Your Psychis Abilities

Phoenix

I am just curious as to the extent of the psychic abilities that people here have. I have some limited abilities, although not as strong as I would like. I am first and formost an empath, I can sense and feel the emotions of people around me. It can sometime come in handy, but more often than not, I can only pick up an a select few. I also have some psychokinetic abilities, that is to say, I can sometime manipulate the energy fields around certain objects. This ability is very latent, and passive. I cannot contol it, although I am working on it. Sometimes, if I concentrate, ican cause a candle flame to flicker. And I can also cause street lamps to go on and off, but only passively. I also ave some precogniive abilities, but haven't begun to explore this yet. It isn't very prominent, but sometimes I will get a "flash" of something about to happen.

What abilities to you have??

LaLaBella

I have prophetic dreams. I also pick up other peoples energies, which can be pretty exhausting if they have strong emotions. That's why I tend to keep a distance from most people.

Liliana

Oh God that street lamp thing is sooo annoying, it happens to me constantly, turning off just as I go under then going back on again after I pass. I see ghosts sometimes, not very often and usually just fromthe corer of my eye, but I swear the other week while walking home my husand and I boths aw one straight on, he wasnt there, then suddenly he was walking in the opposite direction as we were, i screamed a little cause he scared me (thinking it was just a person) then yelled at my husand asking him why he didnt warn me he was coming, and my husbad said cause he scared me too, and we turned around to see him and he was gone. It was freaky. Also, like if I see a wreck on tv I can smell the blood and fire and stuff, dont know what that is :) Making candles flicker is something I can do sometimes, but not often. I also have the spiritual gift of what I thought was prophecy, only not predicting the future but getting messages directly from the divine to inspire and help people, but now I found that might be the gift of Wisdom, Im not really sure.

:THP

Butterfly

Liliana said:
I also have the spiritual gift of what I thought was prophecy, only not predicting the future but getting messages directly from the divine to inspire and help people, but now I found that might be the gift of Wisdom, Im not really sure.

:THP
Oh, Liliana I can't think of a lovelier gift to have. Lucky you.
I am very much an empath too (occupational hazard for a psychologist!!). I can be very intuitive, I'm able to read people like a book. I don't know if this is something that was natural to me, or something I picked up in my uni degree (the former I think).
I am able to do silly little parlour tricks like guessing who is ringing on the phone etc.
Strangely, I find that since my last pregnancy (almost two years ago) my psychic abilities are really enhanced (but still not strong, I'm good at squashing them with scepticism). My mother and grandmother are both naturally talented at this, so I assume it's there somewhere for me too.

Spasticgirlie

Hmmm. I guess I have a little bit of psychic ability. I can guess who is calling and who is at the door, sometimes. Mostly I just know the phone is for my little brother since his friends always call him and no one calls me. Cry. But I can I guess somewhat sense things. This was pretty strong recently, but the reason why is taken care of yay. It was making me feel very very uncomfortable. And sometimes I see things in the corner of my eyes. Those little things that look black and make you do a double take. Eck, they can get annoying sometimes. But that doesnt happen to me much anymore either. I guess I am not that strong but I think it would be kinda nice to be a little stronger in some areas or something. Do you guys know how to get stronger with different abilities?

Kiama

I'm as psychic as a piece of toast! Really, I have no psychic ability at all, although I do have excellent intuition. I can't make things move like you guys talk about, or make electrical things turn off or explode... Bt I do sense the energies of other people, and can tell if something is gonna happen which will be surprising... (Eg- Someone coming up behind me to shout 'Boo'. I don't consciously think, ah, there's someone coming up behind me to shout 'Boo'... But I am never surprised, and realise afterwards that I could sense it.) Sensing other people's energies isn't really a big thing though, cuz I think everyone does this... You get home from work, and you can tell if your S.O has had a bad day, or a good day, etc... But I'm not sure if this is based on external signals more than intuition.

