Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
I was in a religious building - it wasn't a church but neither was is a Mosque or anything else I would recognise. We had three booklets to work through the service with.

I was with a work colleague (a nice one!), but he didn't seem to be taking part in the service. The whole building was full.

The first booklet had Ganesh (I think) on the cover.

The religious leader was reading the prayers in a sing-song voice in a language which I didn't understand, but which I was joining in with.

The first section finished and I felt satisfied - but then - no! I had lost the other two booklets. The dream ended with me frantically looking for them under the seats.

I can't see the wood for the trees with this one. Can anyone help?

It suggests to me that you see yourself in a spiritual place right now but not one of any typical or single belief structure.

Your work colleague may be the mundane world that is always with you and in the back of your mind. Possibly you see work as indivisible from life?

Ganesh on the front of the book could also be a reference to your concerns about mundane things such as money, work, providing etc.

You join in the songs even though you don't understand the language, this suggests that you may feel that you are following concepts and ideas without understanding why.

Frantically looking for the booklets (the instructions & guidance) suggests that you feel lost (this links in with the frustration you have had recently with spirit) and looking for them under the chairs suggests that you feel that you have 'dropped the ball' so to speak or missed something vital that had already been given.

Can you remember anything at all about the other two booklets? They may be key to understanding what you are looking for.

psychic sue

Thanks Millie - all these dreams seem to have the same message don't they?

The other booklets were similar to the Ganesh one - smaller but with other Hindu Gods on the front - can't remember which ones.

Sue x

Kahlie

*sigh*

I dreamt that I was in my old old highschool (the one I went to from 12-16). I was trying to make a math exam and I had loads of papers on my desk for some reason. Then I saw that in the middle of the papers somebody had put a sheet with answers.

I quickly saw that the first answer was 17.x but realised that this was impossible since I was calculating possiblities. (And they are between 0 and 1). Another person was also very near me. I didn't know him, but it was a guy.

I felt overwhelming problems with my mouth. It was as if my teeth could click back and forth, more or less unhinging my jaw. It felt very bad and I had no control over it. I went in search of something to help me. With trouble I told a woman behind the counter that I wanted a Cornetto Icecream from Ola, because a girl from my past said I should try it to get the swelling go down.

Then I woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am studying btw, for an exam in Probability and Statistics. I have been a bit disappointed because they said that there where answers with the book, but only to selected questions... So I was wondering if I should ask a friend that did went to class if he has them.

The mouth problem seems to indicate that there is something that isn't being said. I'm racking my brain, but I don't know what it is... It really turned into a swelling and came more from the jaw then the mouth... I don't have the feeling I'm angry at somebody, although someone sent me a rather rude e-mail and I will be talking about that today...

I have the feeling I'm missing the point... but what is the point?

Kahlie

Milfoil

The fact that there were 3 books is interesting and another spiritual reference to the sacred number 3 - the trinity etc.

I had another thought about the work colleague possibly being your 'working' towards your spiritual goals.

Kahlie

Well, after that dream I had an intense emotional conversation with somebody... so now it makes sense... in a way...

Tonights dream seemed like it was ripped from some TV Series or something...

Two men where together with a woman. One was a more elderly settled gentleman, the other seemed younger and more active. They did not like each other. The woman went to the toilet, while the younger of the man waited outside. The other man went inside with her, to a seperate toilet, but somehow they could see each other. (There wasn't a wall to seperate them).

He warned her that she should have the safety on, and started switching the safety on his gun, giving her another to show how it was done. However, it seemed she did not want to do it.

Instead, she shot herself, in the forehead, right at the Third Eye Chakra. With one of the guns. She wasn't dead yet... However, the man went beserk, crying, trying to open his door, which he didn't seem to be able anymore, to get some help. She was trying to reach him, but too wounded to do so...
Somehow, I got the impression that she would try to 'frame' him for the wound.

