Whose that in the mirror?

firefrost

It was both I think mal, but much more on the exciting side.

Sonic's advice about not being afraid of yourself is very good advice to anyone who would love to do it but can't pluck up the courage.

I'm on a mission to find out about my past lives anyway so curiousity got the better of me.

TCO is perfecting a past life spread and he's done one for me brilliantly a couple of weeks ago.

Watch this space...!

Sonic

firefrost said:
It was both I think mal, but much more on the exciting side.

Sonic's advice about not being afraid of yourself is very good advice to anyone who would love to do it but can't pluck up the courage.

I'm on a mission to find out about my past lives anyway so curiousity got the better of me.

TCO is perfecting a past life spread and he's done one for me brilliantly a couple of weeks ago.

Watch this space...!

SWEET!

nicki

Ok i'm home alone tomorrow night, I have the mirror and the candle so I'm ready 2 see who I was in past lives!!

nicki

celticnoodle

firefrost said:
I did it :)

I had one main character who I kept seeing, a portly guy with a small thick set 'tashe.

I had one gipsy who was quite plain as well, a large lady with a head dress on and a string of beads dangling down her right hand side from it.

Two others were a young man with short blonde hair and a young woman with short brown hair.

I couldn't catch everyone I saw plainly but there were a few and more males than females.
WOW! Very good Firefrost! I haven't had the chance to be able to do this myself yet either, but look forward to trying soon. This is very exciting. I am enjoying reading everyone's posts.

memries said:
I successfully did Louise Hay's mirror exercise where I looked and told myself I was beautiful, I love myself and I approve of myself. It eventually worked and changed my life. For me it was the big approve of myself. No one could control me any more nor try.

So in this exercise I just have to look and see what happens.. right ?
I am not afraid in the least it was just the other mirror. Can't wait now, will try tonight.
I've heard of this exercise too, memries, and we use to have our daughter do this, to build up her self confidence. It helped her tremendously also.
nicki said:
Ok i'm home alone tomorrow night, I have the mirror and the candle so I'm ready 2 see who I was in past lives!!

nicki
oh, can't wait to see your notes on this too, nicki!

Sidhe-Ra

Whenever I stare at the mirror too long I see something VERY scary...perhaps I should try this exercise and face it out!

Em xxx

lilangel09

I'm very scared of dark mirrors because when I was a little girl, we (elementry school kids) used to believe that you saw Bloody Mary or the words Red Rum in a dark mirror. For dares, we were supposed to turn out the lights and close the door. I don't remember many people doing it then... I would be afraid to see any reflection that wasn't mine. I see characters in my mind's eye after horror movies. Maybe it's time I face it... dunno, maybe I'm too chicken, lol.

But past lives have been something I've been dying to know about.... hmm.. sacrifice for knowlege? Maybe, on the way, I'll get over my childhood fear of mirrors...

pippi

Silverlyn said:
I'm also gonna buy some new tapes for my microcassette and try doing some EVP's in our house tonight....(no reason why to, just curious...yet OMG WHAT if there IS something on it....lol?)

You are braver than I! EVP is fascinating ... but after I read a story of someone hearing a woman drowning her child, that turned me away from the possibility of ever doing it myself. That is just something I could not handle. That would haunt me the rest of my days.

On that note...LOL... Silverlyn, were you able to pick anything up?

firefrost

Just use an ordinary mirror, lilangel. Remember what Sonic said - it's only you looking back at yourself, no matter who you were. :)

firefrost

celticnoodle said:
WOW! Very good Firefrost! I haven't had the chance to be able to do this myself yet either, but look forward to trying soon. This is very exciting. I am enjoying reading everyone's posts.

As I'll enjoy reading yours too!

Silverlyn

pippi said:
You are braver than I! EVP is fascinating ... but after I read a story of someone hearing a woman drowning her child, that turned me away from the possibility of ever doing it myself. That is just something I could not handle. That would haunt me the rest of my days.

On that note...LOL... Silverlyn, were you able to pick anything up?

Gulp, still haven't had time to go get new tapes and batteries for it, yet.

I think I'm gonna wait and try it this weekend, I'll post if I get anything! (hoping I DON'T!)

Silverlyn