One card oracle exchange + feedback

Noni

This met first last year Nov and only this year March kinda started off in a way. He's the one who pursued the connection not me tbh. No I've not pressured him at all in fact he was the one who suggested we communicate more etc and more regularly. In fact since March end or so he communicates with me most days its only now I've started getting closer or interested in him. I don't think I'll wait as I said the connection exists because he pursued I've been pretty laid back I don't contact if he doesn't he always initiates contact...I did not contact him or reply to him for weeks and at times more than a month or so and he follows up. So if he doesn't I'll let it go.
Based on this info would you still read the cards as same??

I think what is showing is that his feelings are really playful towards you. He likes to chase you a bit because on my card I see a cat playing with some thread. Emotionally he is keeping it light and enjoing the chase.

His thoughts he seems to be waiting because this card is associated with the crown chakra. I still dont think he knows where it will be going but you are in his thoughts.

The communication I feel you may be waiting on over the next two weeks. I can't be sure on this question from this card alone. I pulled another and it was listening. Maybe you will hear from him or he will call you.

Transition
So this card to me indicates it might be when you're traveling or commuting. It can also be an internal phase but more like as a physical manifestation a journey from one end to another in some way.

Truth
It seems you're an honest, straightforward person and this person will find that really attractive about you. Like what you see is what you get kinda vibe. Does this resonate?

I think you may have misread the question :D I wanted to know what I will find physically attractive about my next boyfriend

Fertility and abundance.
The Universe is abundant and provides for everyone so you will have a job and more. It will be a good phase of your life when you meet him, like you will be blossoming in all areas and even your femininity will be shining maybe this phase will be like your golden time and that's why he will be attracted to you.

OH! SORRY!!!
Inevitable Change
This card means that he will be different, in fact a BIG change will happen when you meet him or he will be a absolutely different from all your previous ones physically like no one you'd even imagine falling for right now. This person will awakens you to love again and you will undergo a deep transformation that will leave you different from before.

pdmishh

Hi there! May I sit?

Can I have a message from the cards- something I should know?