Healings offered for ANIMALS!

Phoenix Rising

Hi all

I have tried my hand at distant healings for members, so now would like to offer it to animals. So if you would allow me to do this for your pets.

I must admit, I have never done this for animals, but there's no time like the present.

I only require the name and location of your pet. I will pm you with my findings.

I would like to schedule a time so that you can observe your pet and see if you notice any change of behaviour. Animals are so receptive and non-judging.

Blessings
PR

sagewriter

gah! I would have loved for you to do my doggy, Nuala, (she's getting arthritis) but she is away in Canada with my mum :(

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sagewriter

I can still do your doggy in Canada, no problem. I don't need to set up a time for animals...lol! they are receptive whether they are aware of it or not hehe!

I will pm you tomorrow, as it's 10:10 pm now. So will do it in the morning, I will let you know how I go.

Blessings to you and Nuala

PR

PlatinumDove

Oooh, Phoenix Rising...

My cat Smokey is 20 years old, and of course, she's going through her old age symptoms of having hypertension and thyroid problems, not to mention going blind and deaf. Poor little girl, but she's still got her psychotic attitude about her, so its not time to let her go just yet.

She's in Louisiana.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Platinum

Sure will, will pm you.

sagewriter

Thank you so much, you are so lovely to have done this for me and do this for my dog, I know she will be very greatful! :)

LadyMedusa

I got your PM

Please add Gossamer to the list.

Thankyou!

LadyMedusa

DarkElectric

Hi Phoenix :)
Could I make a request for my Mum's dog? She's a young dog,(4) but her particular breed sometimes manefests skin problems. She's one who does. She breaks out in large itchy spots, she's allergic to something, fleas maybe.
Anyway, she's a little grey schnauzer, her name is Rascal. She lives in East Longmeadow Massachusetts. I see her often , so I'll be able to tell.
If you can do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Dark Electric

Will pm you when I'm done.

Lady Medusa Pm sent..session completed

Platinum Dove will start your session now.

Sagewriter will do Nuala this afternoon.

Phoenix Rising

Platinum Dove: Smokey session completed sent pm.

Sagewriter: Nuala session completed sent pm too.

Dark Electric will do Rascal in one hour, my time now 12:05pm (GMT+12) will pm you when I'm done.

have a good day everyone or sleep!