2011 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

GryffinSong

Last time I posted here I was enjoying my druid plant oracle. Since then I've added the druid animal oracle to it and am using them together as one deck. Lovely!!!

Satori

GryffinSong said:
Last time I posted here I was enjoying my druid plant oracle. Since then I've added the druid animal oracle to it and am using them together as one deck. Lovely!!!

Now that sounds great. I love the animal oracle, but I am missing the dog card. I have been hoping for one to come my way....but sadly, nothing.

Of late I am using the Heart of Faery again. With Spring the faeries wanted to come out and play. I use both the HOF and the FO but still can't mix them together.

Funny because they tell me they all know each other, but it is like two different neighborhoods to me...one is a little bit country, one is a little bit rock and roll.

merissa_88

GryffinSong said:

I really like that. I have both decks, but haven't combined them. Do you ever use them with the Druidcraft?

I'm still working with the Crystal Ally Cards but am also playing with the Victorian Flower Oracle and the Dolphin Divination Cards. But I'll probably wind up picking up the Heart of Faerie deck again soon. :)

GryffinSong

merissa_88 said:
I really like that. I have both decks, but haven't combined them. Do you ever use them with the Druidcraft?

I'm still working with the Crystal Ally Cards but am also playing with the Victorian Flower Oracle and the Dolphin Divination Cards. But I'll probably wind up picking up the Heart of Faerie deck again soon. :)

I don't have the druid craft, and have no current plans to acquire it. I think it has a different size cardstock, though, so won't shuffle quite as well if/when combined with the two others.

Topaz71

I just got my Postmark Lenormand and I am so excited! I've never used the Lenormand before and I love to learn new things! I've been playing with them since the mail arrived (when I should have been sleeping for work- I keep telling myself that it was just too hot to sleep LOL).

Freddy

I'm currently working with my Wisdom of Avalon cards and my Sphinx Fortune Telling cards

Miss Divine

I'm using my Wild wisdom of the Faery paired up with the Druidcraft.

Frayling0

Using my new Archangel Michael cards - lovely :)