Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks



 
tarobones  tarobones is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Dec 2003
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 713
tarobones 
guys


Hello to all. I recently got my Sakki-Sakki tarot deck and I love it. As an official guy, I can say that it works for me! I enjoy its playful side, I love the artwork, and look forward to lots of creative time with it as well as for readings. I enjoy using the Tarot as an aide to creative writing, and this deck works quite well. Peace and blessings to all! Michael (aka Tarobones)
Top   #91
lawguy51's Avatar
lawguy51  lawguy51 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Sep 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,209
lawguy51 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Press
I just wanted to suggest that you do a reading with this deck and do the Artist's Path spread that is in the LWB. I think this is a good way to connect with the deck
I'll give it a whirl and let you know. I do think it's a beautifully rendered deck. Gender issues vis a vis Tarot pique my curiosity, as some of my past threads will attest, I suppose because I have a passion for a practice and study that is so overwhelmingly populated by women.

Lawguy51
Top   #92
M-Press's Avatar
M-Press  M-Press is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2003
Location: Internal New
Posts: 804
M-Press 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy51
...because I have a passion for a practice and study that is so overwhelmingly populated by women.

Lawguy51
yes, it's true, the tarot world is populated by many women, but this is exactly what makes the men amongst us, even more special kinda guys...!
Top   #93
lawguy51's Avatar
lawguy51  lawguy51 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Sep 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,209
lawguy51 

Ahhhhhh.....
Top   #94
ferrous's Avatar
ferrous  ferrous is offline
life is a journey, not a destination
 
Join Date: 18 Nov 2001
Location: central queensland, australia
Posts: 577
ferrous 

Just a heads up to anyone in here that there's a thread mentioning the possibility of a Sakki-Sakki study group. It's over here. Pipe up in that thread if you're interested.
Top   #95
BlueLotus's Avatar
BlueLotus  BlueLotus is offline
Romantic Fool
 
Join Date: 06 Dec 2003
Location: La La Land
Posts: 41,265
BlueLotus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrous
Just a heads up to anyone in here that there's a thread mentioning the possibility of a Sakki-Sakki study group. It's over here. Pipe up in that thread if you're interested.
I am tempted to join a study group for this deck, but I also have the habit of not sticking to any one group for long, for various reasons.

But since this deck is my main reading deck and the one I pick a card-a-day from, I may as well read what others have to say about the cards, their personal take on them, and will add my 2 cents occasionally.

How about a card-a-day for this deck, instead of a study group?
Top   #96
EarthAngel2911's Avatar
EarthAngel2911  EarthAngel2911 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2002
Location: SW FL, USA
Posts: 749
EarthAngel2911 
I need help!


Ok, I could use some help here. I've owned my Sakki-Sakki for a little over two months now, and it is my new very favorite deck! I use it daily. Because it's my favorite, I feel the need to have another one as a backup. I have just a few of my very favorite decks that I have two copies of for that "just in case."

My problem is that my credit card is feeling the strain from my tarot addiction! (You can see my list of decks on the Tarot Review page of my website.) My collection of decks is over 150, and that does not include my over 50 oracle decks that I have.

My name is Karen, and I'm a Tarot-holic....

But seriously, I spend way too much and I'm trying to cut down. But I just HAVE to have another Sakki-Sakki!! And those adorable pockets! Of course, I've already bought one for my current deck, so of course if I buy a second deck I'll have to have another pocket!

Please, somebody! Talk me out of buying another deck!

Blessings,
Karen
Top   #97
spoonbender's Avatar
spoonbender  spoonbender is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jan 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,041
spoonbender 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel2911
My problem is that my credit card is feeling the strain from my tarot addiction!
Karen, if what you say above (the quoted part) is true, then that should be enough reason not to buy a deck you already own. What would you do with two of the same decks anyway (except wasting money)?
Top   #98
EarthAngel2911's Avatar
EarthAngel2911  EarthAngel2911 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2002
Location: SW FL, USA
Posts: 749
EarthAngel2911 

Thanks, spoonbender! I need you around more often!

I'm one of those people who never throws anything away, because "you just never know." The few decks that I do have duplicates of (that I don't plan on selling, anyway), I have for those "just in case" moments. You know, just in case my 2-year old gets a hold of my deck that happens to be out of its "hiding place." You know, those kinds of things. But like I said, I only have a few, maybe only two decks, that I love that much that I just couldn't bear to be without a full, working deck. Guess I'll just have to be extra careful with the ones I've got!
Top   #99
Clau's Avatar
Clau  Clau is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Nov 2004
Location: Chile
Posts: 844
Clau 
Oh my God!!!!!


I've joined the forum like two or three weeks ago and I already ordered the ToP deck...and now reading all the posts about Sakki Sakki and watching the cards...I really want to get one for me!!!!


this forum is going to make me really go bankrupt!!!


love,
Claudia
Top   #100
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.