question about remote viewing

Callistabell

An answer to the original question, in my experience, it's like you have to open the door on your end to try to access it, but the door on the other side has to be open too. What I'm saying is you can always try to direct it, sometimes it is successful, but sometimes you can experience blockages that won't let you see what you see what you are trying to. I think that's the best way to describe it.

Ligator

Do anyone use the Tarot as a help when doing remote viewing?

I would guess that it could function as a help... At least when reading descriptions of remote viewing!

/T

star-lover

Callistabell said:
An answer to the original question, in my experience, it's like you have to open the door on your end to try to access it, but the door on the other side has to be open too. What I'm saying is you can always try to direct it, sometimes it is successful, but sometimes you can experience blockages that won't let you see what you see what you are trying to. I think that's the best way to describe it.
thank you
but that makes me think the other party wants to be found if allowing doors open or do you mean they are lax and forget to shut them??

Callistabell

I don't think its quite that ..um. . straigthforward. I don't think that doors are closed or opened intentionally, (unless you have a seer's point of view) I think hopeful subconscious feelings or positive fears ( like an abductor focusing on his victim being found or taken from him, focusing on being caught) could open doors. On the other hand, negative and blocking mental activity could help doors to be closed. (ie: the victim believing their abductor's assurance that they will never be found leads to them shutting off their mental connection with the outside world, their mental pleas for assistance.) It's like what you focus on is what you get. Withdraw or connection. Does that make more sense?

mingbop

RViewing is a bit more complicated --its a science and not connected to psychic abilities. Two separate things, but with Maddie I think the psychic way would work better. :)

star-lover

Callistabell said:
I don't think its quite that ..um. . straigthforward. I don't think that doors are closed or opened intentionally, (unless you have a seer's point of view) I think hopeful subconscious feelings or positive fears ( like an abductor focusing on his victim being found or taken from him, focusing on being caught) could open doors. On the other hand, negative and blocking mental activity could help doors to be closed. (ie: the victim believing their abductor's assurance that they will never be found leads to them shutting off their mental connection with the outside world, their mental pleas for assistance.) It's like what you focus on is what you get. Withdraw or connection. Does that make more sense?

thanks for that yes i understand now

star-lover

mingbop said:
RViewing is a bit more complicated --its a science and not connected to psychic abilities. Two separate things, but with Maddie I think the psychic way would work better. :)
rv is a science???

i was watching pyschic detectives on tv today noreen renier and was amazing - she has police testimonials

mingbop

Yes, you get map co-ordinates and taught very precisely how to do it, its not very psychic at all. It was a disppointment to me :)

Mellifluous

Well, clearly, no one has to do it that way - and I don't think most people do. Sounds more like an attempt to measure or increase the accuracy of it than the definition of the thing itself.

It's seeing something in your mind's eye, in real time, when you are not in fact there to view it with your physical eyes. Definitely a psychic phenomenon to me.