2 Song Of The Balance Readings Offered; Wisdom of the Four Winds

starsongs

Hi...

Would anyone like a reading using Wisdom of the Four Winds?

It would be a 2 card general reading to gain understanding of the forces currently at work within your life.

The reading is called Song Of The Balance from the book that comes with the cards.

I'd love the opportunity to try use these beautiful cards in readings for others, and will do readings for the first 2 people who respond.

Thanx :D
Starsongs

**edited to add: I will also need a number from 1-50 from you**

13thFaeChylde

Well, I'll sign up for one!

And I'll take number, ahhhhmmmm...35. Was gonna go with 13, but didn't want to be predictable :)

Thanks, starsongs~*~

starsongs

Wonderful, 13thFaeChylde!

I will most likely do your reading either this evening (Saturday) or on Sunday and will pm you when its posted.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with the cards!

:D

Starsongs

starsongs

~Song of the Balance Reading For 13thFaeChylde

Hi 13th. The number 35 corresponds to the Earth Spirit of The South which is...

Moss: keyword: Nurture.

The South Direction is known as the Song Of The Child. It is your home direction right now; the place where you most feel comfortable. Here the child within is nurtured and learns to trust.

Moss is known for its protective properties as well as its resilience. To those that know the language of the forest, moss can guide them home for it always favors the shady side of trees. It has grown on the earth for at least 225 million years.

Perhaps you are feeling particularly vulnerable right now. You’ve had some ups and downs that have left you a bit confused about your direction. Stop and smell the roses. Understand that each step you take is guided. You are finding it comforting to get in touch with nature and simple pleasures; to nurture yourself and those close to you. This is healing for you at this time.

You look North, and hear the Song of the Sage calling to you. This is the realm of ancestors, where all that has ever been is turned into Wisdom. It’s element is Air/Mind

As you stand looking out over a moss-covered wetland, you wonder how you will ever find your way. You must cross it to reach the North. But there is nothing visible except the wetlands as far as you can see!

A card was then drawn for the North which is the balance of you home direction (South) and holds the key to bringing the power opposites into your journey. It stretches across the circle so that all you experience has a place in the greater picture.

All North cards were separated from the deck.

The North Card drawn is Shadow Holder of the North: Shark: Hidden Fear.

Shark invites you to call unconscious fears to the surface and to face them, walk through them and let them go. Shark allows you to know how courageous you really are. If you are having moments of fear and uncertainty and have no idea why, call upon Shark to help you. Sometimes childhood memories long buried and unnamed keep the child captured in fear. Moss will not allow you to lose your way, and will protect you from the harsh winds of the North. South direction creates the nurturing balance.

35+16=51 5+1=6

The Resolution/Reason: 6 South Guardian : Seahorse, Union

Seahorse reminds you that not only is there a little girl within, but also a woman and an elder. She urges you to live all the facets of your uniqueness and hear all the songs that are you. She understands the beauty of the bigger picture. Gentle, graceful, and with a deep understanding of Life Seahorse offers harmony of the heart and the mind. She knows there is nothing to fear.

13th, Throughout your experiences of late you may feel like you are being pulled inward, then propelled outward like in-breath, out-breath or the rhythm of the tides. It is the awakening to the inner life that has set this into motion. It is a natural progression, though it may feel uncomfortable at first.

You are actively seeking to understand and are looking at different methods outside of those you've been used to, thus reaching out beyond where you have been.

What will result is a depth of understanding you would not have dreamed possible. It’s important to have patience with yourself. Learn to trust yourself and listen. Quiet your mind and listen. You have wells of Wisdom within waiting to be tapped.

This is the first time I’ve used these cards for anyone other than myself. I hope this reading held something for you. Thanx for being the first :D

Feedback as to how helpful or not or how relevant this is would be appreciated. I hope to work more with the cards and develop different ways of using them…

starsongs

Island Dreamer

Is the offer still open?

Hello starsongs :)

May I have the second reading?

I'll choose 46 since that is my age ;)

Many thanks,

Island Dreamer

starsongs

Re: Is the offer still open?

Island Dreamer said:
Hello starsongs :)

May I have the second reading?

I'll choose 46 since that is my age ;)

Many thanks,

Island Dreamer

Hi Island Dreamer :)

Yes, the offer is still open. Thanks for your interest. I'll post your reading here by Wednesday, and will pm you when it's up...

