Hot afternoon Eros readings

Dew

Thank you for the readings!

There's certainly nothing to clear between us yet, it's all very new. Perhaps, she feels that I'm too tense and shy (I certainly am with new people!), and she hopes that I'll be able to change this soon. :)

This sounds quite right. We've been talking quite a bit, and he seems to be similar to me in many ways, which is refreshing. :)

Could be. It's like he didn't expect things to end the way they did.

I hope this will be resolved to your mutual satisfaction. :)

What F wants: 16 Transgress
Hm, this is a card of broken conventions. Could it be that F wants you to be a bit more free-spirited, open-minded or accepting of things that you're currently not open to? It could be about a number of things: being open to an 'open' relationship, trying out kinky things in bed, starting an extra-marital affair, etc. :)

What H wants: 13 Embrace
H desires a close, loving connection with you. He'd like you two to bond over things that you have in common, but the main thing that would be common to you needs to be a tender, mutually-supportive relationship.

Hope this makes sense. :)

Thanks !

You're amazing!

These descriptions and the ones before them are so on point. This has been truly valuable. You get right to the heart of things.

Yes things did end unexpectedly between F and me. We weee young. I was insecure. I have always regretted that. I am really free spirited. But I think you are right, he wants me to transgress with him . He married someone straight after I broke up with him. He doesn't communicate enough for me to totally get it. He doesn't even know if I am single.
This is so correct about H. I feel this from him all the time but he won't come near me. It's correct what you have said. Thanks so much. He's dealing with obstacles

Please let me read some more for you if you like. I have to ask if ok I do once it's day time as it's really extra late here

Persimmon

I asked what will happen between you two and got 26 Fear. :( I feel that, maybe, R.V. will intimidate you in person, either with his aggressive pursuit or with his personality overall. Perhaps, he'll try to move things too forward too soon, which may not be what you expect or want at this point.

Good luck!

Hmm interesting - I have had other reader say similar things! It's strange because he seems like such a kind, gentle person. But I guess I haven't met him in person yet, so who knows. Thanks!

dancing_moon

Sorry, Noni, I have to run, but I may reopen tomorrow. :)

Thanks !

You're amazing!

These descriptions and the ones before them are so on point. This has been truly valuable. You get right to the heart of things.

Yes things did end unexpectedly between F and me. We weee young. I was insecure. I have always regretted that. I am really free spirited. But I think you are right, he wants me to transgress with him . He married someone straight after I broke up with him. He doesn't communicate enough for me to totally get it. He doesn't even know if I am single.
This is so correct about H. I feel this from him all the time but he won't come near me. It's correct what you have said. Thanks so much. He's dealing with obstacles

Please let me read some more for you if you like. I have to ask if ok I do once it's day time as it's really extra late here

Thank you for your feedback! No rush with the return readings. :) If you're up to it, can you please see the same (feelings/impressions of our interaction) about two other new friends: N (female) and B (male)? Thank you!

Hmm interesting - I have had other reader say similar things! It's strange because he seems like such a kind, gentle person. But I guess I haven't met him in person yet, so who knows. Thanks!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D

Aries2014

This Oracle is more geared towards love, sex, and relationship questions, so I'll do my best. :)

Your card is 15 Possess. In the card, the woman is riding on a large fish that seems to be part of a merry-go-found, and she's playfully hiding a heart behind her back.

I think you'll be enjoying a bit of romantic teasing with someone. You'll be the one pursued, and you'll certainly make it quite a race for the poor guy. :D

Hope this resonates!

Awww Thankyou this sounds wonderful I'll update you very soon ❤️

Dew

Sorry, Noni, I have to run, but I may reopen tomorrow. :)

Thank you for your feedback! No rush with the return readings. :) If you're up to it, can you please see the same (feelings/impressions of our interaction) about two other new friends: N (female) and B (male)? Thank you!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D

Hi Dancing Moon,

Thank you! Will lenormand be alright?

The interaction with N. moon
The interaction with B. Snake

There is an emotionalism in the interaction with N. the delicate feeling around reputation is deserving of attention too. N is a bit moody and the impression from this card is changeable and shifty.
The interaction with B is a daring kind of connection. There could be feelings of being a woman desired by him but his life is not simple and so this is exciting but a bit awkward as well. Nice to feeel desired though but be careful of deceit on this one...

Dartellus

I got 27 Ecstasy for you. :) This is a card of mutual infatuation and desire, so the connection is very much there. There is, however, also an element of closing your eyes to the true nature of the other person and the reality of the relationship. If you don't know each other well, you might be tempted to fill in the blanks with your imagination and get way ahead of yourselves with what could be, would be, or should be.

Hope this helps!

Hey D!

We know eachother for seven years and i always felt a pull towards her. But there is this sensation that i dont know her fully. Whoa, i feel that too...that we are trying to fill the blanks with our heads...impressive!

Thanks D!

dancing_moon

Hi Dancing Moon,

Thank you! Will lenormand be alright?

The interaction with N. moon
The interaction with B. Snake

There is an emotionalism in the interaction with N. the delicate feeling around reputation is deserving of attention too. N is a bit moody and the impression from this card is changeable and shifty.
The interaction with B is a daring kind of connection. There could be feelings of being a woman desired by him but his life is not simple and so this is exciting but a bit awkward as well. Nice to feeel desired though but be careful of deceit on this one...

Thank you for the reading, Dew! I sensed this moodiness in N. She's nice, helpful, but quite detached, always busy with the social media on her phone. :rolleyes: B. looks like a self-proclaimed 'macho', well into his 40s, and even though the interaction was pleasant and friendly, I had a feeling he somewhat withdrew when it became clear I wasn't interested in his advances. ;) Amazing read!

Hey D!

We know eachother for seven years and i always felt a pull towards her. But there is this sensation that i dont know her fully. Whoa, i feel that too...that we are trying to fill the blanks with our heads...impressive!

Thanks D!

Thanks for your feedback, Dartellus! There's a need to be grounded in this connection and get to know each other better for sure. :)