Which one do you pick

Natalya

What method of divination do you practice most frequently?

zorya

boy, that's a hard one, lol. hmmm. the tarot would come first. then runes, not far behind. looking for 'messages' in nature next, then other oracle cards. analyzing my dreams and/or visions... but it's difficult to put them in order, as i do them all daily.

Phoenix

I use the runes and the Celtic ogham the most, after tarot. Actually, I am beginning to use the ogham more than the tarot.

ladycj

It usually starts with dream interpretation. Then, if I don't understand it, i'll move on to Runes if I want to know the lesson I am supposed to learn, and Tarot if I need a deeper explanation.

Pollux

I am very exclusive for Tarot cards.

But since I started using Runes for magick purposes, I am getting more and more interested. Maybe next year it will get established.

As for Ogham, I am completely mystified by it! *LOL*
I am not very good at Dream interpretation, but I am improving in trance/scrying. *feels proud!*

aeonx

Tarot would be the one I've dedicated most of my time to.

zorya: you say you're looking for 'messages' in nature. This is something I find very interesting, and I'm gonna start a new thread on the topic. Please join in! :)

Natalya

I usually concentrate more on Tarot...

Actually (embarassed) this is the first time I hear about Ogham....What does it involve?

Phoenix

Natalya, the Ogham is a Celtic form of divination using an alphabet of 25 rune like characters, each corrsponging to a tree sacred to the Celts. If you are interested in learning more about the Ogham, then look up "The Celtic Tree Oracle" by Colin and Liz Murray. It is an oracle set, that includes a deck of Ogham cards, a Spread cloth, and a book on the Ogham runes.

Hope this helps!

ladycj

I just went to look at them. They are beautiful. Will definately add this deck to my list.