo. love your readings and your energy, milady!

3 qs:

is there a better way to backup the footage than i am doing?

is the wind blowing fiercely where i am right now?

should i buy that house insurance?

zhadee

hello zhadee, the pendulum bearer. i am so busy, but here we go, some practice for you! haha. here we go! xo. love your readings and your energy, milady!
the empress is back! =) happy here!

3 qs:

is there a better way to backup the footage than i am doing?
yes

is the wind blowing fiercely where i am right now?
yes (not hurling though)

should i buy that house insurance?
no

aye, let me please see the results!

Bonny

thank you for the feedback! Funny thing about the workout, and odd the no-movement. I'm not sure how to read it.
I've asked if you'd send christmas cards at all - yes
I asked, have you send them all? no movement, with a tinge of 'no'. So did you take somebody off your list? Or you wanted to send a card to somebody, but don't have their adress?

Let me know! =)

Hi Zhadee,

Interesting yes.
For the Christmas cards, I just wrote on them, text to a few people to re-confirm postal addresses, put stamps on, then placed in mail boxes. So, no I don't see why 'no movement' as I did 'send' them. Je Ne sais pas :)

ADDED to say: but I still have cards not written on left and will probably write on some for Xmas day between here and there - I haven't actually decided to do this yet but 'have the technology' if I want to - omg - that's weird, that's kind of pre-cognition detection. Zhadee, you and your pendulum are scary! Lol

Ok if I ask another lot, for if / when you have time?

1. Is there an actual reason why I am not being full time employed at J?
2. Will I get a romantic message on Christmas day this year?
3. Do I own a dog?

zhadee

So my sister actually gave me some of the money today

I kee hearing I need to look in places I haven't considered as far as apartments go and I have I guess I need to ask questions about the location.

And you're absolutely right he finds me sexy but in my mind I think that's it. I don't feel he genuinely loves me and is sincere about it and I guess I'm right as it showed up in your other reading. So I do make it hard for him to love me. I won't let him get close.
thank you for the feedback =)

May I ask more questions

Should I be looking for apartments near my school for example the st.matthews, WP, or Middletown area?
yes, but.... needs further thinking.
Should I take RB offer up on being roommates?
hm, needs further thinking as well. These two seem to be not the 'real' question, either because you haven't figured out what you want to know or you're dealing with further concerns and objections.
Are my sessions helping me to bring me out of depression
yes