Lasenikuv Booklet - Nerozumím!

baba-prague

Yes, I do know that there seems to be a problem with doing this. However, I don't want to speak in public on Trigon's behalf as for all I know they may not want the information to be shared - and I may not have the up to date information in any case. They can be emailed of course.

Naturally it's possible to privately translate, but if the translation was distributed in any way it would break Trigon's copyright.

It's sort of frustrating!

Moon mind

Thank you Baba!

I will remain calm...
:)
moon mind

Fulgour

I was wondering, what does it say up above on
the attachement marked: Lasenic Booklet 1.2

One thing many people have asked, is about the
way the Divinatory Meanings don't really follow
the different attributes for Air and Earth...

Or is there somewhere else
this is more fully expalined?

Moon mind

Lasenic is talking about the use of Tarot cards.
How they are divided.
He warns that Tarot is not to be used for "fortune telling" or precognition of time, but for Kabalistic, Cosmic, astrologick, and other esoteric work.
The cards are designed according to exact traditions of hermetic schools. and you can't use them in order to entertain bored crowd. He also mentions the book of Thoth in order to read The key to Initiation.

I noticed also that he doesn't follow the traditional four elements. In the big book he doesn't really goes about it much(in minor arcana) Just that, coins are the air, because of the shape of moon... and moon hangs in the air...:confused: and that the traditional - earth is not right...God of money is Merkur(air). (?) on the other hand Swords are the Earth element, something to do with cruelty, but he doesn't explain further...( you don't want me to make my own personal note in here:))

This is not the first time that i met different meannings of the elements in Czech studies... For some reason they just like to do things diferently... I met that the wands are AIR and the swords are Fire...in other studies.

hope this helps..

Fulgour

and we will be able to work so much better henceforth
with the cards and the images...the real strength of it.

I will also keep in mind that Lasenic was friends with
Oswald Wirth and that Wirth did not create Minors...
maybe there are clues in Wirth also, about this deck.

Debra

Thank you so much for this information, moon mind. I have this deck now and am puzzled about the swords and coins, too. I guess it is just a mystery! Many thanks for your work translating for us!