Strangest dream... I was an observer in this dream... I wonder if this is about me having trouble accepting myself and my psychic abilities... but then who are the men? And why is there a rivalry between them?

Kahlie

Kahlie

A quite amazing dream, I can only remember some snippets...

I was leaving Lisboa, on bike, in the rain, trying to find my way. I couldn't seem to be able to sent something to my lover, and I was lost. He did sent me a message, but I couldn't reply.

Suddenly, I was in Holland, and my phone started reaching my old e-mail addy. I saw some information of my ex, but didn't want to respond to it. Suddenly I came by a woman and a man. The woman said she couldn't help me to where I needed to go, but we had to wait for the man.

The man was playing soccer I think, and then when he was done, he came with a device which would print a map with instructions for me. I told him where I needed to go, and he printed it out.

I was surprised, because the map was of Deventer (holland) with instructions for there.

Recently I've been working with my angels, and asked for help in my healing. It seems that I've covered a lot of ground (Lisboa-Deventer), but I'm not home yet. I think the problem is that I'm "unbelieving" and "afraid". I expect a long journey, not a suddenly short cut, like they are showing me.

I will continue to work on finding my way (I had a huge sense of being lost in the rain) and doing clearing and cleaning exercises.

Kahlie

Sophie-David

Kahlie said:
A quite amazing dream, I can only remember some snippets...

I was leaving Lisboa, on bike, in the rain, trying to find my way. I couldn't seem to be able to sent something to my lover, and I was lost. He did sent me a message, but I couldn't reply.

Suddenly, I was in Holland, and my phone started reaching my old e-mail addy. I saw some information of my ex, but didn't want to respond to it. Suddenly I came by a woman and a man. The woman said she couldn't help me to where I needed to go, but we had to wait for the man.

The man was playing soccer I think, and then when he was done, he came with a device which would print a map with instructions for me. I told him where I needed to go, and he printed it out.

I was surprised, because the map was of Deventer (holland) with instructions for there.

Recently I've been working with my angels, and asked for help in my healing. It seems that I've covered a lot of ground (Lisboa-Deventer), but I'm not home yet. I think the problem is that I'm "unbelieving" and "afraid". I expect a long journey, not a suddenly short cut, like they are showing me.

I will continue to work on finding my way (I had a huge sense of being lost in the rain) and doing clearing and cleaning exercises.

Kahlie
Kahlie - what a beautifully archetypal dream! :) Lost in the rain in the exotic land of your lover! Can you think what was in the message that he sent you? This dream is worth exploring in some depth with the Tarot, meditation or one of the arts.

Holland perhaps symbolizes the motherland, the static feminine from whence you came. Actually maybe the fatherland too, which is where your ex may belong in the picture. But in either his or your native world, the lover or dynamic masculine Beloved, that creative Fire of Wands energy, is your instructor or guide, literally mapping your path for you. As Sue presented in the myth from the Pendulum thread, the Waters of the emotive unconscious, the instinctual or collective self that arises from the deep - or falls in sheeting mists and deluges from the sky - are given form and purpose in their interplay with the other elements.

This is the role of the positive Animus and Emperor, when they work as servant, protector and facilitator for the creative and instinctual life of the soul, assisting in its birthing forth into the glory of manifestation. This is the descending Shiva meeting the ascending Shakti, the masculine as lover and helpmate rather than oppressor and controller.

Kahlie

Yes, Sophie-David, I'm glad that the Emperor's postive aspects are coming up. He's a hard archetype for me, because I have been a long time coming accepting the yang side of me. I'm glad he's now where he belongs. Certainly not oppressive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonights dream was also wonderful, but I forgot some details as I went to sleep again later, and had other dreams.

I was with my current lover, and we were kissing a bit, however I felt this was 'wrong'. There was a big shadow in the background as if I was in a relationship with somebody else. (This is incorrect btw, and we started as lovers when we were both single).
Suddenly, I was laying on the floor and two snakes where crawling over me. They were a rusty red, and I was slightly afraid but not that much. They crawled untill the top of my chest and stopped before my throat. Then I was suddenly standing up and seeing another snake the third, crawling next to what I think was an Angel.

