Wisdom of the Hidden Realms readings for feedback & exchange

Libertya

Hi there!
I am offering one card readings for feedback and exchange. This is a new deck and your feedback is highly appreciated.

****THREAD CLOSED****
The deck is Wisdom of the Hidden Realms by Colette Baron Reid

PLEASE READ:
NO HEALTH OR LEGAL QUESTIONS
NO REPEAT QUESTIONS (JUST WANT TO ANSWER NEW QUESTIONS)

mahafrins

Withdrawn

snowmoon

Hi there!
I am offering one card readings for feedback and exchange. This is a new deck and your feedback is highly appreciated.

The deck is Wisdom of the Hidden Realms by Colette Baron Reid

PLEASE READ:
NO HEALTH OR LEGAL QUESTIONS
NO REPEAT QUESTIONS (JUST WANT TO ANSWER NEW QUESTIONS)

hi, i would like to exchange.

what will be revealed to me in june?

yours please.

Libertya

hi, i would like to exchange.

what will be revealed to me in june?

yours please.

Thank you for your Question!

The Winged Wise Ones

For the month of june I see divine intervention. Have you been praying or hoping for something to happen?
Your prayers are going to be answered and something will be revealed to you. You are currently being watched over by Angels. Please pay attention to the messages they have for you.

I hope this helped!

My question is: what do I need to know right now?

chickeypie

I would like to exchange with my Enchanted Map Oracle.

My question is now I have a job how do I achieve the rest of the life I want: to find a partner and settle down?

Libertya

I would like to exchange with my Enchanted Map Oracle.

My question is now I have a job how do I achieve the rest of the life I want: to find a partner and settle down?

Hi there! Thank you for your question.
I pulled The Chess Queen for you. This card is so on point! You have all the necessary tools to bring in a partner into your life. But you do need to ask spirit for guidance and for the right actions to take. Once you ask spirit, listen to their guidance. Things may not happen on your terms but within divine timing. There is a partner out there for you. You just need to know the right actions to take and be patient. Don't worry if something isn't happening right away once you take those actions, the divine will intervene. So in a nutshell, you will find your partner by asking and praying for guidance. Once you hear the advice, take action immediately! :)
I hope this helped!

My question is What is coming up for me in my love life?

chickeypie

Hello,

Im in the office so can't give proper feed back. However I wanted to drop a quick message to say thank you and that your reading has really made me feel better asI have been feeling down. I'll do your reading and give feedback when I'm at home later.

snowmoon

Thank you for your Question!

The Winged Wise Ones

For the month of june I see divine intervention. Have you been praying or hoping for something to happen?
Your prayers are going to be answered and something will be revealed to you. You are currently being watched over by Angels. Please pay attention to the messages they have for you.

I hope this helped!

My question is: what do I need to know right now?

hi, i will be back with your reading done.

divine intervention? praying or hoping for something to happen?

i don't do praying. hopping for something to happen is not really resonate to me. i don't.

something will be revealed to you

i asked what will it be revealed.

watched over by Angels.
Please pay attention to the messages they have for you

i could call the angels, but it will not be the case, because i don't work with angles, how do you get the messages from them ? may you dress it a little more please?

thank-you.

snowmoon

reading for Libertya

Q.what do I need to know right now?

Beltane

you need to focus on your energy. you need to work with others to help you to direct your gaol. you need to make a good celebration before june 23. the card suggested that you need to go outside , go to your lucky place.

lucky place for you. some where is high with grass
lucky item for you. 14 red flowers.

timing is usually for half year to a year for this deck.

LadyKathryn

I would love to hear anything that spirit believes I should know or understand or open up to. Thank you.