One sitter requested...

EmpressArwen

Thinking about code - no wonder I'm interested in languages, no wonder I love to read the signs. Or looking for signs in everything. =)
This message about being brave... the word 'brave' has a different meaning in german. It means 'be good', 'be honest', 'be dutifully'.

Oh interesting. I thought the wording was strange...like I would never say "keep brave". I would say "be brave" or even "stay strong". So maybe she meant "keep being good". :) Aw!

celticnoodle

I have read through this entire thread with great interest and Empress Arwen, I must say, I am very impressed! :thumbsup:

zhadee, how lovely for you that your grandmother came through like she did. It certainly seems like she was waiting to connect for you. :) I'm so glad that she came through like she did for you. What a lovely experience! :heart:

EmpressArwen

I have read through this entire thread with great interest and Empress Arwen, I must say, I am very impressed! :thumbsup:

zhadee, how lovely for you that your grandmother came through like she did. It certainly seems like she was waiting to connect for you. :) I'm so glad that she came through like she did for you. What a lovely experience! :heart:

Aw thanks! It is really cool to feel my hand writing on its own! I've never had anything like this before. Hopefully as I keep trying I will get better at getting messages. :)

EmpressArwen

Visions exercise:

First off, I'm very rusty at this sort of thing. So please don't feel bad about telling me everything is wrong if that is the case. haha

I didn't get a lot but let's see if any of this resonates. I did set the intention of connecting to your grandma but not sure if I did as the first vision was of a man.

First, a very brief vision on an elderly man walking toward me. It was so fast that I don't have much detail other than he was wearing some sort of hat and had on a burgundy colored cardigan sweater.

*shrugs* No idea who this was.

Then I heard (all the words I got were said to me by my female guide...I know her voice):

"earthquakes"

"gun shells"

Strange. So "gun shells" is an odd way of saying something. People talk about shotgun shells or even artillery shells but have never heard "gun shells" put together. ?? So I don't know here, either there were earthquakes and fighting, possibly hunting in the area of this spirit OR if you couple the earthquake WITH the gun shells, maybe this spirit was talking about bombings. I'm sure those would feel like an earthquake. Anyway...not sure.

Then I saw another very brief vision of a woman with dark hair in a red dress...this person appeared young but only saw a quick side view. No idea who this is either.

Then I saw trees and very green grass...and heard "apples".

Then heard "Get down from there!" (??)

That's it. haha Sorry nothing too concrete here and VERY random! Hope something here makes sense for you.

zhadee

Visions exercise:

First off, I'm very rusty at this sort of thing. So please don't feel bad about telling me everything is wrong if that is the case. haha

I didn't get a lot but let's see if any of this resonates. I did set the intention of connecting to your grandma but not sure if I did as the first vision was of a man.

First, a very brief vision on an elderly man walking toward me. It was so fast that I don't have much detail other than he was wearing some sort of hat and had on a burgundy colored cardigan sweater.

*shrugs* No idea who this was.
The burgundy sweater is my granddad's. I think he also often wore a hat. As a child, I've spend hours on walking with him across the room. Back and forth, from one window to the next, and then we returned to do crosswords again. He had difficulties with writing because of an old wound.

Then I heard (all the words I got were said to me by my female guide...I know her voice):

"earthquakes"

"gun shells"

Strange. So "gun shells" is an odd way of saying something. People talk about shotgun shells or even artillery shells but have never heard "gun shells" put together. ?? So I don't know here, either there were earthquakes and fighting, possibly hunting in the area of this spirit OR if you couple the earthquake WITH the gun shells, maybe this spirit was talking about bombings. I'm sure those would feel like an earthquake. Anyway...not sure.
My granddad was wounded in WWII, he never fully healed again. He did not speak to me about the war.
Then I saw another very brief vision of a woman with dark hair in a red dress...this person appeared young but only saw a quick side view. No idea who this is either.
Could be a friend of mine who died when she was 23 years old.
Then I saw trees and very green grass...and heard "apples".

Then heard "Get down from there!" (??)

That's it. haha Sorry nothing too concrete here and VERY random! Hope something here makes sense for you.
Now the very green grass is a funny detail because that's the way I remember my early childhood: me sitting in my grandmother's garden, there were appletrees and of course - grass. When I look back, I remember being surrounded by very green grass. Nowhere else has the grass been greener, which is of course a silly thing to think. I know.
This is indeed very random, but maybe because there are many dead familiy members wishing to talk to me?

