Your favorite lenormand decks

faunabay

Like some of you know I've recently been bitten with the lenormand bug! LOL I've bought 6 decks in the last couple of months!! :D

Interestingly enough I'm finding my favorite one to be the one I almost didn't buy because it looked kind of amatuerish. The A.S.S. Bilder!

Someone at one point described the lenormand decks as "like talking to a gossipy old aunt". Well I find the A.S.S. deck to be like talking to a gossipy teenager! Plus I just love having ASS printed on each card. ROFL Maybe I'm still a bit of a teenager at heart. :D

The other one I really like is the Blue Owl. While I don't like the artwork as much as some of the other decks I've gotten, this little deck does great readings.

Now since I haven't had these decks for very long, obviously, I haven't worked with them much. It's going to be interesting to see how my tastes change as I get more comfortable reading with the lenormand.

So how about it? What are your favorite lenormand decks? I'd like to know which decks all of you who have been reading lenormand for years like and use, but especially the new people, who like me, have just gotten interested in lenormand. What's everyone's favorite right now?

silverwings94

I am new to the Lenormand also and so far I have only one of these beautiful works of art. So my favorite is The Mystical Lenormand. I love all of the cards. They are easy to read and very easy to carry with me .
Silverwings94

Astraea

Hi Faunabay! I'm pretty partial to the Blue Owl, but I like the Lenormand genre so much that I can find something good to say about all of the decks -- even the ones with poems.

rachelcat

My favorite is the Piatnik. All the animals are very pretty (even the Bear!).

And if you like a "teenager" kind of deck, what about Titania's Fortune Cards? Like, psychedelic, man!

faunabay

rachelcat said:
My favorite is the Piatnik. All the animals are very pretty (even the Bear!).

And if you like a "teenager" kind of deck, what about Titania's Fortune Cards? Like, psychedelic, man!

I really like the piatnik too, but the coffin card just is weird though. :) It looks like a girly coffin - all ribbons and bows. LOL

I've thought about Titania's Fortune cards. But they're expensive now - since they're out of print. (shrug) But I'm happy with the decks I have now, so not too worried about it.

Let's see....I have:
Piatnik
Dondorf
Blue Owl
Lenormand Oracle
A.S.S. Bilder
Mystical
Astrologishes

(giggle) Do you think I have enough of them?

WolfyJames

My two favorites are the Gypsy LeNormand and the Mystical LeNormand. I have four Petit LeNormand decks in all.

easyboy82

Les Lenormand Mystiques !

Followed by les Lenormand Tzigane , the classic deck by Carta Mundi and the Lenormand mit astrologischen Symbole.

The so called Blue Owl version is of great elegance.

MatPoint

Hi,
My favorites are: pitanik and blaue aule. I like more the art of piatnik but I have had great readings with both. I also have the gypsy lenormand but I don't feel any connection to that deck.

Hey faunabay, I also have the ASS stuff. LOL

Dancing Bear

My favourite is my little AGM AGMuller deck ( English version ).. it has the red owl on the backs..
it is cute (perfect size for my handbag) and has never failed me..

Sheri

The Mystical Lenormand is my favorite.