2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Alta

The bags were on the pre-order page. I can't recall if the book was pictured, I don't think so.

swedishfish612

The book wasn't pictured; it was just an option of the price for the book or "no thanks." The bags were pictured beneath that option and you could enlarge each one to see it. I kind of would like to see them again, too, just to get excited about it!

Nina*

My email said:

How different will the book be ?

I don't know. But I do know that Karen would edit for the new images at least.
Which was enough for me to order it.

gregory

That wouldn't be, for me - it's the content I might want to see, if that changed. The images are on the cards :)

Nina*

That wouldn't be, for me - it's the content I might want to see, if that changed. The images are on the cards :)

Obviously. But the text for those changed cards will be edited too.

LadyDeborah

I followed this closely so I was one of those people who got in on the website being overloaded, but it all worked out fine. I ordered everything from thebundle to the book, to the bag, and spread cloth. Now it will be like waiting for water to boil! LOL I'm just kidding, though. I can wait, and I know that those at Baba Studio have a lot of work ahead of them to keep us all happy. :)

LadyDeborah

I just looked at my order information and I understand about the cards themselves not being shipped until November and that they are a pre-order, but what about the book, spreadsheet and bags? It appears that the portion of that order is being processed already. Is this correct? I thought everything was being shipped in November. I'm fine with it either way and happy to have gotten the order in.

****FOLLOWUP...I just went to the site and see that all will be shipped in November. That's how I thought it would be originally, but then when I looked at my order it shows everything but the deck as being processed. I only confused myself. :(

missy

Victorian Romantic

I ordered the book because I don't have a copy of the previous version. :party: I still have a web page open with the info and it states, "Companion book - revised and updated for this deck." There may be more info available on the facebook page.

As far as bag images to choose from when I ordered there was The Fortune, The Devil, Ace of Cups, 9 of Swords, Ace of Wands, The Lovers (1930s salmon satin) and The Lovers (pink floral kimono). Not sure if those were all of the bag choices, or just the ones that were available to me at the time of purchase. :)

Rhinemaiden

As there are none in stock now, the price seems to have disappeared.

All I know is that the bag is 17 euros instead of 21 euros. What is the price breakdown of everything else? And how much is the new book going to be? (The spreadcloth price was mentioned a few pages back...)

I can't find anything else on the site except references to the 1st edition VR. I'd heard there was a book going to be available too.

Weird as I normally know all these things but feel particularly inept with this release...

Oh and where can I see pictures of all the bags? I'm starting to feel that everything is being hidden from me. *sob*

here's the link, in the middle of the page there's an option to "please click for more details"
CLICK IT for more info... :)

http://baba-store.com/sales-and-spe...d-standard-2011-deck-at-a-great-discount.html

Lutestring

RM is ahead of me, i was about to say the details for the new deck is hiding under 'sales and specials' in the baba store :)

I managed to nab a bundle after all. Having missed out during the mad rush due to the computer problems and time differences, I spotted what must have been a cancelled order on the website last night, and managed to log in quick enough to buy it.
I bought the book too, though I have the earlier one, because I'm assuming the text will be slightly altered to go with the altered cards.