Non AT Readings: Out & About.

DownUnderNZer

Am going to post some of my non AT readings with feedback I get - even if months after the fact.

And only if I am able to remember the cards as I don't usually keep notes.

Could be friends or total strangers.

But want to see how feedback works in with each reading and how far from it even if not a "Timing" question.

This is not for AT members to sign up for anything although you are more than welcome to read, observe and/or take from it want you want.

DND :heart:

DownUnderNZer

♣♣♣Memory Lane: Off the top of my head. ♣♣♣

March 2015.

When a friend asked about death regarding a certain man.

I did get COFFIN in the 5 card spread and told her, although death was a taboo really, that he would likely die in August - possibly September. But I thought more so August. Obvious as to why.

And "unfinished business".

OCTOBER 2015:

My friend coming back from whereever she was like abroad or interstate told me he died at the end of August.

Also, he didn't tie some things up and it was a bit of a mess etc.

JANUARY 2016:

She told me more about what was his "unfinished business" as by then she knew the extent of it.

In March I told her I thought it would be over his assets and land. Paperwork would be an issue.

As it turned out - all was correct.

Timing was 5 months from the reading until his death although I didn't know until October.

ACCURACY: Not one thing incorrect for this reading.

DownUnderNZer

OCTOBER 2015: Same friend as above.

Overall Summary of each:

What can you tell me about the true intentions of the deceaseds brother and sister? Just them even.

What do I need to know about the lawyer I have decided to go with to fight for what is rightfully for his daughter? (Assets).

Brother:

Crossroads Fox MAN Letter Mountain

Not a person to take at his word, two faced, double agenda, and not someone to trust at all. Also, likely sitting on some documents of importance that he is not letting anyone else know about or access.

SISTER: ? Snake WOMAN ? ?

Another one that is likely not honest yet somehow somewhat better than the brother as you know what you get with her really.

Lawyer: Mountain Letter Sun MAN Key Clover Ship

A good choice, but that it would take a bit of time to find the right paperwork or documents needed to support the claim. This would come from abroad at would be of great importance to the female it regarded.

I thought maybe a few weeks to a few months then something more concrete.

No doubt that he would find that needle in a haystack, but the consideration for her would be, like anyone, the legal costs and to pursue it or not.

JANUARY 2016. UPDATE.

The lawyer had established a trail of paperwork abroad through his contact in that country, but it wasn't quite clear as to what or the relevance.

APRIL 13TH, 2016. UPDATE.

The brother (of the deceased) met with my friend at the start of this
week to let her know that he would have some forms made up for the "daughter" to sign. In his native tongue and not in English. To her benefit of course.

His eyes did not meet the smile on his face and she thought more like he was not being truthful. Signing away her rights more like it. She didn't agree to anything and told him she would get back to him.

The sister (of the deceased) has proven to be better as she has one document for the daughter that she was asked to keep safe by the brother that died - it is like a passport only it isn't.

She is not someone my friend confides in as that would go a long the grapevine, but she thinks she is fine to be the guardian of that document for the time being.

The lawyer started unearthing things by January really and as of this week has those documents from abroad and is in the process of contesting against one of them. She isnt too sure, but there are strong grounds. Something along those lines.

The same documents the alive brother was trying to keep hidden we believe.

So with "timing" it has been about right for the discovery of documents and that the lawyer was a good pick.

Quite right about the brother and also sister although I didn't see her with any important documents.

DownUnderNZer

Adding as just re-read it and realised what I had left out:

Did say a few weeks to a few months. And...February at the latest.
Even March.

Am sure we all know why the month of February or March. :)

Gut feeling: Feb.

OCTOBER 2015: Same friend as above.

Overall Summary of each:

What can you tell me about the true intentions of the deceaseds brother and sister? Just them even.

What do I need to know about the lawyer I have decided to go with to fight for what is rightfully for his daughter? (Assets).

Brother:

Crossroads Fox MAN Letter Mountain

Not a person to take at his word, two faced, double agenda, and not someone to trust at all. Also, likely sitting on some documents of importance that he is not letting anyone else know about or access.

SISTER: ? Snake WOMAN ? ?

Another one that is likely not honest yet somehow somewhat better than the brother as you know what you get with her really.

Lawyer: Mountain Letter Sun MAN Key Clover Ship

A good choice, but that it would take a bit of time to find the right paperwork or documents needed to support the claim. This would come from abroad at would be of great importance to the female it regarded.

I thought maybe a few weeks to a few months then something more concrete.

No doubt that he would find that needle in a haystack, but the consideration for her would be, like anyone, the legal costs and to pursue it or not.

JANUARY 2016. UPDATE.

The lawyer had established a trail of paperwork abroad through his contact in that country, but it wasn't quite clear as to what or the relevance.

APRIL 13TH, 2016. UPDATE.

The brother (of the deceased) met with my friend at the start of this
week to let her know that he would have some forms made up for the "daughter" to sign. In his native tongue and not in English. To her benefit of course.

His eyes did not meet the smile on his face and she thought more like he was not being truthful. Signing away her rights more like it. She didn't agree to anything and told him she would get back to him.

The sister (of the deceased) has proven to be better as she has one document for the daughter that she was asked to keep safe by the brother that died - it is like a passport only it isn't.

She is not someone my friend confides in as that would go a long the grapevine, but she thinks she is fine to be the guardian of that document for the time being.

The lawyer started unearthing things by January really and as of this week has those documents from abroad and is in the process of contesting against one of them. She isnt too sure, but there are strong grounds. Something along those lines.

The same documents the alive brother was trying to keep hidden we believe.

So with "timing" it has been about right for the discovery of documents and that the lawyer was a good pick.

Quite right about the brother and also sister although I didn't see her with any important documents.