Timing (not looking for exchanges)

CosmicBeing

Dartellus: Hiya!

When im changing my job?

Hanged Man...this is showing a No for the time being. So you may not change jobs anytime soon.

*** Take it with a grain of salt because it is a yes & no with timing.***

Noni

Noni:
Hi Cosmic
hey
Thanks for offering these....so fascinating and great way to learn, I'll be watching this thread.
I'd like to sit---will I find employment soon?
Hanged Man = No

Thank you, CosmicBeing

LOL I like your fine print. One cannot give up on finding employment no matter what the Oracle or even Angel says! have to keep walking and keep trying that's life.

Appreciate you taking the time to read for me and your candor.

Best wishes
:)

CosmicBeing

nh786:
Hey

I would like to know when i will get a new job?

Star Yes
Moon fell out = Eve
Book= March
Tea leaf July

Eve could mean the day before a major holiday or around evening.
It looks like it will be between March & July.

I can't say if it will be this year or next year.

CosmicBeing

Thank you, CosmicBeing

LOL I like your fine print. One cannot give up on finding employment no matter what the Oracle or even Angel says! have to keep walking and keep trying that's life.

Appreciate you taking the time to read for me and your candor.

Best wishes
:)

Keep applying and you'll find a job. In my state if you are on unemployment they require you to apply to 7 jobs a day (oy)....but I guess that may be a sign it takes a lot of applying to even get a job. Well I hope you get a job soon enough and you like your work colleagues.

Noni

Keep applying and you'll find a job. In my state if you are on unemployment they require you to apply to 7 jobs a day (oy)....but I guess that may be a sign it takes a lot of applying to even get a job. Well I hope you get a job soon enough and you like your work colleagues.

Thanks Cosmic.
I've a meeting tomorrow with an ex-colleague trying to see if they can help. I've given up on getting job through for online jobs since they only prefer to employ people who are already in similar positions. Networking is my hope now.
Good luck to you too :)

Jdance

Hi!
May I ask a yes/no / timing??
Will C choose to get in touch, if so when can I expect news?

Thanks!

WolfSwan

Hey CB :)

I'd love a timing reading...when will I get married?

CosmicBeing

Hey CB :)

I'd love a timing reading...when will I get married?

I'll be asking in the form of Will you get married? if a yes comes up when I will find the when.

Also if a No comes up...don't take it to heart...I don't believe tarot can predict the 20-30+ years of a life.

WolfSwan

I'll be asking in the form of Will you get married? if a yes comes up when I will find the when.

Also if a No comes up...don't take it to heart...I don't believe tarot can predict the 20-30+ years of a life.

Lol, no worries that works...and yes, the tarot has been pretty wrong before!

CosmicBeing

samantha:

Hi CB :) Thanks for doing these - I find timing questions some of the hardest .....Your welcome, just make sure you take it with a grain of salt. These can come with a high margin of error.

Could you tell me whether we (TB and I ) will get a chance to talk in private ?

Star = Yes
Heart = August
Tea Leaf = January
So you will get to talk to TB in private either in January or August.