One sitter requested...

EmpressArwen

**closed...thank you!**

DND has inspired me to try automatic writing. I have tried this once before with meh results. I want to try a little harder this time.

I would like to read for someone I haven't read for before (or not in a long time), as I want to make sure my reading is pure and not influenced by what I already know about the sitter.

I would prefer just general reading but with someone who does have loved ones on the other side.

Feedback is a must...and no promises that I will get anything worthwhile. I have no idea how this will go.

Thank you!

eta..this may take a few days...so I will pm once it is done. Would prefer feedback is given within 48 hours of the reading being posted if possible.

zhadee

me!! pretty please!!

EmpressArwen

oh, happy here =) do you need some details?

Not yet. I'll try to just go in open and see what I get first, then after I get feedback from that, I'll try again for clarifying messages.

:)

EmpressArwen

Oof that was intense. I didn't get much this round BUT this is the first time that my hand moved on its own. I don't even know how to describe it.

I did my protection exercises, called on my guardians, closed my eyes and asked for information for you. My hand started moving instantly. I kept my eyes closed the whole time as to not *think* about what was being written.

First there was some swirls....then it was back and forth across the paper for a while and then more swirls. I felt myself start to tense up so I ended the session.

The first swirls were a series of letters... e and l (lowercase L) were prominent and what I thought might be a k. (all lower case, all cursive handwritting)

Second set after the back and forth was very simiiar and looked to say "elle" on the first line and then e....e on the second line...and then a capital E on the last line...again cursive handwritting.

Does the name "elle" mean anything to you? Or the letters "e" and "l" (lowercase L)?

zhadee

Oof that was intense. I didn't get much this round BUT this is the first time that my hand moved on its own. I don't even know how to describe it.

I did my protection exercises, called on my guardians, closed my eyes and asked for information for you. My hand started moving instantly. I kept my eyes closed the whole time as to not *think* about what was being written.

First there was some swirls....then it was back and forth across the paper for a while and then more swirls. I felt myself start to tense up so I ended the session.

The first swirls were a series of letters... e and l (lowercase L) were prominent and what I thought might be a k. (all lower case, all cursive handwritting)

Second set after the back and forth was very simiiar and looked to say "elle" on the first line and then e....e on the second line...and then a capital E on the last line...again cursive handwritting.

Does the name "elle" mean anything to you? Or the letters "e" and "l" (lowercase L)?
oh, my grandmother's name was Elisabeth, she was usually called 'Lisbeth' - loved her dearly =)

EmpressArwen

oh, my grandmother's name was Elisabeth, she was usually called 'Lisbeth' - loved her dearly =)

Interesting!

Thank you! I'll keep trying. :)

EmpressArwen

I tried one more time for the day. I will do it again tomorrow morning as this is strangely draining for me.

I asked is this zhadee's grandma Elisabeth (Lisbeth)...and quickly got a "yes" (cursive, lower case again)

I asked if she had a message for you BUT my mind wandered and I thought "I wonder how she passed"...the word I got was "heart"...which could be a symbol of her love for you or she could have been answering my mental question...she passed from heart problems?

I felt the connection weakening...but asked if she has any other message for you...I got "Keep b...". I could tell the "b" was supposed to be a word but the connection completely vanished as the next letter after b was starting to form, so I don't know what that word was meant to become.

I will give this a rest and do it again tomorrow. It is SO weird to feel your hand move on it's own!!

But I will say, this spirit was so calming...I wasn't afraid at all...I felt very comforted. :)

zhadee

Interesting!

Thank you! I'll keep trying. :)
I'm looking forward to this exercise of yours! Does this need to be a relative? I work in a nursing home, and people tend to get pretty close to me over the years.