Needle fell from nowhere?

lark

A few days ago my hubby had a sliver and went into the bathroom to get the needle I keep in a drawer there...he dropped the needle on the floor and couldn't find it...I heard it hit the floor at the time.
He gave up looking and went to the sewing box and got a new needle...used it, got his sliver out, and then I saw him put it back in the pin cushion.
The next day as I was walking across the bedroom floor something seemed to fall from the ceiling, past my eyes and hit the floor making a ping...ping.. ping sound.
I bent down and was very surprised to see a needle laying there....
So was this the lost needle that fell in the bathroom the day before?
How did it appear in the bedroom...and seem to come from above me?
I thought this was the end of the story as strange as it already was, but the Next day as I was sweeping the bathroom floor the bristles of the broom swept a needle out from under the toilet!!!
Now we have three needles where only two were ever touched???

So is this an apport?
Anyone here ever have something like this happen...was there a message in it for you?
I've had lost things appear where I know I've looked before, and I had a strange crystal appear on my counter seemingly out of nowhere.
But nothing has ever materialized right out of thin air (in my presence) above my head before! :bugeyed:

Ruby Red Slippers

Perhaps the Faeries are working over-time!

lark

Ruby Red Slippers said:
Perhaps the Faeries are working over-time!
That's possible.:D They like shinny things that go ping...ping.

a_shikhs

I had quite a strange experience the other day. I removed a brand new book from my bookshelf to read and a 2 rupee coin fell from inside the book. Now I never use coins as bookmarks and it was a new book. And then that same day, I found a small amethyst crystal on my bedside on the book. This book is surely enchanted. :D

lark

a_shikhs said:
I had quite a strange experience the other day. I removed a brand new book from my bookshelf to read and a 2 rupee coin fell from inside the book. Now I never use coins as bookmarks and it was a new book. And then that same day, I found a small amethyst crystal on my bedside on the book. This book is surely enchanted. :D
OHHHH what was the book a_shikhs..if you care to share.
I saved the needle it felt like I should, like it was special.

a_shikhs

The Devil Wears Prada. LOL.. :D I too have kept the crystal and the coin safely as it is quite special. :)

Alta

lark said:
I saved the needle it felt like I should, like it was special.
Good idea. Perhaps the meaning will manifest, like the needle. :)

The only thing I can think of is that your husband took it to get a sliver out. Perhaps the manifested needle is for the same reason, but for an irritating spiritual 'sliver'. Or not...

celticnoodle

lark said:
I bent down and was very surprised to see a needle laying there....
So was this the lost needle that fell in the bathroom the day before?
How did it appear in the bedroom...and seem to come from above me?
I thought this was the end of the story as strange as it already was, but the Next day as I was sweeping the bathroom floor the bristles of the broom swept a needle out from under the toilet!!!
Now we have three needles where only two were ever touched???

I've had lost things appear where I know I've looked before, and I had a strange crystal appear on my counter seemingly out of nowhere.
But nothing has ever materialized right out of thin air (in my presence) above my head before! :bugeyed:

how lovely for you, lark! it looks like the angels/faeries are smiling at you and showering you with these gifts! :D

lark

Marion said:
Good idea. Perhaps the meaning will manifest, like the needle. :)

The only thing I can think of is that your husband took it to get a sliver out. Perhaps the manifested needle is for the same reason, but for an irritating spiritual 'sliver'. Or not...
That's an interesting idea..I'll think on that one.
Last week I had a very irritating time with my brother.....:mad:
I am deep into learning Matrix Energetics right now and it is really an exciting time for me spiritually...but in order to do Matrix you really have to leave your learned conceptions of universal truth at the door and see the world from a whole different field of energy.
A thought just struck me, maybe the needle appeared like that to show me that what I am reading and doing energeticly can manifest in a material way too!

I was thinking about all the needle stories I could think of like Sleeping Beauty, The Little Taylor, The Golden Needle.
And what the needle represented in them.....in one it was to manifest...in another to create abundance...in another to bring reconcilliation.

What does a needle mean to me?...Well it means beauty or to create beauty because for many years I did crewel and needlepoint work as a hobby.
It means slivers, yes, so it reminds me of how hard my husband works physically for our family..the sacrifices he makes, and the wear and tear on his body...he's a carpenter.

All this while I was watering the flowers....it really was kind of a gift wasn't it...makes you think.

Alta

lark said:
All this while I was watering the flowers....it really was kind of a gift wasn't it...makes you think.
Yes.

I have had a few gifts via 'thoughts' but never had one manifest physically before, much less literally drop from above. Something must be working.