The dream becomes muddy here and I woke up. It seems clear to me that I was receiving a lot of Kundali Energy, but, something is still missing. A certain surrender most likely, since they would not go farther and did not touch the 5th/6th and 7th Chakra.

I have been experiencing massive headaches, which are only now starting to resolve. Also, I've been working with removing Dagger/Curses and now I keep on dreaming about ex's and have the feeling that the people coming up in my dream are now those which curses I have not yet removed.

Kahlie

Liralen

Hi,
I had a dream some time ago that seems important to me and that I would like your opinion on.

In the dream I was in a town that was occupied by a dragon. I was accompanied by the wizard Gandalf and together we went to look for a way to defeat the dragon.

We went to an old Chinese man to ask him what we should do, but the old man only mumbled words that made no sense: "Spider. Squirrel. Movement. Ecstasy." He also added the word "vibration". We thought he had lost his mind so we left.

Suddenly the dragon was behind us and started chasing us. After a while, it was only after me and I ran and ran.
Then I remembered the words the old men had said and suddenly I understood that if I chanted these words, their vibration would somehow influence the dragon and I would be able to control it.
So I started chanting. Other people joined in and soon the dragon was calm and followed us, looking like one of those paper dragons you see at Chinese festivals.

At first I was exhilarated - it felt great to be able to control the dragon. But after a while I realised that I wouldn't be able to do this forever.
Then suddenly Falkor, the Luck Dragon from the Neverending Story appeared in the sky in a magnificent flash of colour and light.
He promised to help and take care of the dragon.

Then I woke up.

I know this is a very long dream, I'm sorry about that, but it seemed so important and I would appreciate any insights to it.

Kahlie

Well... An interesting dream for me.

I dreamt that my phone rang and I had a Text message from a neighbour saying that I left my keys in the door on the outside. I asked my partner how he could have my phone number... My partner responded by saying that he gave it in case of emergencies.

I walked towards to door and saw that it was slightly off it's hinges. I picked out the keys and an elderly couple walked towards me. The man pointed at the 80 sign above the door and asked: "We are looking for a higher even number, can you direct us?"

I looked outside, but instead of one bridge, there were at least 3 and the street seemed to have split. I told them that I thought that they had to go to the right and the man told the woman: "See, I told you so". I then cautioned him I wasn't sure, and walked a little while with them to see if we could find it.

I then became lost and saw a group of teenagers, and I asked one of them for help. She didn't reply, and I felt rather angry. After I walked away, she called me back. Saying she hadn't put her hearing aid on. I apologised for what I said, but didn't ask for help.

I then kept on walking, and kept on seeing people I would think I knew, but I didn't upon closer inspection. I even heard a man say: "Oh, look, this looks just like our friend" but they didn't mean me. They were showing each other a picture.

I then decided that I needed to get home fast, especially since I left the door open. I tried to call my lover to ask him for directions. Instead I first called a friend, apologising for the late hour, then my mother. I saw that my phone was almost running out of batteries so I cut of my mother mid-sentence.

Then I woke up from the phone of my lover beeping that it needed batteries...

I have been working on my first chakra and it seems clear that the problems I signaled as being 'wrong' are those that I still need to work on.

1) I don't feel safe. (keys on the wrong end of the door, door of it's hinges, opened door)
2) I have a problem asking for help (not recognising people, backing off too soon, etc. etc.)

I also noticed that I walked 'out of the house' and thus 'out of center' to help the couple. I often neglect basic needs like sleeping and taking care of things to help others. It's a clear sign that I need to give as well as receive else I will be off-center.
I also think that I often have premonitions about what's safe for me and what's not, but I don't always take care... so I leave myself unsafe. (Keys outside...)

Since this is a Work In Progress I would be very happy if anybody sees anything I've missed.

Kahlie