One card oracle exchange + feedback

selenatarot

Tradition
Yes, it seems someone quite traditional will ask you out. Otherwise you might meet someone through family or friends, like a set up thing. So it will be in a secure environment and might not be exciting as a guy walking across the bar and asking you out but something more mellow and traditional like old fashioned way of meeting/ dating.

I will update and thanks it looks like it may just be something formal not overly romantic.

Rigid

I think one of you may be quite inflexible and this is what is bringing you together. There needs to be more flexibility and it is as if one of you have an internal wall which they want to keep up to protect the self. You are in each others life so that guards can be dropped and risks taken. It seems like the connection is trying to make one of you to focus on this aspect.

Does my next boyfriend live local to me?

Noni

I will update and thanks it looks like it may just be something formal not overly romantic.

Rigid

I think one of you may be quite inflexible and this is what is bringing you together. There needs to be more flexibility and it is as if one of you have an internal wall which they want to keep up to protect the self. You are in each others life so that guards can be dropped and risks taken. It seems like the connection is trying to make one of you to focus on this aspect.

Does my next boyfriend live local to me?
Partnership
I'm tempted to say yes, with the previous card and this it seems maybe you two already know each other through family or friends or will meet through some kind of partnership you already have like work, friendship or family etc..

selenatarot

Partnership
I'm tempted to say yes, with the previous card and this it seems maybe you two already know each other through family or friends or will meet through some kind of partnership you already have like work, friendship or family etc..

That's great unless its someone I already know, hmm.

Hope

He feels there is some hope in this connection with you or that having this connection to you gives him hope when he is feeling low. I also think he feels he can take it a step at a time and that it will bring him closer to what he sees as positive or enlightening. I think you may have a good effect on him.

How will my next boyfriend approach me?

Noni

That's great unless its someone I already know, hmm.

Hope

He feels there is some hope in this connection with you or that having this connection to you gives him hope when he is feeling low. I also think he feels he can take it a step at a time and that it will bring him closer to what he sees as positive or enlightening. I think you may have a good effect on him.

How will my next boyfriend approach me?
Fresh start
It seems that the next one would be someone new...so this person will approach you with the enthusiasm of a child and joy and innocence like no baggage at all. He will approach you with an open mind and heart that anything is possible.

Q. What does the universe want me to know about him in regards to me at this stage?

selenatarot

Fresh start
It seems that the next one would be someone new...so this person will approach you with the enthusiasm of a child and joy and innocence like no baggage at all. He will approach you with an open mind and heart that anything is possible.

Q. What does the universe want me to know about him in regards to me at this stage?

high priestess of air

It shows that you are very good at communication and can deduce easily what he means when you have a conversation with him. It is asking you to take a rational approach and to think before you act. Once you communicate with him you will be able to make better decisions.

What will my next boyfriend like about me the most physically?

Noni

high priestess of air

It shows that you are very good at communication and can deduce easily what he means when you have a conversation with him. It is asking you to take a rational approach and to think before you act. Once you communicate with him you will be able to make better decisions.

What will my next boyfriend like about me the most physically?
Creativity
You are not like others...there is something different about how you look or dress up, you might be different from his usual type or his traditional idea of beauty. He will also find how you dress and carry yourself very creative and unique.
Does this seem likely??
- What do I need to know about his intentions re: communication between us for next two weeks

selenatarot

Creativity
You are not like others...there is something different about how you look or dress up, you might be different from his usual type or his traditional idea of beauty. He will also find how you dress and carry yourself very creative and unique.
Does this seem likely??
- What do I need to know about his intentions re: communication between us for next two weeks

Yes you are 100% accurate about the creativity and uniqueness in the way I look.

- What is his predominant emotion/ feeling about me atm

playful

I think his feelings are light and not too serious. He wants to keep it fun and see where it goes. He feels light hearted and his emotions are still developing as they have not set in strongly yet.

- What is his predominant thought about me atm

high priestess of spirit

It seems like he wants to see what the future holds and whether there is potential. He wants to keep his thoughts to himself for now and figure out some things. He will reveal more in the future when the time is right. I think he feels you want an answer but he wants to think about it as it is important.

hope

I feel you may be waiting and you will want him to reach out to you in hope. I feel either you will be waiting or that he will eventually when you are losing some hope. I feel he may communicate with you but he may not be straight with you. I felt a sense he may try to evade talk around feelings. Update me on this reading please over the next 2 weeks.

Mine are:

- Will I meet my next boyfriend through work?
- What will I find the most physically attractive about my next boyfriend?
- Will I have secured a permanent job when I start a romantic relationship with my next boyfriend? I am doing odd jobs at the moment.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback and Reading for selenatarot

Understanding

I think you will gain clarity and understanding of a situation or person over the next week. I feel this will allow you to move ahead or on after you have heard or come to an understanding of something. It will be something enlightening. It can also be that you learn something new which will enhance your abilities.
I can already give feedback that this is true. It is happening already. lol I am getting a lot of "enlightenment" about a relationship that I wasn't sure about. I guess I need to rethink ending it. There are also some other things, with like life in general, that seem to be coming my way this next week. {starting now, but I can see that I will receive some info that I wanted to know}. So this all sounds spot on! :thumbsup:

Whats the best thing coming my way over the next 2 months?

