2008 mercury retro influences

paradoxx

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/mercury-retrograde.php
http://www.writerinthewindow.com/mercury_retrograde.htm

well the good news is that Mars is ready to go direct again, and I do mean ready.

Mercury's retreograde in Aquarius just might remind us how powerful this little planet just might be, rarely seen except in the winter mornings when the sky is still darkened by the axis tilt, mercury traditionally is associated with our mindset, but mercury relates to our nerves, which in turn is connected to electrical impluses, all the while the communication center of everything is all about our ability to relay the simple truths and relate a rapport with our reality.

Lasting for only the three week period, March will be blessingly free of retrogrades except for the Stubborn Saturn which Directs Decision making, watch out for those road signs that have been placed for you to see (whats that color again?), what has been reflected?

But back to mercury, well in place is the mercury shadow, feeling the mind slow down is the first phase, teh next three weeks will have a more mars attitiude, but it will work well with Mercury, (Gemini and Aquarius also work well together), pushing things to completion is the 23 days of retrograde activity, accessing old data is paramount right now, old attitiudes will be revealed for what they are, and the fear of the future will be diminished.

Mercury Retrograde ends on the 19th of February, thankfully it isn't February 30th.

Barbaras Ahajusts

...But back to mercury, well in place is the mercury shadow, feeling the mind slow down is the first phase, teh next three weeks will have a more mars attitiude, but it will work well with Mercury, (Gemini and Aquarius also work well together), pushing things to completion is the 23 days of retrograde activity, accessing old data is paramount right now, old attitiudes will be revealed for what they are, and the fear of the future will be diminished.
I got a feel for this last night talking on IM. Not being afraid of the future and dealing with old data. Some old attitudes were brought out as a sad revelations. Lessons learned, you know?!

I'm thinking this retro with Merc isn't going to be so rough as its a cleansing. What do you think?

Mercury Retrograde ends on the 19th of February, thankfully it isn't February 30th....
What do you mean by "thankfully it is't Feb 30th"? Have I missed something?

Sophie

paradoxx said:
Mercury Retrograde ends on the 19th of February, thankfully it isn't February 30th.
:laugh:

Mercury retrograde in an Air sign - this should be fun, like wind blowing backwards (or a fart slipping back in :eek:). What happens to the usually fixed Aquarius then?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Fudugazi

Fudugazi!!!
Thats it...I'm not posting when you are around anymore! Geeeesh!
:rolleyes:
I can't believe that slipped over my head. ROTFLOL:laugh:

Ok...twice gotten by you is enough in one life time! :rolleyes:

(Feb 30=The energizer bunny, it goes on and on and on.)

Now back to this farting situation...:laugh: I've never heard of this, but I trust you to get the gest of it before passing it to us.
:joke:

:)Barb

afrosaxon

Fudugazi said:
:laugh:

Mercury retrograde in an Air sign - this should be fun, like wind blowing backwards (or a fart slipping back in :eek:).

What is the sound of one cheek farting? :laugh:

(that just popped into my head when I read Fudugazi's comment)

*running out of thread*

Whitestar

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I'm thinking this retro with Merc isn't going to be so rough as its a cleansing. What do you think?

I hope this is the case!!!

The past couple haven't been very nice...

Barbaras Ahajusts

I had just noticed that Aquarius sets in my 10th house. Thats Reputation, career and social responsibilities. I must rattle this one about cause I don't work outside the home and the only other thing I can think of is how I raise the kids. (Now how will the work backwards during the next few weeks? humm?)

I smell a night of reading coming on. Must be all that backuped gas forcing some information back in. ;)

Barb

Starling

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I had just noticed that Aquarius sets in my 10th house. Thats Reputation, career and social responsibilities. I must rattle this one about cause I don't work outside the home and the only other thing I can think of is how I raise the kids. (Now how will the work backwards during the next few weeks? humm?)

I smell a night of reading coming on. Must be all that backuped gas forcing some information back in. ;)

Barb

I think the 10th house is also what you think your duty is (those kids perhaps?? <grin>). And what you think your job is, what you think you are supposed to be doing with your life.

I have 5 10th house planets, and frankly my career wasn't much to write home about (I'm retired now)). But I really did tend to see myself as whatever I was doing at the time. And ambition kept rearing it's "ugly" head.

afrosaxon

Oh boy...my ninth house is in Aquarius.

From Astrologyzone.com:

Ninth House

This is the house that encourages us to think big and bold, and to consider the future in the broadest terms. There always seems to be a certain amount of preparation required before one can take full advantage of all that the ninth house has to offer. Long distance travel, international communication, interactions and relationships with foreigners, distant relatives and in-laws, and higher education are the key areas covered by this important house.

It also rules your attitudes and viewpoints on all topics, and your efforts to understand complex issues, including morals and ethics. This house drives discussions on philosophy, religion, publishing, legal and academic matters. It emphasizes the higher mind and mental exploration.

The ninth house is ruled by fortunate Jupiter and by the philosophical and scholarly sign of Sagittarius.

This should be interesting...:cool5:

GoddessArtemis

Mercury turns retrograde January 28th at 24° Aquarius
Mercury turns direct February 19th at 8° Aquarius

It's not quite retro period yet, but it's-a-comin'!

Here's some info:

In 2008, Mercury retrogrades three times, all in air signs, which means that we will be changing and adjusting our thinking and thought process. Because 2008 is universally a ONE year (in numerology), this Mercury retrograde process becomes important in the major adjustments as we move into our new beginnings and shift into our new outer journey toward. Mercury retrograde provides the opportunity to adjust our thoughts, attitudes and communications about our direction. The adjustments that are slated to occur in 2008 are in air signs, Aquarius (in Jan/Feb), Gemini (in May/June), and Libra (in Sept/Oct).

You can read more about this here.

GA