Tarottotes

Pao

hi all,

I wasnt sure where to put this question but i wanted to know if anyone ordered from tarottotes.com and how they found the experience. I always get a little paranoid about shopping online.

Gavriela

They're wonderful. Betty has an account here so if you look through the advertising forum you might find a few sales.

Pao

o great thanx! i will order now!! :D

blackstormhawk

Fantastic folks to deal with, excellent customer service, beautiful products. Which reminds me I have to email her about a special order that we were talking about before Yule ...

Scion

Love them!

Helpful, professional and service-oriented. INcredibly nice people who know what they're doing. Phenomenal selection of bags and spreadclothes organized the way a "Tarotholic" would. And as noted above, Betty has posted deals in the advertising section here at AT.

S

Alan Ross

I've ordered several bags from them. Good prices, beautiful bags. Shipping has been fast. Anytime I need a bag, that's the site I go to.

Gayla

I order from them all the time, bags and decks. The service is great...I am a bit addicted to the tarot totes...:) I feel like I have to have one for every new deck I get...

Little Hare

thanks for the link :D i'm in dire need of some tarot bags...

I think i may have to go shopping

Disa

I ordered a few things from them and I love them all. Can't say anything else that hasn't been said except maybe- sign up for the giveaway- it's for real xxx

Michelle

I can only echo what everyone else has said. Great products & excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.