Hot afternoon Eros readings

dancing_moon

Thanks D!

What is really happenig between me and AG?

Thanks!

I got 27 Ecstasy for you. :) This is a card of mutual infatuation and desire, so the connection is very much there. There is, however, also an element of closing your eyes to the true nature of the other person and the reality of the relationship. If you don't know each other well, you might be tempted to fill in the blanks with your imagination and get way ahead of yourselves with what could be, would be, or should be.

Hope this helps!

dancing_moon

Thank you, dancing_moon :)
Can I sit again for exchange this time?
If so, just advice from the Universe about this new man/ connection

I got 2 Proffer as advice. The Universe advises you to be forward with your wishes and vision of the relationship. Don't just sit there and expect the man to do all the work and 'proving his worth', you need to do your part too. Whether it's a long-term relationship, a short-term affair, or a quick fling, you need to make sure the man knows exactly what you're looking for and can act accordingly. Vague actions yield vague results. Don't let what you held back (didn't say, didn't show) to be an obstacle in this connection. :)

Hope this makes sense!

Noni

I got 2 Proffer as advice. The Universe advises you to be forward with your wishes and vision of the relationship. Don't just sit there and expect the man to do all the work and 'proving his worth', you need to do your part too. Whether it's a long-term relationship, a short-term affair, or a quick fling, you need to make sure the man knows exactly what you're looking for and can act accordingly. Vague actions yield vague results. Don't let what you held back (didn't say, didn't show) to be an obstacle in this connection. :)

Hope this makes sense!

OMG!!! you're so accurate...its scary lol....I've done hardly anything so far in this connection or to forward this relationship...he initiated it and so far he's done most of the ground work (as in make contact etc...I don't if he doesn't). I've been very held back due to my past. I'm scared too as I don't want to invest too much too soon due to fear of hurt or dashed expectations. This is the message I realised too in last two days that I need to step up as he was starting to pull back too. I just need to be a bit brave as I don't feel confident about being forward (mainly because of my last guy). I really do need to heed this advice for sure!

Did you have a question :)

dancing_moon

Hi.

Using Doreen virtues cards I drew 'Gratitude list'
What we give our attention to grows. So by clearing a space to invite recollections of what you are grateful for you make more of this!

Thank you for the beautiful reading! I've been clearing space, both physically and mentally, and I'll be sure to reach out to people more and cultivate gratitude! I have a long of nice people around me, so there will be plenty of things to show my appreciation for. :)

Can I ask another?

Q. I sent a reply to my former boyfriend who's now married to someone else. It was just a friendly conversation via work. Why hasn't he responded? Has his wife interfered with it?

I got 4 Seduction. I could be wrong, but this card seems to imply that, no matter how neutrally your reply was worded, he might have felt that there are ambiguous undertones to the whole interaction, and that by replying further or replying too soon, he may either give you a false hope, should you be wanting something more than friendship, or give you a wrong impression that *he* would like something more. I don't really see his wife's interference here, just his own thoughts.

Hope this resonates. It turned out to be somewhat convoluted. :)

dancing_moon

OMG!!! you're so accurate...its scary lol....I've done hardly anything so far in this connection or to forward this relationship...he initiated it and so far he's done most of the ground work (as in make contact etc...I don't if he doesn't). I've been very held back due to my past. I'm scared too as I don't want to invest too much too soon due to fear of hurt or dashed expectations. This is the message I realised too in last two days that I need to step up as he was starting to pull back too. I just need to be a bit brave as I don't feel confident about being forward (mainly because of my last guy). I really do need to heed this advice for sure!

Did you have a question :)

Thank you for your feedback! In my mind, if there are clashing expectations in a relationship, it's better to clear them off with all honesty - and soon, so that nobody gets hurt. Things like opposite values or goals won't just resolve themselves if both parties wait long enough, so it's better to put on those Queen of Wands pants and deal with them! :)

If you'd like to read for me, here's my question: What's my lesson in having to deal with T? She's a distant relative who's rather self-centered, and our interaction is unavoidable.

Dew

Thank you for the beautiful reading! I've been clearing space, both physically and mentally, and I'll be sure to reach out to people more and cultivate gratitude! I have a long of nice people around me, so there will be plenty of things to show my appreciation for. :)

I got 4 Seduction. I could be wrong, but this card seems to imply that, no matter how neutrally your reply was worded, he might have felt that there are ambiguous undertones to the whole interaction, and that by replying further or replying too soon, he may either give you a false hope, should you be wanting something more than friendship, or give you a wrong impression that *he* would like something more. I don't really see his wife's interference here, just his own thoughts.

Hope this resonates. It turned out to be somewhat convoluted. :)

Wow! Thank you for your feedback & for the reading.
It's just a shame that he and I can't be in each other's lives in a natural way. Seems the seduction feeling is there loud and clear. Thought he had no feelings for me.

Can I ask a last question that involves two?
It's what feelings does F (the one this question was about) and H (my recent, now distant somewhat) boyfriend have for me? Please ask a couple of questions

Persimmon

Hi, are you still open for sitters? :) If possible could I ask: If I added and messaged P on social media, would he reply to me?

~Thank you~

Aries2014

Hey hope all is good

Can I pls ask for a message from the universe as to wether there is anything coming up on my path that might make me smile