46...sounds good ;)

Thanks to you too!
starsongs

13thFaeChylde

starsongs said:

Hi 13th. The number 35 corresponds to the Earth Spirit of The South which is...

Moss: keyword: Nurture.

The South Direction is known as the Song Of The Child. It is your home direction right now; the place where you most feel comfortable. Here the child within is nurtured and learns to trust.

Moss is known for its protective properties as well as its resilience. To those that know the language of the forest, moss can guide them home for it always favors the shady side of trees. It has grown on the earth for at least 225 million years.

Perhaps you are feeling particularly vulnerable right now. You’ve had some ups and downs that have left you a bit confused about your direction. Stop and smell the roses. Understand that each step you take is guided. You are finding it comforting to get in touch with nature and simple pleasures; to nurture yourself and those close to you. This is healing for you at this time.

Oh, how I love moss...I call it faery carpeting. I am coming out of a dark sadness where I spent most of the winter. I pray each night for guidance, b/c honestly I have no idea which direction to go in. So I find this "directional" reading very interesting. Last Sunday for Ostara I spent the entire day making a stone circle in a clearing. And this past weekend was spent clearing out dead trees and brambles to make the wooded area more hospitable. Nature has been healing me. Moss may be covering the wounds, you think?

13thFaeChylde

starsongs said:

You look North, and hear the Song of the Sage calling to you. This is the realm of ancestors, where all that has ever been is turned into Wisdom. It’s element is Air/Mind

As you stand looking out over a moss-covered wetland, you wonder how you will ever find your way. You must cross it to reach the North. But there is nothing visible except the wetlands as far as you can see!

A card was then drawn for the North which is the balance of you home direction (South) and holds the key to bringing the power opposites into your journey. It stretches across the circle so that all you experience has a place in the greater picture.

All North cards were separated from the deck.

The North Card drawn is Shadow Holder of the North: Shark: Hidden Fear.

Shark invites you to call unconscious fears to the surface and to face them, walk through them and let them go. Shark allows you to know how courageous you really are. If you are having moments of fear and uncertainty and have no idea why, call upon Shark to help you. Sometimes childhood memories long buried and unnamed keep the child captured in fear. Moss will not allow you to lose your way, and will protect you from the harsh winds of the North. South direction creates the nurturing balance.

I am having the hardest time naming what it is I'm afraid of. I don't remember my childhood, but do remember the nightmares I used to have as if I dreamt them last night. This makes me remember a shark tooth a dear friend gave me before she died...I will bring it out.

13thFaeChylde

starsongs said:

35+16=51 5+1=6

The Resolution/Reason: 6 South Guardian : Seahorse, Union

Seahorse reminds you that not only is there a little girl within, but also a woman and an elder. She urges you to live all the facets of your uniqueness and hear all the songs that are you. She understands the beauty of the bigger picture. Gentle, graceful, and with a deep understanding of Life Seahorse offers harmony of the heart and the mind. She knows there is nothing to fear.

13th, Throughout your experiences of late you may feel like you are being pulled inward, then propelled outward like in-breath, out-breath or the rhythm of the tides. It is the awakening to the inner life that has set this into motion. It is a natural progression, though it may feel uncomfortable at first.

You are actively seeking to understand and are looking at different methods outside of those you've been used to, thus reaching out beyond where you have been.

What will result is a depth of understanding you would not have dreamed possible. It’s important to have patience with yourself. Learn to trust yourself and listen. Quiet your mind and listen. You have wells of Wisdom within waiting to be tapped.

Another message I keep hearing lately...how much more there is to me than I know. I will practice breathing with the waves.

Thanks so much for this reading, starsongs.

Blessings ~13thFC

starsongs

((((((((13thFaeChylde))))))), It sounds to me like you are following your own innate inner wisdom even though you don't know where it will lead. That takes courage, and courage you have! Watch for the signs and symbols all around (like connecting the shark tooth gift from your friend)

Making a stone Circle sounds awesome! You are inspiring me to do this too!

I'm sorry you have been through such a bad time, and hope you'll be feeling better; it sounds like you are on your way.

Re Moss, yes, It seems it protects as well as guides. Fairy carpet is such a lovely way to think of moss too. I'll remember this when I see it from now on, and smile.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, 13th..

Blessings to you
starsongs

**edited to fix a few typos ;)**