Whose that in the mirror?

mystic mal

It was kinda spooky but fascinating and its worked with everyone thats tried it.Do you want to see who you have been in past lives?.....do this simple experiment..it might freak you out but the only fear is fear itself.

Sit in a dark room with a largish mirror in front of you..by the side of the mirror put one lit candle.Stare into your eyes and dont let them stray anywhere else...just keep staring until your eyes feel tired and watch those different faces appear!Dont take your eyes off your eyes for one minute,

I had mens faces,women,old and young and at one point there was NOTHING in the mirror,not even my reflection..you have to try it!!

shadowmon

wow sounds intresting, im going to give it a try and post here

Silverlyn

Ooooo, sounds eerily fun!:)

How do you know that those faces were yours in your own past lives, vs that they may be other peoples/ghosts faces?

Silverlyn

mystic mal

I was reading a book years ago about "the eyes are the windows to the soul" and the soul remains the same but the vessel or body that carries it changes.Funny enough I had a gent here today for a reading and he tried it years ago too with the same results.....I cant say 100% its us in a past life like most of these subjects cant be proven but it makes sense to me...try it and please let me know your experience. Thanks MM

ana luisa

I love and fear mirrors :bugeyed: How do you help yourself from seeing other people behind your image ? I´ve tried doing the technique you used but got different people from me. Not very pleasant :(

Briar Rose

I am too scared to try it.

mystic mal

As you say its not very pleasant to see other people in the mirror,when I first did it I even saw a caveman with a big black beard and it frightened the crap out of me,and I saw an old lady like Mother theresa but skin was so white and wrinkled she might have been made of plaster but I persevered...If it unsettles you to try it on your own,do it with a friend but make sure they sit out of your vision.

ana luisa

That´s a good idea but I wonder if any of my friends would be brave enough to try this out with me!

missycab

I'm also a bit afraid of mirrors... This is too scary for me!!!

Sonic

I have done a past life regression workshop with this exact technique. Please remember that fear manifests itself from with you. It is self created, there is nothing that can harm you. I also recommend a $5 flameless candle investment as well. They provide the same type of light as a regular candle but do not burn down and are always readily available because they take batteries.

Do not be surprised if you see animals or entire scenes within your minds eye. Try not to focus straight on into the mirror. It's best if you let your eyes try to glaze over so you don't need to blink. Blinking seems to reset the face vision :D

Keep a journal as well! I suggest bringing a high chair into the bathroom in front of the mirror or setting out a bowl of water in wish to see your reflection in perhaps. There are so many different ways to do this. But don't be afraid!!!!

Good luck and keep a journal!