FULFILLMENT OF WISHES

It seems that something that you have wanted and wished for will be coming true over the next two months. It signifies emotional fulfillment, satisfaction, and feeling great where you are.

Now is the time to heal any unforgiveness, emotional traumas, or wrongs that you feel still in your heart/mind/soul. You may have buried them, but they have been holding you back and trapped in a circle of sorts. Now is your time to heal and move forward onto your dreams and wishes. Forgiveness helps clear the path to your heart for new love, new opportunities and better health and happiness. It's time for a clean slate. Just remember to be open to new opportunities and don't let baggage from the past hold you back. It is a new cycle and what you have wanted is now within your grasp.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Noni

Yes you are 100% accurate about the creativity and uniqueness in the way I look.

- What is his predominant emotion/ feeling about me atm

playful

I think his feelings are light and not too serious. He wants to keep it fun and see where it goes. He feels light hearted and his emotions are still developing as they have not set in strongly yet.

- What is his predominant thought about me atm

high priestess of spirit

It seems like he wants to see what the future holds and whether there is potential. He wants to keep his thoughts to himself for now and figure out some things. He will reveal more in the future when the time is right. I think he feels you want an answer but he wants to think about it as it is important.

hope

I feel you may be waiting and you will want him to reach out to you in hope. I feel either you will be waiting or that he will eventually when you are losing some hope. I feel he may communicate with you but he may not be straight with you. I felt a sense he may try to evade talk around feelings. Update me on this reading please over the next 2 weeks.

This met first last year Nov and only this year March kinda started off in a way. He's the one who pursued the connection not me tbh. No I've not pressured him at all in fact he was the one who suggested we communicate more etc and more regularly. In fact since March end or so he communicates with me most days its only now I've started getting closer or interested in him. I don't think I'll wait as I said the connection exists because he pursued I've been pretty laid back I don't contact if he doesn't he always initiates contact...I did not contact him or reply to him for weeks and at times more than a month or so and he follows up. So if he doesn't I'll let it go.
Based on this info would you still read the cards as same??

Mine are:

- Will I meet my next boyfriend through work?
Transition
So this card to me indicates it might be when you're traveling or commuting. It can also be an internal phase but more like as a physical manifestation a journey from one end to another in some way.
- What will I find the most physically attractive about my next boyfriend?
Truth
It seems you're an honest, straightforward person and this person will find that really attractive about you. Like what you see is what you get kinda vibe. Does this resonate?
- Will I have secured a permanent job when I start a romantic relationship with my next boyfriend? I am doing odd jobs at the moment.
Fertility and abundance.
The Universe is abundant and provides for everyone so you will have a job and more. It will be a good phase of your life when you meet him, like you will be blossoming in all areas and even your femininity will be shining maybe this phase will be like your golden time and that's why he will be attracted to you.

selenatarot

This met first last year Nov and only this year March kinda started off in a way. He's the one who pursued the connection not me tbh. No I've not pressured him at all in fact he was the one who suggested we communicate more etc and more regularly. In fact since March end or so he communicates with me most days its only now I've started getting closer or interested in him. I don't think I'll wait as I said the connection exists because he pursued I've been pretty laid back I don't contact if he doesn't he always initiates contact...I did not contact him or reply to him for weeks and at times more than a month or so and he follows up. So if he doesn't I'll let it go.
Based on this info would you still read the cards as same??

I think what is showing is that his feelings are really playful towards you. He likes to chase you a bit because on my card I see a cat playing with some thread. Emotionally he is keeping it light and enjoing the chase.

His thoughts he seems to be waiting because this card is associated with the crown chakra. I still dont think he knows where it will be going but you are in his thoughts.

The communication I feel you may be waiting on over the next two weeks. I can't be sure on this question from this card alone. I pulled another and it was listening. Maybe you will hear from him or he will call you.

Transition
So this card to me indicates it might be when you're traveling or commuting. It can also be an internal phase but more like as a physical manifestation a journey from one end to another in some way.

Truth
It seems you're an honest, straightforward person and this person will find that really attractive about you. Like what you see is what you get kinda vibe. Does this resonate?

I think you may have misread the question :D I wanted to know what I will find physically attractive about my next boyfriend

Fertility and abundance.
The Universe is abundant and provides for everyone so you will have a job and more. It will be a good phase of your life when you meet him, like you will be blossoming in all areas and even your femininity will be shining maybe this phase will be like your golden time and that's why he will be attracted to you.