pendulum dowsing...

VenusRising

thank you for feedback, Venus.
If you know he loves you, then why do you ask?
If you wanted to test the pendulum, why not ask some rock solid thing you know but I don't (like the colour of your house)?

I thought these were questions that we can give immediately feedback...as in stuff we know for sure.
Sorry.

zhadee

Hey Hey
I'll ask 3 questions, If you want. I can answer now or in the next 24/48 hours.
hey hey to you, that's fine with me.
Testing my new pendulum with your questions.

1. Did I do home repairs with plaster?
yes
2. Is my house a mess right now?
yes, but nothing to concern you at the moment
3. Will I get my laundry done before Monday Morning?
maybe/wrong question. I asked: do you want to have it done? yes.
I asked morning and evening (no), but tuesday gives a yes =)

let me know the results!

CosmicBeing

hey hey to you, that's fine with me.
Testing my new pendulum with your questions.

yes
yes, but nothing to concern you at the moment
maybe/wrong question. I asked: do you want to have it done? yes.
I asked morning and evening (no), but tuesday gives a yes =)

let me know the results!

1. Yes I did some home repairs. I still have some more plaster I need to work with. But slowly but surely it is happening.

2. Yes house is a mess. But, I am not concern I am just packing up.. so I have piles that I need to go into a box and sort through. Moved around so furniture.

3. Yes, i want to have it done. But, snow and slush near me. To lazy to go out to get money for laundry. I will let you know if I get it done on/by tuesday.

zhadee

hey zhadee, how are you my dear?

I would love to try this.
hi think, earlier today I've been wondering where you might be =) thank you for sitting!
A tester... did I wrap presents today?
yes (but you're not done)
then... should I go to India?
you're not fully decided yet.
checking "should": no; checking "India": you're not sure; checking "go to" in the sense of changing location: yes
and.... does K want to communicate with me?[/QUOTE]yes

let me know the results =)

think

hi think, earlier today I've been wondering where you might be =) thank you for sitting!
Oh, how sweet of you! Thanks for wondering about me. I wondered how you were too, I meant to say "hi" in your other threads.

yes (but you're not done)
Yep, true. I spent almost the whole day wrapping, and got most of it done, but there's one gift I need a box for and another I'm waiting to arrive.

you're not fully decided yet.
checking "should": no; checking "India": you're not sure; checking "go to" in the sense of changing location: yes
Thanks! True, I have the choice of Delhi or Amsterdam for my field trip. I probably will end up with India, but unsure.

Thanks. I have no idea, we haven't spoken or seen each other in 2 months, more than that even. So he can take a hike as far as I'm concerned, I'm not reaching out to him. His loss haha.

Thanks so much for your time and effort!

zhadee

Oh, how sweet of you! Thanks for wondering about me. I wondered how you were too, I meant to say "hi" in your other threads.

Yep, true. I spent almost the whole day wrapping, and got most of it done, but there's one gift I need a box for and another I'm waiting to arrive.

Thanks! True, I have the choice of Delhi or Amsterdam for my field trip. I probably will end up with India, but unsure.

Thanks. I have no idea, we haven't spoken or seen each other in 2 months, more than that even. So he can take a hike as far as I'm concerned, I'm not reaching out to him. His loss haha.

Thanks so much for your time and effort!
aye, thank you for the feedback! The new pendulum seems to work as it should.

I am still learning, and there is much to learn about dowsing. Pendulum is straight to the point. K wants to communicate with you. You did not ask if he actually makes the call... (I'm glad you did not ask. This kind of questions only leads to trouble.)
Have you seen "despicable me2"? When Gru wants to call the agent? Do you recall how this ended? :p

think

aye, thank you for the feedback! The new pendulum seems to work as it should.

I am still learning, and there is much to learn about dowsing. Pendulum is straight to the point. K wants to communicate with you. You did not ask if he actually makes the call... (I'm glad you did not ask. This kind of questions only leads to trouble.)
Have you seen "despicable me2"? When Gru wants to call the agent? Do you recall how this ended? :p

Yeah, it seems good!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't want to talk to him, but if he wants to communicate with me bad enough he will make an effort to. Meh. I haven't seen Despicable Me 2, no, what happens?

Bonny

Hi Zhadee,

Seasons Greetings to you!!!

May I sit?

If so,

1. Did I exercise yesterday?
2. Did it rain here last night?
3. Did I send my Christmas cards last week?

zhadee

Yeah, it seems good!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't want to talk to him, but if he wants to communicate with me bad enough he will make an effort to. Meh. I haven't seen Despicable Me 2, no, what happens?

nervous phone call =)