One card oracle exchange + feedback

selenatarot

I will be using my new oracle deck, wisdom of the house of the night to offer one card readings as an exchange + feedback.

Please only sit if you will exchange, I don't want to be chasing anyone up. You are welcome to use any oracle deck.

amaya1

Hmm interesting!!

Is it time that I left this connection with A or can it be salvaged?

BeyondtheVeil

Hi love!

Are you still exchanging? If so, I would like to know what is going to happen for me in the next week? Or what do I have positive coming for me in the next week? Whichever you feel more drawn to lol

Your Question?

Brightest Blessings,
Beyondtheveil

selenatarot

Hmm interesting!!

Is it time that I left this connection with A or can it be salvaged?

Focus

I think you need to give the connection one last chance and focus on what you wnt with A and then put it to him to see if you can strike lucky with A. I think he will see you are straight to the point and you will feel quite happy with whatever the result will be from your aim.

Is J a lost cause?

selenatarot

Hi love!

Are you still exchanging? If so, I would like to know what is going to happen for me in the next week? Or what do I have positive coming for me in the next week? Whichever you feel more drawn to lol

Your Question?

Brightest Blessings,
Beyondtheveil

Understanding

I think you will gain clarity and understanding of a situation or person over the next week. I feel this will allow you to move ahead or on after you have heard or come to an understanding of something. It will be something enlightening. It can also be that you learn something new which will enhance your abilities.

Whats the best thing coming my way over the next 2 months?

Noni

Hi Selena

Can you please ask:
What is the energy surrounding my connection with O now?

Cheers
:)

amaya1

Focus

I think you need to give the connection one last chance and focus on what you wnt with A and then put it to him to see if you can strike lucky with A. I think he will see you are straight to the point and you will feel quite happy with whatever the result will be from your aim.

Is J a lost cause?

Thank u makes sense. I am not straight forward towards him

Guilt

Seems no because of certain dissent and mismatch of goals and aspirations and if you want long term relations, this incompatibility may give u seriously a dificulty Talk openly and honestly, and do everything possible to make the main priorities for your relationship mutually shared. With mutual compromise and desire, and without inculcating guilt in yourself or the other person u will gain what u want. But it is on your hands if you want to push this connection putting efforts to change

selenatarot

Hi Selena

Can you please ask:
What is the energy surrounding my connection with O now?

Cheers
:)

Risk

Looks like one of you need to take the plunge and go for it but may be overthinking it and feeling that it is risky in some way. I feel one of you need to take that leap of faith and will feel good about it when you do but it will take some courage. I think one of you is thinking about the consequences.

Will I be asked out on a date this year?

selenatarot

Thank u makes sense. I am not straight forward towards him

Guilt

Seems no because of certain dissent and mismatch of goals and aspirations and if you want long term relations, this incompatibility may give u seriously a dificulty Talk openly and honestly, and do everything possible to make the main priorities for your relationship mutually shared. With mutual compromise and desire, and without inculcating guilt in yourself or the other person u will gain what u want. But it is on your hands if you want to push this connection putting efforts to change

Im not too sure if he feels some guilt because I told him how I feel.

Noni

Risk

Looks like one of you need to take the plunge and go for it but may be overthinking it and feeling that it is risky in some way. I feel one of you need to take that leap of faith and will feel good about it when you do but it will take some courage. I think one of you is thinking about the consequences.

Will I be asked out on a date this year?
Tradition
Yes, it seems someone quite traditional will ask you out. Otherwise you might meet someone through family or friends, like a set up thing. So it will be in a secure environment and might not be exciting as a guy walking across the bar and asking you out but something more mellow and traditional like old fashioned way of meeting/ dating.