Kiama *Psychic as a piece of toast*

lunalafey

my ability

The first experience that I can remember was when I was 12. I was just waking up and the phone rang.
My mom answered but no one was there. It rang again and the thought, it's gramma, grandpa's dead. Come to find out, grandma was still trying to save him, that's why there was no one the phone the first time.
I've lived with and seen ghosts. Creeped me out at first. It was my first night at the new house and I could feel someone standing over me as I layed in bed. I told it how I felt and it went away. I was 16. We(my mom) saw him, we figured out that is was the guy who had the house built. There where alot of things that would happen at that house.
My father was very talented. He would dream things mostly. One of his sisters was the one that first showed me the cards. I think it's partly genetic and I have inherited it. I'm not as developed as I would like, but more developed that I think.. HUH?
let me explain
Just the other day I was thinking, gosh..the front of the bar sure need to be painted, today it got painted. Today at the car wash I was thinking about one of my friends/coworker, how was she doing? as I pulled away I happened to see her washing her truck in the other stall. There are alot of premonitions that I just don't catch, I think too fast or something. But this kind of thing happens to me all the time. I understand them later. That's what I mean by more that I think. I get all the common stuff like who's calling before I pick up the phone, what song is comming next, but I can manipulate the music. I usually put the stereo on random selection, sometimes there is a particular song I want to hear, guess what comes on next...
I can feel the energy in the room, deja vu is quite common with me. Sometimes I can go back and remember the dream of what is unfolding before me.
I trip alot of people out. I don't advertise my ability, but I will say things just to be talking(remember, I don't always realize) and then something will happen and everyone JUST looks at me...It's kinda funny

aeonx

Greetings all.
More and more often now, I dream about persons in a kinda 'crypted' way. When I wake, I go through the dream trying to analyze it. It turns/or has turned out without my knowing, the way I think it is. I'll illustrate with an example:
I dreamt about an old friend of mine (my best friends ex, not much contact anymore) two months ago; I came into his apartment. Inside I could see the dinner table, emptied for people. They had just eaten. I 'knew' that he had eaten almost all of the pea stew. End of sequence.

The strange, really strange, thing is that he H-A-T-E-S peas and especially pea stew! :p He can't even sit at a table where they serve peas. *Seriously* So, you see, this was very very strange.

Suddenly I just got a feeling that he had finished the 'peas' because he had ditched his girlfriend. I didn't know this at the time. Two weeks after the dream, my best friend and I discussed the dream, and I told her what I thought it meant. She got all excited and a bit nervous, 'cause she meant she'd heard about him getting single. So she called him... and got it confirmed.

The reason he ate peas, is because his relationship with the girl hadn't been a good one, and he was never really in love with her.

I told him about the dream a couple of weeks ago, and we discovered that I had the dream the same night he broke up with his girlfriend...

OK, this post is far too long already. ;)
But it's this kind of stuff I get, and it's only getting stronger. It scares me a little though... :(

Bings

I have always felt deep down that I have some psychic abilities. But at the same time was just telling myself that it was wishful thinking and that I didn't have any. I have now excepted that I may have them and I'm trying to work on bringing them out.

Last week I was driving over this mountain in West Virginia. I live in New York so it was the first time in my life I had driven over this mountain. But I sensed I had been there before and this brown car was about to pass me using the lane reserved for slower moving trucks. I looked in the rear view mirror and here comes this old brown car. It went right on by me in the outside lane.

Before it was like something would happen and then I would go; "Oh my god... I've seen this before, I've done this before..." Deja vu. Now I'm remembering things while the event is happening. A year ago that brown car would have been by me before I realized I had seen it before. Last week I knew it was behind me before I looked in the rear view mirror.

I feel like I'm actually dreaming about the event days, weeks, months... before it actually happens. It does scare me. But I'm learning to be open to it and not push it away. I also feel like I have other psychic abilities but I'm taking my time exploring them.

Dianne

Wishcrafter

Well, I am definitely an empath too, I pick up stange vibes from
people alot, maybe thoughts. I was in a Doc's office the other
day and a man was staring at my nine year old, I could feel
sick thoughts from him, and I wanted to run to protect my son

I think I lost alot of mine as a child,because my parents were strict christians, and I felt evil everytime something happened.

At about 11, I could see Aura's, but only sometimes. I told some
people at church and they convinced me it was a trick of my mind
and or eyes, I was never able to see them again.
I also thought that I had a poltergist but I don't know if it was
me or a spirit. Things would fall off high shelves, a steel springed
door opened for me,when my arms were full, I would reach for
a straw and all of them flew out. I had dreams of people dying,the night before they did, and the night my Grandfather died
I stood with him and watched my Grandmother open her arms
wide, with such a sweet welcoming smile( how I had missed it )
then she said "Web". I asked my Mom,if my Grandma ever called
Grandpa,Web and she wondered how I knew that name because
it was a nickname she called him when they were young.
I don't think I have much anymore, not sure if I really want to,I
think that I would owe people more and I'm afraid they'd take more then I could stand. I keep my distance,now.