Whose that in the mirror?

pippi

LOL, silly. If you're hoping you DON'T, then why are you doing it??

lilangel09

Okay, I'm going to do it! If I never post again, you'll know what happened: I fell asleep. Unfortunately, I cannot use a candle (or the dorm smoke alarm will go off and everyone will have to go outside late at night in their jammies), so a lamp shall have to suffice. I don't get courageous often so tonight's the night! (Strangely I always seem to get braver at night.) Now off with the lights!

lilangel09

Okay back with the results: It was too park with this part so I got freaked out when I saw the top of my head moving up and down then nothing then the top of my head moving up and down again. It was too dark to see the faces so it creeped me out more just to see the top of my head changing.

Unfortunately with the lamp it's too bright.

Okay so I tried again with my laptop facing towards the mirror.
I saw my face/head disappear and reappear several times. I think the first time I did it being able to see something, I got through the most forms (though I couldn't make out any of them). I couldn't help moving my eyes to try to see the faces but each time I did or blinked, it seemed to reset.

I will re-set the light a little closer to see if I can make out anything again.
I think I saw either a Native American woman or a Manchurian native a big nose. (My nose was always kind of strange.) Other than those two, I couldn't make out more than that... even then, I'm not sure about those two. There was another person with white painted on the left side of his/her face but I wasn't sure. Any hints on focusing? Maybe I should try with a candle next month... I'm glad I didn't see the girl from the ring, or my hair stand on ends, but my face seemed to shapeshift a lot :p

memries

I have not been able to do it yet. To tell the truth I am not well and taking these awful antibiotics but will be finished soon. By the time night time arrives it is just not the right time for me. I will do it but have to get back to being me again soon.

Star-Willow

Wow, this all sounds very interesting indeed.... I am going to give it a try.... I have always found it strange to look at myself too long in a mirror, I don't know why? but I am really keen to give this a go.... I will post about my experience as soon as I can :)

cheekyminx

Gosh.

I have a large built in wardrobe, mirrored doors LOL There's NO WAY I'm gonna be looking into the mirror anytime soon ;) Too freaky for me.

Luckily for me I've had a past life regression done and a few clairvoyants have told me about past lives.

Ashla86

I think I am going to try this tonight. Do you know if it goes in order because I am really curious about what I looked like the last life... I know that I drowned in my past life but that's all I know. I don't know if I was male or female or how I drowned.

mystic mal

Im not sure if it comes in order of past lives but if its anything to go by
the first person I saw was a CAVE MAN! lol well he looked like one anyway,unless it was my real reflection (I am having trouble with facial hair!)

memries

LOL Mystic Mal.. you cannot be that hairy. I might see myself, thin, beautiful and young again .. that should encourage me to try. I have a problem with privacy so have to wait until late and then I get tired but time will out.

The crowned one

mystic mal said:
Im not sure if it comes in order of past lives but if its anything to go by
the first person I saw was a CAVE MAN! lol well he looked like one anyway,unless it was my real reflection (I am having trouble with facial hair!)

I do too, a Neanderthal I think, or I was Mr. Hyde. ;)