Thank you so much for doing this experiment with me! I hope it had not been exhausting & they behaved friendly towards you! :heart:

zhadee

I'm impressed, too. I've never had a spirit reading, and I got really excited when I saw there was no reply. Usually, I miss these offers so I feel very lucky! And I'm happy about my grandmother being the first to contact me, she had been one person I truly loved, and who loved me, too.

celticnoodle

I'm impressed, too. I've never had a spirit reading, and I got really excited when I saw there was no reply. Usually, I miss these offers so I feel very lucky! And I'm happy about my grandmother being the first to contact me, she had been one person I truly loved, and who loved me, too.

there was no reply for a reason. It was meant for YOU.

I am one who truly believes that spirit works in mysterious ways. I believe your grandmother arranged this to happen this way--and for EmpressArwen to offer this. I have many stories of things like this happening--and its unmistakable that it was all SPIRITS doing. :D

Your grandmother wanted to be in touch with you. Perhaps, she felt like you needed to know that she and your other loved ones in spirit are around you and think of you. I believe she also brought through your grandfather and your friend, to let you know they all are thinking of you, and are around you. :)

This is why I always tell people to talk to their loved ones in spirit. Tell them what you're doing or thinking. What is going on in your life and if you are thinking of them. How you feel, etc. Also, you can ask them for guidance and advice too. they still want to help us when and where they can. Asking can't hurt. So, do this and be aware. If you don't *sense* them in anyway--it could just be that you aren't able to, but know they are always around you. Kind of comforting, isn't it? :)

EmpressArwen, GOOD JOB!!! :thumbsup:

This is one of the nicest spirit contact/medium reading I have ever read. :heart:

EmpressArwen

The burgundy sweater is my granddad's. I think he also often wore a hat.[/FONT] As a child, I've spend hours on walking with him across the room. Back and forth, from one window to the next, and then we returned to do crosswords again. He had difficulties with writing because of an old wound.

My granddad was wounded in WWII, he never fully healed again. He did not speak to me about the war.
Could be a friend of mine who died when she was 23 years old.
Now the very green grass is a funny detail because that's the way I remember my early childhood: me sitting in my grandmother's garden, there were appletrees and of course - grass. When I look back, I remember being surrounded by very green grass. Nowhere else has the grass been greener, which is of course a silly thing to think. I know.
This is indeed very random, but maybe because there are many dead familiy members wishing to talk to me?

Thank you so much for doing this experiment with me! I hope it had not been exhausting & they behaved friendly towards you! :heart:

Hooray! I'm so glad it resonated! It was a wonderful experience for me. Such happy, loving energies. I was smiling the whole time.

Thank you so much for sitting and providing such great feedback. Very helpful to me as I try to get better at this.

I wonder what the "get down from there!" was about. It was said so funny and made me laugh when it came through.

Thank you again, zhadee! You are definitely loved and cared for from the other side. :)

((hugs))

EmpressArwen

there was no reply for a reason. It was meant for YOU.

I am one who truly believes that spirit works in mysterious ways. I believe your grandmother arranged this to happen this way--and for EmpressArwen to offer this. I have many stories of things like this happening--and its unmistakable that it was all SPIRITS doing. :D

Your grandmother wanted to be in touch with you. Perhaps, she felt like you needed to know that she and your other loved ones in spirit are around you and think of you. I believe she also brought through your grandfather and your friend, to let you know they all are thinking of you, and are around you. :)

This is why I always tell people to talk to their loved ones in spirit. Tell them what you're doing or thinking. What is going on in your life and if you are thinking of them. How you feel, etc. Also, you can ask them for guidance and advice too. they still want to help us when and where they can. Asking can't hurt. So, do this and be aware. If you don't *sense* them in anyway--it could just be that you aren't able to, but know they are always around you. Kind of comforting, isn't it? :)

EmpressArwen, GOOD JOB!!! :thumbsup:

This is one of the nicest spirit contact/medium reading I have ever read. :heart:

Thanks so much for the compliment, CN. It means a lot as you know I'm not confident in my abilities in this area.

It's funny because I had no intention of doing anything like this until the second I posted! Maybe z's grandma did give me a little nudge. :)

zhadee

Hooray! I'm so glad it resonated! It was a wonderful experience for me. Such happy, loving energies. I was smiling the whole time.

Thank you so much for sitting and providing such great feedback. Very helpful to me as I try to get better at this.

I wonder what the "get down from there!" was about. It was said so funny and made me laugh when it came through.

Thank you again, zhadee! You are definitely loved and cared for from the other side. :)

((hugs))
okay, I guess the 'get down from there' is another direct translation of a german idiom which cannot make sense to you. It means 'be realistic', or 'come back down'. I've heard it countless times, and this one should have been my father. He always complained about me living in a dream world, he wanted me to read serious books and study hard to have a better life.
If it's said in a funny way that made you laugh it can be another code - this way, he might just have wanted to let me know about him having joined the fun. =)

Thank you very much for all the friendly messages, Arwen. This makes me feel really good!