Reading for Kat Moon

PeopleWillBeYou

Here is your reading and please do tell me if I'm wrong or right since I don't really answer these types of questions.

For the focus it could talk about money (finances) but it usually talks about someone that is strong and is supportive in a way. This person can teach others what they have learnt. They could be protective and they could be a boss. May be you are suppose to be in charge of something. (bear) I got another card and its about talking.. It could mean talking alot to other people. Have back and forth conversations. (birds)

For the two cards together it talks about being uncertain and not really sure on what you need to know. Could be that you are not sure in what is your purpose in life at this time. But with the scythe, I think it will soon end permanently, and you wont confused anymore or just unsure. (clouds + scythe)

With the last few cards, I wonder have you been wondering for a long time now or that you just want to know, but it shows here that it soon end. (lily + coffin) and with that you will finally find an answer to your question.. Another way to look at the lily is that it could tall about someone that is older (a man) that will try to help you so you can find out answer to that question.

So I dont think the cards tells me exactly what is your higher calling, but it shows here that you will be talking to someone and they will help you.

Lily - clouds - bear (birds)- scythe - coffin - key

Would any of this make sense?

Kat Moon

Here is your reading and please do tell me if I'm wrong or right since I don't really answer these types of questions.

For the focus it could talk about money (finances) but it usually talks about someone that is strong and is supportive in a way. This person can teach others what they have learnt. They could be protective and they could be a boss. May be you are suppose to be in charge of something. (bear) I got another card and its about talking.. It could mean talking alot to other people. Have back and forth conversations. (birds)

~~~ This actually makes sense to me. I am a homeschooling mom. So I have to be strong (to tell my kids to actually get the work done) and supportive (cheer them on). There is a lot of talking going on over here every day. And I try to teach the girls what I have learned and what they need to know. Over here I am in charge of the house. We joke and say that I am the CEO of the Moon house :)

For the two cards together it talks about being uncertain and not really sure on what you need to know. Could be that you are not sure in what is your purpose in life at this time. But with the scythe, I think it will soon end permanently, and you wont confused anymore or just unsure. (clouds + scythe)

~~~ This is true. I have wondered this for a while. While I love being a mom (and growing up that is all that I wanted to be), I am worried what my place will be once they leave the nest. Like without my kids to take care of, who am I? But I am glad to see that that uncertainly will be coming to an end :)

With the last few cards, I wonder have you been wondering for a long time now or that you just want to know, but it shows here that it soon end. (lily + coffin) and with that you will finally find an answer to your question.. Another way to look at the lily is that it could tall about someone that is older (a man) that will try to help you so you can find out answer to that question.

~~~ Well I like the idea that someone is going to help me find out. Don't have input here, but will let you know if someone walks in.

So I dont think the cards tells me exactly what is your higher calling, but it shows here that you will be talking to someone and they will help you.

Lily - clouds - bear (birds)- scythe - coffin - key

Would any of this make sense?

It all resonates with what is going on. While I would have liked a focus, it certainly describes me and where I am at :) Notes are above, good job.

Thanks for the time to do this. Is your question back on the tarot boards?

PeopleWillBeYou

Oh wow.. Sorry about that o.o

The lily might have to be changed a bit in the reading since I know what its talking about now.

I think you will finally know (lily) and that things will change for you and you find out the answer of what you seek.

I'll post the question now.

PeopleWillBeYou

"I am thinking about going to an alternative college to study spiritual/religious studies, focusing on being a life coach one day. Would this be a good financial path for me in the future, to start going down now? "

I used lenormand so please correct me if I'm wrong. I hope this is the question you wanted a answer to. But I kept asking but didn't pin point about the financial path.

I think that being a life coach is what you are meant to be. Even if you aren't one now, you may end up being one in the future down the road. I think that you being a life coach will actually put a smile on your face because its something you may enjoy and knowing that this will go well for you will make this even more of feeling like this is where you belong.

I see that you will be talking to alot of people that will be in pain or have issues in their life but you being a life coach will help them feel better and that knowing you are there to help them will put a smile on their face as well. But I see alot of talking with people back and forth.

I see that the tree is healing the people that have trouble or could be suffering so its cool to see the tree there :)

Tree - cross (bouquet)- birds

Sorry foe the short reading but doing 3 cards is a starter for me.