1GT - practicing for feedback

cje

I'm practicing GTs and offer 1 GT (9x4). It will be for the month of April. It will possibly take me a few days to get it done, so please be patient. Take my reading for what it is...practice...and let me know how my reading resonates with you upon receipt. I do expect detailed feedback at the end of the month in return to this GT reading.

What I need from you:
- specific question? a topic? or general advice?
- male or female?
- partner male or female?

What I need in return:
- detailed feedback beginning May

Thank you for giving me a chance to practice. As I consider myself a beginner, do take my reading with a grain of salt!

Dartellus

Hey!
I'm in!

I'll give the info that you need.

cje

GT offer closed for now.

Dartellus, the GT is all yours once I get your question/info.

I'm practicing GTs and offer 1 GT (9x4). It will be for the month of April. It will possibly take me a few days to get it done, so please be patient. Take my reading for what it is...practice...and let me know how my reading resonates with you upon receipt. I do expect detailed feedback at the end of the month in return to this GT reading.

What I need from you:
- specific question? a topic? or general advice?
- male or female?
- partner male or female?

What I need in return:
- detailed feedback beginning May

Thank you for giving me a chance to practice. As I consider myself a beginner, do take my reading with a grain of salt!

Dartellus

Thank ye! :D

I want a general advice.
I'm a male and don't have a partner.

I'm willing to give a very detailed feedback.

Thanks cje!

cje

I want a general advice.

Thanks cje!

Thanks for the info. Will get back to you shortly.

cje

I want a general advice.

Thanks cje!

I'm working on your GT. Once I'm done, are you ok with me posting it onto this thread, or did you want me to private message my reading?

Dartellus

I'm working on your GT. Once I'm done, are you ok with me posting it onto this thread, or did you want me to private message my reading?

Hiya!

Sure, you can post here...no problem.

Thanks again!

cje

Hiya!

Sure, you can post here...no problem.

Thanks again!

Dartellus,

Here is my summarized version of your April GT:

GT for April 2016 - Dartellus (male) for general advice

Rider / book / moon / paths / clouds / heart / stork / park / bouquet
Tree / clover / anchor / key / ship / scythe / fish / stars / whip
Sun / child / letter / mice / woman / coffin / ring / birds / tower
Dog / lily / fox / cross / mountain / house / bear / man / snake

1) A message will bring opportunistic knowledge and a change in your emotional wellbeing.

2 ) April is about news of challenging problems/betrayal while you keep your faith and enjoyment.

3) April is a month where you are mainly focused on your past without future prospects except for a complex challenge. A lot is on your mind this month which is weighing you down while you seem to be stuck in place at this moment. Currently your social life has come to an end because your interests/focus has changed due to informative conversations that have solidified your presence.
Up to now you have been a loyal, peaceful, satisfied worker until an obstacle was revealed testing your purpose/recognition, however, the solution is the comfort of your home/family and your abundance of strength and stability to deal with such complex problems.

Your past required an abundance of strength in an important relationship (marriage?) and currently you are dealing with revealing conversations/chatter maintaining what is in order to deal with a burdening deceit/problem.
Your concerns are the relationship and the revealing conversation leading to an official document (divorce papers?). And this situation requires an abundance of strength to maintain to deal with such complex issue.

No celebrations/parties at this time due to this ongoing situation. Your luck is yet to be revealed.
The end of a love has lead to helpful discussions and an abundance of hopes and dreams.

Be gentle with yourself this month. You are still dealing with these problematic changes due to a powerful cut/break and losing a partner which is blocking your happiness.

Dartellus

Dartellus,

Here is my summarized version of your April GT:

GT for April 2016 - Dartellus (male) for general advice

Rider / book / moon / paths / clouds / heart / stork / park / bouquet
Tree / clover / anchor / key / ship / scythe / fish / stars / whip
Sun / child / letter / mice / woman / coffin / ring / birds / tower
Dog / lily / fox / cross / mountain / house / bear / man / snake

1) A message will bring opportunistic knowledge and a change in your emotional wellbeing.

2 ) April is about news of challenging problems/betrayal while you keep your faith and enjoyment.

3) April is a month where you are mainly focused on your past without future prospects except for a complex challenge. A lot is on your mind this month which is weighing you down while you seem to be stuck in place at this moment. Currently your social life has come to an end because your interests/focus has changed due to informative conversations that have solidified your presence.
Up to now you have been a loyal, peaceful, satisfied worker until an obstacle was revealed testing your purpose/recognition, however, the solution is the comfort of your home/family and your abundance of strength and stability to deal with such complex problems.

Your past required an abundance of strength in an important relationship (marriage?) and currently you are dealing with revealing conversations/chatter maintaining what is in order to deal with a burdening deceit/problem.
Your concerns are the relationship and the revealing conversation leading to an official document (divorce papers?). And this situation requires an abundance of strength to maintain to deal with such complex issue.

No celebrations/parties at this time due to this ongoing situation. Your luck is yet to be revealed.
The end of a love has lead to helpful discussions and an abundance of hopes and dreams.

Be gentle with yourself this month. You are still dealing with these problematic changes due to a powerful cut/break and losing a partner which is blocking your happiness.

Hiya!

Sorry for the delay...

This reading is spot on.

The only thing off is the complex problem. I'm not married and never was. Maybe this is about the problem that I'm having with my boss. It's bothering me a lot and I can't really leave my job now.

The end of love didn't happen...but an end of platonic love indeed happened. It opened a new life and even meaning again. This platonic love was very burdening and now I'm being able to leave this behind.

This message didn't came yet, I received news that changed my way of seeing things and wellbeing, but tgis came in a conversation. The message I think that I know when will happen.

Yes, I'm stuck in my job and life situation.

This reading was very very spot on, impressive.

Thank you so much about it...

cje

Hello Dartellus

I'm glad my reading resonates with your current situation.

The message you are referring to isn't a letter just a message/news which you have actually already received that made you feel better.

The ring refers to a relationship, commitment or contract and, although I interpreted it as a relationship/marriage, it can as easily just be an important relationship and not necessarily marriage.

I would call your job situation as very complex, I.e. Something is bothering you but you cannot leave your job, or in other words, you have a problem but cannot solve it in the obvious way (I.e. By leaving). Maybe it's time to look at it from different angles and see what would be the best way to solve that issue?!

Let me know by the end of the month how your April went
Thanks for the feedback!
cje

Hiya!

Sorry for the delay...

This reading is spot on.

The only thing off is the complex problem. I'm not married and never was. Maybe this is about the problem that I'm having with my boss. It's bothering me a lot and I can't really leave my job now.

The end of love didn't happen...but an end of platonic love indeed happened. It opened a new life and even meaning again. This platonic love was very burdening and now I'm being able to leave this behind.

This message didn't came yet, I received news that changed my way of seeing things and wellbeing, but tgis came in a conversation. The message I think that I know when will happen.

Yes, I'm stuck in my job and life situation.

This reading was very very spot on, impressive.

Thank you so much about it...